Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

get of me back i only heard this, plus six players dropped still a fair few

Get of your back? haha was just telling you what you wanted to know haha... anyway we played a practice match against dunstown and from what i saw there nothing to special we went down by 3-4 goals to them but whether they had player out or not i dunno.

Get of your back? haha was just telling you what you wanted to know haha... anyway we played a practice match against dunstown and from what i saw there nothing to special we went down by 3-4 goals to them but whether they had player out or not i dunno.
who are the good players from the town?? any standouts??

Fair call, I think we should wait until after tomorrows game to discuss dunnstown, could make or break their season especially with playing waubra next week and bunga week after.

Yeah i think ya right there mate, we will have o see hard to see them competing with the likes of ballan and daylesford.. i take away what i said that was a tad harsh haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whos two standout players for each team??

I dunno many players but from the teams we played.

Newlyn: anthony taylor and luke preston.
Waubra: Brad brennan i think his name is and conrad grovac played well.
bungaree: s.morton and courtney trigg played well.

These are only who i thought from playing them. any other thoughts?

Fair call, I think we should wait until after tomorrows game to discuss dunnstown, could make or break their season especially with playing waubra next week and bunga week after.

gee 4 goals are daylesford being talked up or are the towners the real deal??

gee 4 goals are daylesford being talked up or are the towners the real deal??
Daylesford didn't look all that flash, not taking anything away from them as it was a convincing win. dunnstown really need to start playing 4 quarters of consistant footy instead of just 5 minute bursts here and there. If they can work on that they will definitely be a show against the better sides of the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back