Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. Like a Mazda 3 or something? My original price range was under $40k and I've completely blown it. Was also looking at a WRX before the Mustang became available

oh **** no, my wife has a MAzda 3 and its a POS. No power, cant see out the back, cabin plastics squeaks and vibes and not in a good way. Mind you my car is a heap different whcih is probably why I hate her Mazda LoL.

Speaking of cars, I'm getting mine back tomorrow!

Thank f*cking Christ. I can't wait to go for a big drive on the weekend.

oh **** no, my wife has a MAzda 3 and its a POS. No power, cant see out the back, cabin plastics squeaks and vibes and not in a good way. Mind you my car is a heap different whcih is probably why I hate her Mazda LoL.
Sheesh, my Mazda 3 has been quite good. I guess your wife got an absolute shitbox lemon!

Sheesh, my Mazda 3 has been quite good. I guess your wife got an absolute shitbox lemon!

He has the pov pack. We've been through this with him before. What do you expect from a 2ltr auto.

He has the pov pack. We've been through this with him before. What do you expect from a 2ltr auto.

jpse hasn't seen the BF dictionary definition for "Deja Flog" :)

I have some great news for CC.

I finally got my sub-authorised representative status which means I'm officially a financial adviser! :). On my 1st year probation at the moment. It is all coming up Jose!

This guy being one of the big talken points out of #RNC plus you get the double act of Scott Baio.

ck_sabato6a.jpg

AWD was the sealer for me.. at the time I was in that $40k price bracket and everything else was mostly FWD hatches

AWD was the sealer for me.. at the time I was in that $40k price bracket and everything else was mostly FWD hatches

yep, AWD are awesome. Mine has just turned 26 :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if he'll ask for a refund when Fyfe leaves for more money if Ross can't convince him Freo can win a flag
A fool and his money?

and LOL "So far no one has bid for a chance to have a birthday party at McDonalds in Melville with Lachie Weller and Connor Blakely."

Michael Carberry ill with a cancerous tumour. Certainly doesn't discriminate with regards to age.

Wishing him all the best, enjoyed watching him play down here and hope he gets the chance to again.

Remember the Barmy Army chanting " He's a mode of transport and a little bit of fruit "

Real men drive V8's

Sounds like he's buying the girls version.
Good thing Allikat's a female then

And doesn't need to overcompensate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back