Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no surprises really Morgs. 3 hours on this would make everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed:

dce6f6849cdb074c451e60621fbb5cc9.jpg
These jokes are older than he is ... time to move on guys :rolleyes:

Every mass shooting is a terrorist attack. This one just happens to be white male terrorists instead of IS extremists
I can't really agree with that. Terrorist attacks are designed to create terror in the wider community rather than being solely related to the targets. This one sounds like a straight out rage over-reaction incident.

Every mass shooting is a terrorist attack. This one just happens to be white male terrorists instead of IS extremists

I get what you're saying, but a terrorist acts to instill terror. Most of these mass shootings in the US are due to them being nucking futs, with easy access to guns. Actually both types are just ****ed in the head.

Nah, the white male equivalent for all the regressive lefties out there would be Anders Breivik from Norway who was a Christian extremist who fancied himself a crusader and wanted to cleanse his country of particular ethnic groups. All sorts of Crusader themes were found in his diary and bedroom after he was arrested.

Nah, the white male equivalent for all the regressive lefties out there would be Anders Breivik from Norway who was a Christian extremist who fancied himself a crusader and wanted to cleanse his country of particular ethnic groups. All sorts of Crusader themes were found in his diary and bedroom after he was arrested.

Shooting up an abortion clinic in a fundamentalist rage is an act of terrorism too.

If it's political/religous, it's probably terrorism.

Shooting up an abortion clinic in a fundamentalist rage is an act of terrorism too.

If it's political/religous, it's probably terrorism.
Reports are that it was an angry reaction by a married couple to something that happened at a Christmas party. It's America, so naturally they went home and got their automatic weapons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another mass shooting in America? Maybe congress will actually pass something to stop this from occurring. Probably be a few years down the track before this shit stops occurring if anything is passed.

I actually wonder how Trump will react to Obama when he'll instruct the democrats to campaign on said issue since Trump seems to be all about solving problems.

Reports are that it was an angry reaction by a married couple to something that happened at a Christmas party. It's America, so naturally they went home and got their automatic weapons.

The sad thing is this logic amused me because it's probably how it went down.

Another mass shooting in America? Maybe congress will actually pass something to stop this from occurring. Probably be a few years down the track before this shit stops occurring if anything is passed.

I actually wonder how Trump will react to Obama when he'll instruct the democrats to campaign on said issue since Trump seems to be all about solving problems.

Democrats won't hit Trump too hard unless he wins the nomination, why take down the easy target now if it means someone more competent gets the nomination instead.

A few generations more like it.

Guns are just so far ingrained in American culture that things won't change for decades even if stricter gun control laws are brought in. All the Southern good 'ol boys won't want to give up their rifles, and all the weapons in the hands of gangs will stay on the streets. It might mitigate the mass shootings somewhat, but spree killings make up only a small % of America's total gun violence rate.

I don't know what it is exactly, but that country just seems to have a large proportion of violent and mentally unstable people who commit mass acts of slaughter, in comparison to other first world nations. Giving people easy access to guns certainly doesn't help, but I think it goes further than that.

Seems a very carefully planned attack, they wore tactical gear and police even found an explosive, doesn't sound like a Christmas party disagreement to me.

swing and a miss
The two suspects killed in the gunfight with police in the San Bernardino shooting were Syed Farook and Tashfeen Melik
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

California has banned assault weapons and this still happens. Perhaps they should double down with a 'super-duper-totes-pls-no-assault-weapons-guise' ban.

F*****g grouse. Another shooting. I'll be there in a few weeks too. Great.

Obama should bite the bullet (no pun intended) and introduce gun reform. He can't go another term anyway from memory.

Although, you'd think anyone ballsy enough to do it would be #1 on any lunatic's hit list...

F*****g grouse. Another shooting. I'll be there in a few weeks too. Great.

Obama should bite the bullet (no pun intended) and introduce gun reform. He can't go another term anyway from memory.

Although, you'd think anyone ballsy enough to do it would be #1 on any lunatic's hit list...

Good luck in that working. It will take hundreds if not thousands of years for people to let go of what they believe is their right. It's ingrained at a subconscious level.

Shootings in America will continue to the day this Earth explodes.

Good luck in that working. It will take hundreds if not thousands of years for people to let go of what they believe is their right. It's ingrained at a subconscious level.

Shootings in America will continue to the day this Earth explodes.
Sad but true.

Anyone seen the new Batman v Superman trailer yet ? I nearly creamed my pants, gotta say Ben Affleck looks like inspired casting as Bruce Wayne/Bats.

And as for Wonder Woman, WOWSERS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back