FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an intense episode. Some really big performances, espescially by the 2 girls and also Dave. If Chris and Anastacia had taken the penalty immediately, they would have stayed in the race.

Yeah, they had less than 20 mins left when the last teams checked in??

Still we all have 20/20 vision in hindsight..

Why the pit stop immediately after the intersection?

Would've sucked if the last 2 teams had to battle through that together and then fight off each other to avoid last place. If not for the penalty, that might've been planned as a non-elim leg.

Yeah didn't like that, would have been pissed off if I were the farmers and they had been elimenated (which they were minutes from), as they had to sit around and wait for Dave and whats her name.

Not a fan of Dave but I LOL every time he falls over (tonight into the fence, last week in the ice hockey rink) and just cracks it. "Ohh blooody 'ellllllll"

I think they'll go next (Dave and whatshername).

Good race tonight, but here in Adelaide it was at least 1/3 ads. Won't watch it live next week but will tape it and fast forward through them.
Glad to see the intersection used again, boy will that throw up some stuff in series to come. Can't wait to see the first time one team knocks back another, then both will have to wait for the next team and convince them to join them. But we won't see it again this race.
Barring strange luck the bikers will bite the dust next week and then there's little between the final 4 though it is beginning to look as if the surfers and the models have the edge with navigating smoothly.

Good to see Douchebag and Doormat eliminated but I felt a bit sorry for her having to try and saw through that log. Not an easy task for females, especially someone her size, and gave the all male teams a massive advantage.

Thought Dave was a bit of a knob laughing and gloating about her struggling when it wasn't really her fault. Karma almost bit him on the arse when he struggled as well and only just got through it in time.

Nice gesture by the surfers to let Jeff and Luke win the leg but so they should of considering they helped them finish quicker, they have already won enough legs anyway.

That would have been a bloody tough challenge tonight, I don't really blame Anastasia for giving up. Really, they'd have been smarter to have taken the penalty at the start, but it's easy to say that now.

Impressed that Dave and Kelly managed to tough it out, they are good value and I'm pleasantly surprised they've made it this far. I'm guessing it will be them who won't finish the leg next week, though.

Go the farmers!

Each to their own....she has a fine body but a face like a shoe. Would be plain scary without make-up. She also has a weird mouth. Perhaps she could hook up with one of the farmers who also has a weird mouth. Serious chance they could try to kiss and miss each other's mouth completely.
Actually good to know there is someone else out there that thinks this. I think she is average. Looks like an angry rodent. Her attitude doesn't help either.

Anastasia crying because she can't cut a log, then Chris says "we'll just let them win".

Pathetic.

he was referring to letting the models ahead of them should it had come down to those 2 teams for the last spot, seeing as they were the reason, or at least, would have been the reason for all 4 of them coming last....i think that wouldve been a pretty good gesture, dont think chris is a bad guy at all, he's definitely improved since the early episodes!

Just been looking through the Facebook page, anyone see the deleted scene from last week where the Farmers were pulled over (AGAIN!) by the cops and it was a smoking hot policewomen?:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting episode - glad Dumb and Dumber are gone, but I am starting to dislike Dave. His carry on that the girls were struggling was poor, karma always gets you. That task was pretty hard - you almost think that if Chris and Anastacia went first, they would have bailed earlier and would have survied. I also didn't agree that the blondes got less of a penality - it was a team task.

I also thought that they should have imposed a rule that each team mate do two pieces each - I thought it was poor that Kelly got away with only doing one.

And the whole train ride/lost money - I can't believe teams still let that happen. They should be wearing thier bum bag on them if they are going to sleep on a train, in any country in the world. It is amazing how little value they place in that bum bag at times. I can't understand not wearing it 100% of the time in case you have to get into the water, but gee, what happened on the train was so preventable.

Interesting episode - glad Dumb and Dumber are gone, but I am starting to dislike Dave. His carry on that the girls were struggling was poor, karma always gets you. That task was pretty hard - you almost think that if Chris and Anastacia went first, they would have bailed earlier and would have survied. I also didn't agree that the blondes got less of a penality - it was a team task.

I also thought that they should have imposed a rule that each team mate do two pieces each - I thought it was poor that Kelly got away with only doing one.

And the whole train ride/lost money - I can't believe teams still let that happen. They should be wearing thier bum bag on them if they are going to sleep on a train, in any country in the world. It is amazing how little value they place in that bum bag at times. I can't understand not wearing it 100% of the time in case you have to get into the water, but gee, what happened on the train was so preventable.
Wouldnt suprise me if it was done by the show actually

Anyway its obviously been a few years since I watched, but I always thought the teams used to get given the maps needed in their clue envelopes?

After the last elimination i was hoping the father and son would be next to go, purely because i found them the least interesting couple, but over the last two weeks they've come out of the shell whilst at the same time, Chris and Anastasia have become rather boring.

Chris' tantrums were hard to watch but at least it made them interesting, but once that disappeared and they entered colder climates, much of their appeal disappeared.

Not sure who i want to go next because all the remaining couples are entertaining in their own ways.

Not a fan of intersections, escpecially at that point of the race. Dave is the biggest sook of all time, the carry on every time he falls over or something is pathetic from a big, bad, bikie. Wood chop was too hard, should of just been one cut each team, not sure how they would of done the penalties if the farmers and bikies had of pulled out.

Not a fan of intersections, escpecially at that point of the race. Dave is the biggest sook of all time, the carry on every time he falls over or something is pathetic from a big, bad, bikie.

Bit rough on the old fella, I think he's about 60! That fall on the ice last episode hurt his hip a bit, I reckon he's in a pretty bad way. Makes the effort of sticking to the tasks and making it through all the more impressive IMO. :thumbsu:

Dave and Kelly are a good team because he's the one who is rash and emotional, and she's the calm and collected one.

Bit rough on the old fella, I think he's about 60! That fall on the ice last episode hurt his hip a bit, I reckon he's in a pretty bad way. Makes the effort of sticking to the tasks and making it through all the more impressive IMO. :thumbsu:

Dave and Kelly are a good team because he's the one who is rash and emotional, and she's the calm and collected one.

I think hes 50 or just over. I dont see any others carry on like he does, Anastascia fell over heaps and didnt make a scene like him.

Not a fan of intersections, escpecially at that point of the race. Dave is the biggest sook of all time, the carry on every time he falls over or something is pathetic from a big, bad, bikie. Wood chop was too hard, should of just been one cut each team, not sure how they would of done the penalties if the farmers and bikies had of pulled out.
Agree. They've already had one this series, when there were 8 teams left IIRC, so why have another one, especially when we're starting to get down to crunch time? As soon as I saw that they were having another one I immediately thought, 'another one?'.

Anyway I really want either the surfers or farmers to win, but I don't mind father and son at all, and they're definitely right up there with the farmers as favourites.

Another good episode last night, loved the wood sawing task. I'm on the fence with Dave, he's good entertainment, but his constant sooking about hurting all over is getting annoying.

Another good episode last night, loved the wood sawing task. I'm on the fence with Dave, he's good entertainment, but his constant sooking about hurting all over is getting annoying.

Damn straight! My God it is ridiculous how much that guy whinges. Yes you fell on your arse ice skating...but its not exactly the worst way to fall on ice (imho personally). Combined with the fact he was going at a speed where he would have lost in a race with a snail.

As for last night, still great entertainment value. Had a great laugh watching them all try and catch the sheep. Was amazed when Renae started picking them up and throwing them over. Thats hot :cool: :D.
I loved during the woodsaw task, that it got so late that the bloke who was meant to hand them the clue at the end, just left it on the ground and went home cause it was so dark and cold! Almost thought Chris/Anastascia would get away with taking the penalty which would have been a huge surprise. At least it was warranted taking a penalty for this...not like Mo/Mos and BigW ladies in that Chinese horoscope one! Jeez that still frustrates me that they gave up that easy on that. Took me 5 mins top to solve, using basic problem solving skills you'd learn in school...

And for all you blokes in Adelaide keen to have a crack at Sam/Renae, theyll be at Heaven Nightclub this Saturday night (9th). I am not a fan of the place, but I might make an exception on this occassion. :p

I think hes 50 or just over. I dont see any others carry on like he does, Anastascia fell over heaps and didnt make a scene like him.

She's in prime physical condition, he's got a bung hip, and from the sounds of it, that's not all!

Lay off the old fella. It's good to see him having a go.

As for last night, still great entertainment value. Had a great laugh watching them all try and catch the sheep. Was amazed when Renae started picking them up and throwing them over. Thats hot :cool: :D.

How were the farmers doing it.... Did you see one of them (Tom?) Cop a charge almost fair in the aggots from the sheep... He didn't even flinch!!

She's in prime physical condition, he's got a bung hip, and from the sounds of it, that's not all!

Lay off the old fella. It's good to see him having a go.

He is a bit of a sook, but I do respect his effort in not quiting...
Hows the dad.. can't remember his name... Massive respect for him, 60 years old - fit as a malee bull and just goes and goes...

Also had to laugh at the taller of the models getting a great deal of enjoyment watching Luke sawing the wood in a singlet.... He is one big unit!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back