Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
raaky scouted buninyong the match before, the blokes a genius.

he's our next senior coach.
i also want to know what do you mean by scouted?
and where are you coming from with the genius, and the OUR comment, you were very quick to try and stir up trouble for his family last week...?

Any commentary on Hepburn V Bunniyong, did Bunny just lack the defense?
Some days teams just have a bad day. Hepburn played well and Bunny didn't. The Bunny's have a very talented side all over the ground and im sure the scoreline will be a whole lot closer if they meet in the finals.

are you saying the bloke doesnt have a good football brain and is incapable of analysing opposition tactics?

why dont you give raaky some credit? he's a good coach.
i'm querying what scouted means because i dont know what you mean by that. ( maybe im not that bright ) ... he is a good coach i agree with you on that one... now how about answering my previous question, you mentioned OUR club, but you were very quick to try and make trouble for his family last week. so where are you coming from?

by scouted, i mean tactical feedback. raaky knows enough about bunny to have quality input. i repeat, the blokes a good coach
have no idea about the family connections you refer to.
as to our club, isn't hepburn there 4 to everyone to join as a member?
the application form i picked up didn't say nothin not being welcome.
didn't say nothin about there being a problmem with police records or havning tats or a mohwawk or nothin.
thats where i'm coming from.
well this is where i'm coming from. in your words you asked about a complaint to the CHFL regarding racial vilification..... and in your own words you stated for the sake of the offending club, hope THEY'VE got plenty of cash. Wouldn't be the first time THEYV'E had to buy THEMSELVES out of trouble.......theyv'e doesn't mean us last time i checked.
Your pathetic comments on Andy McKay and Robbo...you called us Feralsville...
Your either a person with a very short memory or maybe even a former player who couldn't cut it at Hepburn and have decided to try and get some sort of revenge on this forum..
Make no BONES about it, you must be living on Mars if you don't know about the family connections im referring to, and you can tear up your application form because idiots like you are not welcome.

Some interesting clearances currently in progress on the CHFL web site. Looks like Daylesford trying to get Andrew Button from Melton-gun in his day not sure how long he has been out of the game for, Buninyong trying to get a few as well. Also notice Waubra are trying to get Clinton McIntyre back.

compliments will get you everywhere!!!

i read on your website that hfc has a place for everybody, even people with big ears who clean toilets.

i'm gonna send in my application form and if its knocked back, i'll wanna no whjy....

people like u reck country footy for others...what gives u the right to slag off others? what have u ever done apart from grovel to the committee.

my point about the racial stuff is that our club dont need anymore ________s with big mouths., starting with u
Actually your right i havn't done much and i am just an observer but i do know what im talking about, i'd like to know your credentials.. i cant ever remember groveling to the committee, but it is a good well run committee, im just slagging you son, your the one who had a go at Robbo and Andy.
just make sure when you the send the application in you pay the fee required.. looking forward to hearing your support on Saturday against Waubra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does any1 no wat happened with waubra's danny liston getting reported its not like him to fire up must of been something bad that happened

Some interesting clearances currently in progress on the CHFL web site. Looks like Daylesford trying to get Andrew Button from Melton-gun in his day not sure how long he has been out of the game for, Buninyong trying to get a few as well. Also notice Waubra are trying to get Clinton McIntyre back.

I know for a fact that Button will be leaving Melton.He ran the following by Melton coach Simon Payne during the week. Daylesford have offered him any position he wants, train whenever he wants and $500 a game! Yes, $500 a game, all for a bloke who is 36 years old. He told Payne that he wants to come up and take whatever is offered to him. Offers don't come up very often when your 36. Last years President was asked by the club if he could help pay for Button out of his own pocket but he flatly refused.
So don't know where the money will come from. They might run another raffle ??

I know for a fact that Button will be leaving Melton.He ran the following by Melton coach Simon Payne during the week. Daylesford have offered him any position he wants, train whenever he wants and $500 a game! Yes, $500 a game, all for a bloke who is 36 years old. He told Payne that he wants to come up and take whatever is offered to him. Offers don't come up very often when your 36. Last years President was asked by the club if he could help pay for Button out of his own pocket but he flatly refused.
So don't know where the money will come from. They might run another raffle ??

You clown Queen of Sheba.

You clown Queen of Sheba.
i'll try again...
i noticed that Josh Cowan missed out on a game with the Rebels and will be lining up in the Bulldogs jumper tomorrow. Do you know why he missed out on a game? From what i have seen of the kid he can play the game and the Rebels must be a pretty good combination if he cant fit into their best side

i'll try again...
i noticed that Josh Cowan missed out on a game with the Rebels and will be lining up in the Bulldogs jumper tomorrow. Do you know why he missed out on a game? From what i have seen of the kid he can play the game and the Rebels must be a pretty good combination if he cant fit into their best side

Yeah Josh played today for D'ford and did a fair job. Has still got another year at the Rebals (he's only 16/17) as has had some great games thus far. The Rebels are a pretty handy outfit this year and will probably have a few draftees I would say. Looking forward to Josh stepping up even more next season.

Recruits

Looks like every club has done some recruiting mid year even the struggling sides any new names on anyones list stand out?

Well slap me on the ass and call me Braszell!! (i HEAR thats the go..LOL):eek:

A night match for learmonth, can only be good for the league and definately worth a trial. Good on em for taking the lead on this idea. AND
Giving a young kid some fun with the big boys is also something for a club to be proud of and a great memory for the boy..... :thumbsu:
As long as the freaks on a leash i suppose i have to crawl back into my hole.:cool:

Well slap me on the ass and call me Braszell!! (i HEAR thats the go..LOL):eek:

A night match for learmonth, can only be good for the league and definately worth a trial. Good on em for taking the lead on this idea. AND
Giving a young kid some fun with the big boys is also something for a club to be proud of and a great memory for the boy..... :thumbsu:
As long as the freaks on a leash i suppose i have to crawl back into my hole.:cool:
Sorry to rain on your parade there Dr.
But i hate to say it, Learmonth havn't taken the lead on this idea as reported in today's Courier.... People who were there on that cold wet & windy night will remember that Hepburn hosted Creswick under lights on Ancac Day April 25 way back in 1998. The juniors started well after 1 o clock and the day progressed from there.....The seniors played under lights for the first time in a shocker of a night that could only be remembered for the weather the day and night produced...
But good on Learmonth for resurecting the idea.... Hope you get better weather conditions so the crowd come to watch

Sorry to rain on your parade there Dr.
But i hate to say it, Learmonth havn't taken the lead on this idea as reported in today's Courier.... People who were there on that cold wet & windy night will remember that Hepburn hosted Creswick under lights on Ancac Day April 25 way back in 1998. The juniors started well after 1 o clock and the day progressed from there.....The seniors played under lights for the first time in a shocker of a night that could only be remembered for the weather the day and night produced...
But good on Learmonth for resurecting the idea.... Hope you get better weather conditions so the crowd come to watch

well, u learn sumthing every day, didnt know hepburn had tried a night game.
Maybe 10y of global warming will help....:confused:
Anyway not my parade to be rained on so i will stay dry.;)

I wasn't tehre in 1998 but was I there last saturday and I reckon it would be great to play at night at again at the home of the mighty burras.....can't believe the idiot on our website called our home ground a sardine can.
what an arseh*le. chief should fix him up. we cop enough shit from other clubs

Yes we do cop enough shit from other clubs. The biggest from morons like yourself .If you were a so called club person you wouldn't be using forums such as this to insult your own people. Jason Olver writes the reports for the website and is not a arseh*le and if you were from the club you would know this right ?? All he meant was Hepburns is one of the smaller ovals. And why should Cheif fix him up couldn't you do it yourself ? You got something too say, be a man !! Maybe you just couldn't cut it and this is your way of retaliation but your way is not the way at the Burra so get a life because your not one of OURS.:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back