Current Celeste Manno Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately we have seen another female murdered in Melbourne. The alleged perpetrator is male, in their 30’s and may have been known to the victim.

Another gutless act from a coward.

Know people that were family of her

He apparently slit her throat and there was blood everywhere. Absolute horror show

Seemed like a really nice chick who had awful luck being nice to a psychopath scumbag

So cruel

jesus. Seeing so many mutual friends just makes it more eerie.
This world is a ****ed up place

The alleged killer has been named. By the sounds of it he was angry at being rejected and jealous that she had a boyfriend.

No excuses for this:- accept the no and walk away. Get counselling.

Senseless.

It would have been terrifying, thinking you're safe in your locked up house and the bastard smashes in through the bedroom window. I know she'd spoken to the police but it's hard to imagine someone as deranged as that hadn't done anything prior to have him put away.

His name is Luay Sako.

Attachments

• sako.png
    sako.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 525

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God that face. If this was the States he would have gone on a shooting spree imho.

Stupid question perhaps but wouldnt smashing thru a window with safety glass be quite difficult?

I don't know what kind of glass was on her window, unless it had wire mesh running through you can punch most windows in with the steel butt of a knife, even car windows.

Scum , this has shaken me up today.

Feel for the family a great deal.

Psychopath of a man very clearly. I agree with an above comment , that surely this guy must have had some priors , his past will come out , you don't go from rock climbing to jumping out of a plane overnight.

I have read a lot about profiling all of my life , interested me from a young age. I have read books and books on this topic to better understand the minds of people who do these kinds of things. One particular profiler/ always used the line of, why + how = who, sort of like a formula. There has to be some red flags to this guy surely.

Females need to be given the tools to protect themselves e.g firearms training , boxing , martial arts etc. Because the police clearly are not able to help.

Feel so sad today.

Last edited:

Psychopath of a man very clearly. I agree with an above comment , that surely this guy must have had some priors , his past will come out , you don't go from rock climbing to jumping out of a plane overnight.

I have read a lot about profiling all of my life , interested me from a young age. I have read books and books on this topic to better understand the minds of people who do these kinds of things. One particular profiler/ always used the line of, why + how = who, sort of like a formula. There has to be some red flags to this guy surely.

Females need to be given the tools to protect themselves e.g firearms training , boxing , martial arts etc. Because the police clearly are not able to help.

Feel so sad today.
Agree with everything you said

/get the violins out- was probably rejected by women his whole life- would put all my money on it. That poor girl was just the very unlucky one.

Shell , i have been rejected by women all of my life , but i am a mature adult who understands women don't owe me anything , the world does not owe me anything , women are not possessions but people who deserve respect. I am not going out and doing stuff like this bacteria has done.

In saying that i have spent majority of my adult life been lonely , but have had the fortune of a nice family ( nice parents) , been lonely or sad does not give you the right to hurt others. I am considered ugly or unattractive but again that does not give you the right to hurt others, if you cant help someone don't harm them was a line my old man always use to say to me.

I have been raised by two parents who drilled into me from a young age to never hurt , destroy anything or anyone on this planet. It's a thing called morals , which many scoff at or laugh at.

God that face. If this was the States he would have gone on a shooting spree imho.

Stupid question perhaps but wouldnt smashing thru a window with safety glass be quite difficult?

Spot on , if he were in the USA that's a path he would have taken.

Don't let a geeky look fool you ever , psychopaths come in different forms.

Shell , i have been rejected by women all of my life , but i am a mature adult who understands women don't owe me anything , the world does not owe me anything , women are not possessions but people who deserve respect. I am not going out and doing stuff like this bacteria has done.

In saying that i have spent majority of my adult life been lonely , but have had the fortune of a nice family ( nice parents) , been lonely or sad does not give you the right to hurt others. I am considered ugly or unattractive but again that does not give you the right to hurt others, if you cant help someone don't harm them was a line my old man always use to say to me.

I have been raised by two parents who drilled into me from a young age to never hurt , destroy anything or anyone on this planet. It's a thing called morals , which many scoff at or laugh at.

Im 40, ive been rejected too by the opposite sex and quite lonely.

I love men, heaps of my friends are male.

Feel so sad today.

I have a hammer in the drawer next to my bed. Know basic self defence from taekwondo years ago but probs could do with a refresher.

His name is Luay Sako.

Luay Nader Sako = Luay Nader Sakwas?

'Luay Nader Sakwas was identified as a former colleague of 23-year-old Ms Manno, whose family allege had an unhealthy obsession with the young call centre worker.The 35-year-old Roxborough Park man has been arrested in connection with Ms Manno's death. No charges have been laid.'

'In 2010, her youngest son - Lauren Sako - Luay's brother, was sentenced to six years in prison over the killing of a man at Melbourne's former QBH nightclub.
The two brothers did not associate with each other, their mother said.'

'The IT worker was still unemployed after being fired from the call centre where he met 23 year old Celeste, and has been living with his parents in Roxburgh Park.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Celeste Manno Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back