Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder kerr quit as creswick coach if he thinks his mob were the better team after getting beat by 7 goals. He should have stayed at bungaree. He was still a crap player there but at least he was crap in a half decent team

Bloody quiet here too. Surely someone has something to say about CHFL LPFL merge/takeover?:D

I have just finished reading the article about the merger in The Weekly Times, which contains the views of the remaining six LPFL clubs and the LPFL board. It was very interesting reading, don't know why they didn't ask if they could get the four CHFL clubs that will be joining their league to pay a transfer fee and hand over their six best players while they were at it.

I have just finished reading the article about the merger in The Weekly Times, which contains the views of the remaining six LPFL clubs and the LPFL board. It was very interesting reading, don't know why they didn't ask if they could get the four CHFL clubs that will be joining their league to pay a transfer fee and hand over their six best players while they were at it.

HA. Read it too mate. Unbelievable. CHFL should tell them to piss off and find another league to dictate too.

former Lexton plains Clubs will now have to get use to having independent Goal umpires for the Seniors unlike currently only for the finals

HA. Read it too mate. Unbelievable. CHFL should tell them to piss off and find another league to dictate too.

Interesting comments by Rod Ward about making the CHFL join the Central Hub and doing away with the volunteer board. Sounds like someone trying to protect his own job. Makes the whole thing look more like a takeover of the CHFL

pure propaganda from the lpfl and rod ward. the CHFL have made no decision to even accept these clubs and until a proper application is nmade they won't even be considered. as for joining the central hub, thats quite laughable actually

pure propaganda from the lpfl and rod ward. the CHFL have made no decision to even accept these clubs and until a proper application is nmade they won't even be considered. as for joining the central hub, thats quite laughable actually

we can all blame MCDFL for knocking back the merger with Lexton plains actually but unfortunately whats going to happen will be come reality so going have like it or lump it

Hi guys i read in fridays courier that your league wants to asses each lexton plains club individually. Does your league have the final say on what goes ahead or is it the vcfl? I can see where you guys are coming from as if yous end up playing against Navarre you may aswell play against stawell. Just way to much travel. Also there would be no point taking Lexton into your comp as they have no juniors and will only last till the money drys up. As for the other 4 teams they will last a very long time and not as far to travel. Any thoughts?

The VCFL report is out. Navarre and Natte to MCDFL and Trentham to stay and a 19 team League CHFL for 2 years and then the clubs can vote on a 2 division league or a geographical league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's huge news! Going to be a very long season, as I'm guessing everyone would play each other once? Good though because it's the only way to have a fair draw.

Coultard finally faced the tribunal tonight, any news on that?

Hi guys i read in fridays courier that your league wants to asses each lexton plains club individually. Does your league have the final say on what goes ahead or is it the vcfl? I can see where you guys are coming from as if yous end up playing against Navarre you may aswell play against stawell. Just way to much travel. Also there would be no point taking Lexton into your comp as they have no juniors and will only last till the money drys up. As for the other 4 teams they will last a very long time and not as far to travel. Any thoughts?

I find it a little surprising that people would be against Navarre as it is too far to travel. Its only just over an hour from Ballarat which is where most players in the CHFL live. Surely having to drive their once every 2 years in a 20 team competition isn't too much of a stretch?! Maybe people in the CHFL are a bit spoilt as they've never had to travel anywhere before, many country footy leagues have to travel these sort of distances for every away game, some well over 2 hours of travelling for some games.
A tea spoon of concrete required me thinks! If anyone should be worried about the distances involved it would be Navarre as they are the ones who have to travel every other week. If they're happy to travel to Ballarat every second week surely the Ballarat teams can return the favour once every 2 years!
Irrelevant I guess, it seems the league has already voted against them. Think its pretty poor form really!

I find it a little surprising that people would be against Navarre as it is too far to travel. Its only just over an hour from Ballarat which is where most players in the CHFL live. Surely having to drive their once every 2 years in a 20 team competition isn't too much of a stretch?! Maybe people in the CHFL are a bit spoilt as they've never had to travel anywhere before, many country footy leagues have to travel these sort of distances for every away game, some well over 2 hours of travelling for some games.
A tea spoon of concrete required me thinks! If anyone should be worried about the distances involved it would be Navarre as they are the ones who have to travel every other week. If they're happy to travel to Ballarat every second week surely the Ballarat teams can return the favour once every 2 years!
Irrelevant I guess, it seems the league has already voted against them. Think its pretty poor form really!

Why would - sorry, should- we at the CHFL make any sacrifice to suit any other clubs just because the LPFL fell apart? i'm happy to welcome some teams if it makes 'our' league stronger but have little sympathy for your clubs over ours. MCDFL is a muh better fit for most of them anyway.

Anyway i heard Coultard got 4 weeks. Buninyong going to start undedogs this week ya reckon?

That's huge news! Going to be a very long season, as I'm guessing everyone would play each other once? Good though because it's the only way to have a fair draw.

Coultard finally faced the tribunal tonight, any news on that?

What are you on about? A very long season? Same length as this year, 18 games over 19 weeks if what is being reported is true.

Ballan Gordon Springbank Newlyn Hepburn Daylesford Clunes Creswick Beaufort Learmonth Waubra are Ballarat sides are they? And the league hasn't voted. Read a map and get your facts right mate or butt out.

Helmut the report postd is 100% true. Just get in touch with a CHFL club rep or league official and they will fill you in.

The juniors will remain with U18 U15 and U12 if there are numbers . The 4 LPFL southern clubs have an U12 comp between thermselves.

the next 3 years will see the merging of more leagues and even clubs merging in the western and northe western areas due to poor plyer numbers and the problems of not enough volunteers and $$$$$$$ to get clubs viable.

Yeah and I'd like to get my balls licked every morning before work but theres no chance of that happening either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back