Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

[/b]

Agreed. Last year daylesford were the stand out, but then the other teams who rounded out the top 6 and creswick who just missed out on finals were pretty even. Seems like a different story this year...

i seriously think daylsford ballan and waubra are a step above everyone this year

who played well in other games this weekend???
teague wilson. from creswick is playing very good football and his only new to the league.
Lachy maher, coming from the back line for springbank very strong player.
Daniel neilson, runs the ball through the middle and hits his targets often.
they are the players ive seen this year that are playing good football

teague wilson. from creswick is playing very good football and his only new to the league.
Lachy maher, coming from the back line for springbank very strong player.
Daniel neilson, runs the ball through the middle and hits his targets often.
they are the players ive seen this year that are playing good football

i watched the ballan creswick game and teague wilson played very well of the back flank they played 5 across the centre half back and it worked in there favour alot.

daniel nielson played well too had a nice run from centre half back to the 50 for a goal

i think bunnies will be ok have waubra bunga newlyn and creswick in first 4 games and have pushed waubra and bungaree so far

You been watching the same games of football as me mate? i headed out to see the waubra buninyong game on last sunday and there were nothing short of terrible, they had small glipses of good play but the asumptions of them being shithouse were soon re-enforced when ever time they had possestion they booted it to the boundary. The weather conditions on this day were disgusting the wind was shocking waubra kicked 12.13 and in steady conditions they would of kicked more goals then points, just look at the learmonth score line the week after in good conditions 18.8.116 to 3.3.21. Not to mention the softest ballarat umpires ive seen so far, i was waiting for him to blow his whistle and call offside or stepping it was that soft, at no stage was waubra pushed by buningyong and the Bungaree score line looks as though they dealt with them easily as well 12.17.89 to 7.8.50. Straight kicking by Bungaree there could've turned that game much uglier. I know i cant wait to play Buningyong... i LOVE a percentage boosting game good chance to move up on the goal kicking table.

In short Bunningyong :thumbsdown:

Hepburn V Waubra by 8 goals

Learmonth V Bungaree by 42 points

Bunninyong V Newlyn by 18 points (however newlyn a much better side then 18 points)

Beaufort V Creswick by 50+ points

Ballan V Gordan by 15+

Springbank V Clunes by 36 points

Dunnstown V Daylesford by 12 goals +

Hepburn V Waubra

Learmonth V Bungaree

Bunninyong V Newlyn

Beaufort V Creswick

Ballan V Gordan

Springbank V Clunes

Dunnstown V Daylesford

too early to tell. who have daylesford, ballan or even waubra played that are deceant. waubra has had the bunnies and learmonth. bunnies bieng competetive, daylesford playing the burra and clunes, and ballan newlyn and beaufort.

Must be looking at last years draw. Ballan have played newlyn and creswick and both have been talked up plenty on here. Especially newlyn and they were terrible. creswick a good side and they will be right up there.

You been watching the same games of football as me mate? i headed out to see the waubra buninyong game on last sunday and there were nothing short of terrible, they had small glipses of good play but the asumptions of them being shithouse were soon re-enforced when ever time they had possestion they booted it to the boundary. The weather conditions on this day were disgusting the wind was shocking waubra kicked 12.13 and in steady conditions they would of kicked more goals then points, just look at the learmonth score line the week after in good conditions 18.8.116 to 3.3.21. Not to mention the softest ballarat umpires ive seen so far, i was waiting for him to blow his whistle and call offside or stepping it was that soft, at no stage was waubra pushed by buningyong and the Bungaree score line looks as though they dealt with them easily as well 12.17.89 to 7.8.50. Straight kicking by Bungaree there could've turned that game much uglier. I know i cant wait to play Buningyong... i LOVE a percentage boosting game good chance to move up on the goal kicking table.

In short Bunningyong :thumbsdown:

They are competitive i think, probably have 10 decent players but after that it drops off very quickly. Don't be surprised to see them upset a top 6 team this year...
From memory they actually were in front at half time on the weekend, Bunga had about 4.12 to half time to Buninyongs 6 or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are competitive i think, probably have 10 decent players but after that it drops off very quickly. Don't be surprised to see them upset a top 6 team this year...
From memory they actually were in front at half time on the weekend, Bunga had about 4.12 to half time to Buninyongs 6 or so

Look i play for the bunnies, yes we can be competitive but we struggle in key areas such as ruck (losing the tap every time makes it hard to get a clearance), manning up and linking play its left to the main 8-10 guys, if we get it together we will be competitive until then i dunno.

Hepburn V Waubra by 2-3 goals
Will be a lot closer than most think,

Learmonth V Bungaree by 30 points

Bunninyong V Newlyn by 4 goals

Ballan V Gordan by 10 goals+

Springbank V Clunes by 24 points

Dunnstown V Daylesford by 10 goals+

i agree, hepburns midfield is ver strong..may be an upset with a few waubra boys very cocky..as always

righto boys i could'nt care less what anyone says Dford And Waubra are the teams to beat this year i no the season has just started but lets just face the facts yes waubra are cocky but who really cares good sides have to be cocky they dont go into games doughting themselfs and i like that

there is definatly a difference between cocky and confident though! look at hepburn 07 and gordon 08, they were probably the best sides on paper in thier years but too cocky and they didnt even make the grand finals!

righto boys i could'nt care less what anyone says Dford And Waubra are the teams to beat this year i no the season has just started but lets just face the facts yes waubra are cocky but who really cares good sides have to be cocky they dont go into games doughting themselfs and i like that

definately putting ballan in there aswell

Hepburn V Waubra by 2-3 goals
Will be a lot closer than most think,

Learmonth V Bungaree by 30 points

Bunninyong V Newlyn by 4 goals

Ballan V Gordan by 10 goals+

Springbank V Clunes by 24 points

Dunnstown V Daylesford by 10 goals+

Waubra
Learmonth
Newlyn
Creswick
Ballan
Springbank
Daylesford

EASY MATE! its only round 3! what about ballan anyway?

Hepburn V Waubra by 8 goals

Learmonth V Bungaree by 42 points

Bunninyong V Newlyn by 18 points (however newlyn a much better side then 18 points)

Ballan V Gordan by 15+

Springbank V Clunes by 36 points

Dunnstown V Daylesford by 12 goals +

Big call for the daylesford dtown game....

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back