Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a very quick look at the clearances not sure if these are senior players or not but atleast 3 players within two weeks have been cleared to buninyong Dylan peterken , Sean weir and Tom Armstrong . Comments on these three if anyone knows of them all been cleared from the ballarat league. Also Jimmy Rodgers has been cleared to hepburn for the rest of the season clearance has been approved. Play seniors or 18s?

Apparently Jimmy was 'home sick' that's why he left East.
To play 18s i'd say, kicked three against Gordon on the weekend.
Hepburn have won a couple on the trot, does anyone reckon they can get their act together and push for finals?

I know for a fact that use have picked up a fair few. Care to name them all?
all...? hmm ok well this year - myself james mcervale, jack gudgeon, reece isbister, dylan petiken, tom armstrong, sean weir, darren connor, zac hannon apparently i think thats all... and yeah we all go alright i guess some have there good days :)

terrible brand of footy played between bunga and dayelsford on the weekend in perfect conditions, our team played about 20 mins of good footy and so did they, we backflipped our side to try win the game and we got 2 goals back in under 2 minutes and fell short with plenty of momentum, the draw for the rest of the yr looks good for our side and should help us finish up the ladder, only being 5-2 at the moment, hows any of the other sides draws looking to help them out ? and i also dont beleive hepburn are finals contenders at all.

all...? hmm ok well this year - myself james mcervale, jack gudgeon, reece isbister, dylan petiken, tom armstrong, sean weir, darren connor, zac hannon apparently i think thats all... and yeah we all go alright i guess some have there good days :)

Dunno about dylan petiken,darren connor, but the others are preety trash. and useless.

hahahahahaha what would you know mate tell me, im keen to hear it?

Zac Hannon wasnt getting a game at redan under 16 seniors, he was playing reserves there, and there seniors isnt a good team so if he struggled there cant say much more. sean weir is nothing special. tom armstrong isnt that good. reece isbister is just a big usless brick, gudgeon is just a ugly person who every one hates. macca is the keepler bradely of the team.

Dunno much about the other 3.

Zac Hannon wasnt getting a game at redan under 16 seniors, he was playing reserves there, and there seniors isnt a good team so if he struggled there cant say much more. sean weir is nothing special. tom armstrong isnt that good. reece isbister is just a big usless brick, gudgeon is just a ugly person who every one hates. macca is the keepler bradely of the team.

rightio mate whatever you think, but id say they all go alright and dazza myself, gudge are far from trash footballers so just be carefull of what you say. and id agree with you hutchie with jimmy back they certainly play better football

gee you just love bagging people on here i really dont think you can bag people if you cant play footy

My tips for the weekend:
ballan v buninyong - ballan by 5 or 6 goals, ballan to turn it on infront of the home crowd , will put a stop to buninyongs good run
clunes v Hepburn - Hepburn by 6 goals, Jimmy can win the game off his own boot
beaufort v daylesford - daylesford by 8+ goals still too classy even without seb walsh
gordon v dunnstown - dunnstown by 5 or 6 goals
creswick v waubra - hope creswick get up to deflate waubras head but waubra still too good 7 goals.
Newlyn v bungaree - bungaree to bounce back against a struggling newlyn 10 goals plus
springbank v learmonth- springbank also to bounce back to there good form after a disappointing loss against buninyong. Too strong at home 8 goals???

Up for discussion and other peoples tips.

My tips for the weekend:
ballan v buninyong - ballan by 5 or 6 goals, ballan to turn it on infront of the home crowd , will put a stop to buninyongs good run
clunes v Hepburn - Hepburn by 6 goals, Jimmy can win the game off his own boot
beaufort v daylesford - daylesford by 8+ goals still too classy even without seb walsh
gordon v dunnstown - dunnstown by 5 or 6 goals
creswick v waubra - hope creswick get up to deflate waubras head but waubra still too good 7 goals.
Newlyn v bungaree - bungaree to bounce back against a struggling newlyn 10 goals plus
springbank v learmonth- springbank also to bounce back to there good form after a disappointing loss against buninyong. Too strong at home 8 goals???

Up for discussion and other peoples tips.

pretty spot on there but just on jimmy winning the game off his own boot, just about anyone can win a game against clunes off their own boot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty spot on there but just on jimmy winning the game off his own boot, just about anyone can win a game against clunes off their own boot

Ha ha very good point. People I know at buninyong are going into this game against ballan very confident after a couple of wins. Can they beat ballan? If so how will they do it? Key players to shut down, different tactics etc. Also meant to be wet in ballan . Will that make a difference?

Ha ha very good point. People I know at buninyong are going into this game against ballan very confident after a couple of wins. Can they beat ballan? If so how will they do it? Key players to shut down, different tactics etc. Also meant to be wet in ballan . Will that make a difference?

usually makes a difference in the wet. i haven't played ballan this year so just going on previous years and this years bests, players to shut down dan neilsen, pretty versatile player, lanky with good skills.
matt paterson, jake wilkinson, matt caulfield, and baden mckinnon knows where the goals are.
Apparently matt spong goes alright, new player to them this year, never seen him play though

ballan v buninyong - no comment on this one
clunes v Hepburn - hepburn by 5+ goals
beaufort v daylesford - Daylsford 7-8 goals
gordon v dunnstown - dunnstown by 10+ goals
creswick v waubra - i think creswick might be hungry enough to win this one (creswick 20 points)
Newlyn v bungaree - bungaree 3+ goals
springbank v learmonth- learmonth 3 - 4 goals

my tips

usually makes a difference in the wet. i haven't played ballan this year so just going on previous years and this years bests, players to shut down dan neilsen, pretty versatile player, lanky with good skills.
matt paterson, jake wilkinson, matt caulfield, and baden mckinnon knows where the goals are.
Apparently matt spong goes alright, new player to them this year, never seen him play though

I havent seen buningyong play except for a praccy match so they may have gotten better, but who have buningyong got that can play on these players.?

ballan v buninyong - no comment on this one
clunes v Hepburn - hepburn by 5+ goals
beaufort v daylesford - Daylsford 7-8 goals
gordon v dunnstown - dunnstown by 10+ goals
creswick v waubra - i think creswick might be hungry enough to win this one (creswick 20 points)
Newlyn v bungaree - bungaree 3+ goals
springbank v learmonth- learmonth 3 - 4 goals

my tips

Preety good tips. except creswick V waubra. Although Waubra losing brad brennan to seniors, Bill Bary will make his debut. he would be the best player in the comp. U18 Rebels. BCC scholorship, And BCC First18. A very. very good player. Also Playing his first game. VC jake belsar. very good player also. CHB. or FB. anywere he can play. is deadly with the ball and is a big rig.

Waubra loooking deadly with a full team... (from my view)

I havent seen buningyong play except for a praccy match so they may have gotten better, but who have buningyong got that can play on these players.?

yeah not too sure either to be honest, i haven't ever heard of any of these blokes. we played them round one and they weren't anything special so it would seem they might of improved, or the teams they have played might of been overrated.

Preety good tips. except creswick V waubra. Although Waubra losing brad brennan to seniors, Bill Bary will make his debut. he would be the best player in the comp. U18 Rebels. BCC scholorship, And BCC First18. A very. very good player. Also Playing his first game. VC jake belsar. very good player also. CHB. or FB. anywere he can play. is deadly with the ball and is a big rig.

Waubra loooking deadly with a full team... (from my view)

Surely if he's that good he'd be playing 1s

Playing in the firsts tomorrow.....
waubra had a narrow win yesterday over creswick and the wickers fought it out hard.
however waubra hard man brad brennan was out due to being selected for seniors.
bill barry, undoubtabely the best player in the league was also selected for the senior team.
flipper also didnt play and is in the clubs best 22.
jake belsar came back into the side yesterday aswell.
when these players are added to the already quality players of godfrey,cusack,josh bridy,mcpherson,hynes,malone,grovac, doyle, hobson, lewis and a host of others this side looks unstoppable.
i dont play for the side but am mates with a couple of the players.
waubra are also looking to attain stars 'ricky 'churchofbeer'burns' and kurt hector jones from gordon to add to there already prvailent midfeild stocks.

at there best waubra are a 5 goal better side than anyone in this competion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back