Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

your so tough calling someone a homo over the internet. this thread has turned to crap. everyone know hobson although no worse than ballans is a terrible umpire and even if you think he isnt the kid is entitled to and opinion mate, at least his talking about footy and not being loose as like you and calling people homos. how about we talk footy??

my thoughts on the six
1. Waubra
2. Ballan
3. Daylesford
4. Bunga
5. Creswick
6. Springbank (most likely)
Hepburn, Dunnstown and Bunningyong could all puch springbank for the 6th spot.

100% agree

yes hobson is not a very fair umpire from my opinion aswell, but as they are club umpires they can only try ay, and theres no point arguing there decisions coz once they have blown there whistle there not gonna change it yeah? but we all still argue with them even if its fair or not, the umpiring seems worse in finals were u cant get away with anything at all, and creswicks umpire is ridiculous sending someone off for saying shit after he kiked it out on the full..

Hepburn will make finals over springbank and bunninyong

i seen the Learmonth v Ballan game on the weekend and Ballan played like sh*t

Waubra v Daylesford granny for me

even tho we lost to dayelsford i didnt rate them that highly we played terrible footy and only lost by 3 points not saying we will make the granny they just didnt seem to convincing when we played em

lakies ballan game was goood learmonth playedd a good four quarters unlucky lakies would of got over the line if they had a full strenght team in

yes hobson is not a very fair umpire from my opinion aswell, but as they are club umpires they can only try ay, and theres no point arguing there decisions coz once they have blown there whistle there not gonna change it yeah? but we all still argue with them even if its fair or not, the umpiring seems worse in finals were u cant get away with anything at all, and creswicks umpire is ridiculous sending someone off for saying shit after he kiked it out on the full..

Just to clarify this last statement i think the word was more severe than shit and extremely loud. Also to clear up any doubt it was in fact a Creswick player that the Creswick umpire sent off

Just to clarify this last statement i think the word was more severe than shit and extremely loud. Also to clear up any doubt it was in fact a Creswick player that the Creswick umpire sent off

and a bungaree player mate, i was right next to him when it happened

There were two seperate incidents, the first one a creswick player being sent off for dropping the f-bomb too loudly to himself, and barely five minutes later a bungaree player kicked it on the full, said shit and was sent off.

righto boys.. as i dont play in the waubra 18s side i feel that i can comment on how good they are if your read earlier threads you will read of how i said waubra and dford and the teams to beat but i now have changed to just waubra im not saying this because im from the club im saying it because its the truth.. Good on creswick for getting close but brad brennan was out of that side and a player like him can make alot of Difference also i think creswick have a massive home ground Home ground advantages, never the less Waubra are still in second gear the reason they are going to win the flag is because the spread of good players they have their stand outs such as cusack who will beat any key backman also hes amazing accuracy on goal, brennan his physical presents and bracking of packs and lifting the side.. and also blokes like Dowler, Graovac, Doyle, McPherson, Hynes, Harry, Briody and Faull is why they run teams off there feet and smash the midfield.. one more stat for you boys Cusack, Doyle, Faull, Godfrey, Slater, J.Briody, A.Briody,Hynes and Gillett have all kicked 5 or more goals my my point is even when the big Qstick gets double teamed or is down goals can come from anywhere.. and with bill barry into that side it could be a 50 point win in the grand final
Just remembering this is only my opinion would love to hear what people think

righto boys.. as i dont play in the waubra 18s side i feel that i can comment on how good they are if your read earlier threads you will read of how i said waubra and dford and the teams to beat but i now have changed to just waubra im not saying this because im from the club im saying it because its the truth.. Good on creswick for getting close but brad brennan was out of that side and a player like him can make alot of Difference also i think creswick have a massive home ground Home ground advantages, never the less Waubra are still in second gear the reason they are going to win the flag is because the spread of good players they have their stand outs such as cusack who will beat any key backman also hes amazing accuracy on goal, brennan his physical presents and bracking of packs and lifting the side.. and also blokes like Dowler, Graovac, Doyle, McPherson, Hynes, Harry, Briody and Faull is why they run teams off there feet and smash the midfield.. one more stat for you boys Cusack, Doyle, Faull, Godfrey, Slater, J.Briody, A.Briody,Hynes and Gillett have all kicked 5 or more goals my my point is even when the big Qstick gets double teamed or is down goals can come from anywhere.. and with bill barry into that side it could be a 50 point win in the grand final
Just remembering this is only my opinion would love to hear what people think

I play for waubra. we are a good side. but we arent undefeatable. we can lose. and probly will throughout the year..

i find it very hard to read this and see you name individual names as you forget our best backman blair keys who gets the big roll everygame and is one the best backman in the leauge.

and clearly the best ruck duo in the leauge. A.hobson and captian Dylan lewis, and brothres matt and alex briody. we are all equal and no indivduals..

Not to mention hard man zac malone, utilty jake belsar(very good player) James grinter spc boarder from hexem. forward man Darcy martin. speedy jack amaro. tom mundy, very underated. drew harry good wingman. zac cullanin good third ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well master chef and tommy have just named the whole waubra side i think its summed up by calling waubra a good side and dont have to go through them all haha

well master chef and tommy have just named the whole waubra side i think its summed up by calling waubra a good side and dont have to go through them all haha

The point was to sum up and name the team, so individuals didnt fell left out. cause we are team

well in a way it's good for people to get sent off now for saying these things, because come finals with proper umpires they will not think twice about sending someone off for even the smallest thing

well in a way it's good for people to get sent off now for saying these things, because come finals with proper umpires they will not think twice about sending someone off for even the smallest thing

yeah true that but you will have about 10 people left on the ground if ya get sent off for saying shit

The umpiring in finals may seem worse cause you can not get away with things you would normally get away with club umpires. if u r complaining about this, u must play some dirty footy then

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back