Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone heard of this ben coon that used to play at clunes. Read on the lexton plains thread he's going to carngham to assistant coach this year.. whats he go like?

Could have sworn that he trained with Natte and Talbot one night in Ballarat this year. Thought he was a chance at Natte.

Anyone heard of Ben Matthews from learmonth? Is he any good

Good footballer, who has moved to Swan Hill for work, but will still play at learmonth this season. Played 1/2 in the seniors, and dominated the 2's competion as a tall, fit midfielder. Was unlucky not to play in the finals side last season.

it didn't seem to effect them come the end of the year when they won the flag last year. Why change what works for them?
Their will be a few of the boys missing out on practice games in the next few weeks, because of cricket finals.
Laundry, Knowles, Aikman from Ballarat Redan
Nicholson, Sidebottom, Fletcher and Pellisier (13th man duties) from Mt clear will miss practice matches coming up.
Don't forget Steve Biggin lining up for Mt Clear in the 4th XI grand final this week. Word is he'll be playing two's this year and coaching off the bench in the one's.

Don't forget Steve Biggin lining up for Mt Clear in the 4th XI grand final this week. Word is he'll be playing two's this year and coaching off the bench in the one's.

Is that with Super Captain George, declared he'd win the premiership before the season started. Is Hayden Cartledge a chance to play in the grand final?

Can anyone pass on some info on Buninyong. West Footscray play them in a practice match March 25.

They are a team that on there day can match any team in CHFL, have picked up a couple of handy players if they get the ones that have clearances in.
But is it true there coach has stood down and will be just playing "not coaching"?????

Is that with Super Captain George, declared he'd win the premiership before the season started. Is Hayden Cartledge a chance to play in the grand final?

I wouldn't think so. I haven't seen todays paper, was he named? You'd be a brave man to argue with George's predictions. His record as captain is second to none.

So sorry Stan. I haven't noticed you bringing up too many interesting subjects you pelican. I think you'll find if you have a look that The Don brought up the subject.

If you read the previous threads STAN, you will see that all the players playing cricket are unable to play in football practice matches. So it does have to do with footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Threadbo, isnt this a footy site. Im sure no one wants to hear about the **** ass Mt Clear 4th's!!
Archie obviously messed up your train of thought STAN, can't you talk about two subjects at the one time. It's alright mate, grab yourself a pillow and huddle in the corner

Hey Threadbo, isnt this a footy site. Im sure no one wants to hear about the **** ass Mt Clear 4th's!!

Thought you'd like to know Stan, that the great Mt.Clear 4th 11 Captain played footy for Waubra a couple of seasons ago. Although he didn't get a possession, his leadership was very important. Hopefully George will come out of retirement again, and entertain the crowd with his amazing ball skills.

Thought you'd like to know Stan, that the great Mt.Clear 4th 11 Captain played footy for Waubra a couple of seasons ago. Although he didn't get a possession, his leadership was very important. Hopefully George will come out of retirement again, and entertain the crowd with his amazing ball skills.

He may not have registered a possession but i hear there was at least one inspirational tap on.

Can i get the low down on Gordon? have a practice match scheduled for this weekend and want to know how they're travelling. also, how's their ground holding up? Cheers

has anyone heard of this ben coon that used to play at clunes. Read on the lexton plains thread he's going to carngham to assistant coach this year.. whats he go like?

I'd be very surprised if this is the case. coony has been a clunes boy almost all his life and his family is quite involved with the club. i'm aware hilly has been chasing a few of his ex-teamates but my understanding is that he'll be lucky to get any across.

I see Jon Barnett has finally lodge his clearance to head out to Bungaree....
I reckon he could be the key to Bunga for 07, he'll find the transition from BFL to CHFL easier then there other pick ups Reid, Cummins and Knowles.

The worst ground in the CHFL. You'd rather play on the wedderburn trotting track.

Rumour has it that commitee members of the Gordon FC were up to all hours of the night changing positions of the hose to get some much needed water on the track. Apparantly they have a practice match their this weekend.

Still don't think it will be ready for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back