Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look out for Gordon to be the big improvers in 2008. Heard a whisper during the week they have signed a powerhouse forward in Andrew Schuyler for a massive amount of cash, use to play at redan or something? Anyone got any goss on him?

a little rumour going around from a top source is that andy mckay from hepburn is considering offers from other clubs including his old club bacchus marsh. Believed to be around 1k a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldnt keep him AJ??? You got anyone new there??? when do u start???

He wanted to play major league again, and I will never hold an individual who wants to play at a higher league. I wish him all the best, but was surprised that he chose Lakers over East. He said lakers impressed him the most!

At this time of year you talk to a 100 players with the hope of getting 5... Very hard to try and entice players away from a club, so I think its wiser to try and hunt players down who are heading to the local area for work or uni...Thats ya best chance.....

At this stage we have noone signed.............

Hey can anyone tell me how the big man "Brett Nev" is going, spent a whole year in the gym must be big now, must be ready for a key position...

see creswick got a coach. glenn kerr from bungaree apparantly. and aaron parker as assistant.

Aaron Parker? As in the Aaron Parker who's played reserves at Bungaree the last few years?

If these two blokes are Creswick's biggest recruits, they're in Gordon-like territory.

Have seen the lad play actully. He's not as bad as a monkey mate. Big unit and can kick the footy. Will def build on gordon's team i think... in the redan bests when i saw him play.

I agree, although i only seen him play round one of last season but he played really well. Is he worth all the money though?

Chris McGuigan has signed with Lake Wendouree in teh Ballarat Football League. And Tim beacham will officially sign with teh Learmonth football club this week....

Where will you play Tim learmonth, Full Forward. From what i hear and after watching you guys in the elimination final you guys lacked a good target at CHF and FF. Any other big recruits?

I agree, although i only seen him play round one of last season but he played really well. Is he worth all the money though?

He played in the 2's for one game then quit and would have been lucky to play Seniors during the year. Good on him if he's getting $400 hope he spends it on something nice.

Heard a whisper that Ben Naylon will not be playing for Waubra next year. He didn't have the best season last year, but still a big loss.

Is the fact that they still don't have a coach starting to have an effect on retaining players???

Look out for Gordon to be the big improvers in 2008. Heard a whisper during the week they have signed a powerhouse forward in Andrew Schuyler for a massive amount of cash, use to play at redan or something? Anyone got any goss on him?

Gordon may be the big improvers for 2008 and I hope they are considering they've had a lot of lean years. I'd love for the sake of the comp to see them or a team like Creswick winning a lot more games or at least being a lot more competitive but to make a statement like this as a result of recruiting one player who played one game for the Redan reserves last year is getting a little carried away. Even if they do snare a couple of Darley fringe players they still have a way to go but you do have to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back