Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers.

I've checked and people have made shoddier versions of my pallet table and try to flog them off for $250 on gumtree. That's without cutting down parts to fill the gaps or adding 4" Swivel castors. People go nuts for that shit.

My brother has a property in the middle of nowhere with a caravan parked on it. (Not Walter white) He has built a whole room annexed to it from about 20 pallets walls and floor. It's solid as hell. Apparently a lot of people do it.

My brother has a property in the middle of nowhere with a caravan parked on it. (Not Walter white) He has built a whole room annexed to it from about 20 pallets walls and floor. It's solid as hell. Apparently a lot of people do it.
It is a great idea. If you have any pics I'd love to see it.

You can get them for free (some are an absolute campaigner to take apart), they are heat treated, strong and are a good size. I've seen all sorts of ideas on websites (living room seating, garden beds, kitchens).

This bloke got me into all of that sort of stuff:
http://www.iliketomakestuff.com/

The bay is in sort of limbo at the moment. Lots have people have returned with the football but no real good trolling going on as it's just praccy matches.
Everyone is pretending they don't care, idgaf I care.

#gooey4DeGoey

The bay is in sort of limbo at the moment. Lots have people have returned with the football but no real good trolling going on as it's just praccy matches so no one really gives a toss.
I seem to be annoying Meltstaff in most threads at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a great idea. If you have any pics I'd love to see it.

You can get them for free (some are an absolute campaigner to take apart), they are heat treated, strong and are a good size. I've seen all sorts of ideas on websites (living room seating, garden beds, kitchens).

This bloke got me into all of that sort of stuff:
http://www.iliketomakestuff.com/

"I like to make free stuff", the only problem being some of the tools he uses aren't cheap by any means. So you're not really making furniture on the cheap, just more for the satisfaction making something gives you.

Table saw on gumtree is $2,000, then you've got to have somewhere to store and use it.......

Who will be the first moderator to pop up in here? They'll be wondering like "Why is the Bay so quiet?"
I told Starbucks we had relocated he's probably doing cartwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back