Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Woorinen on their win. Never a nice thing to see a side go through winless so good on em for sticking at it
Absolutely! Seems they are getting into some good form, all be it way too late. Tooleytang only just got across the line. Could be an interesting encounter against swan hill this week!

It begs the question...

Isn't he a 7 point Player? Or did the point system come in after he Left Swan Hill?
The reason I ask this is that they had to let Pollock go because of restraints on their Points allocation.

Anyway good on them. They are having a crack at it.

It begs the question...

Isn't he a 7 point Player? Or did the point system come in after he Left Swan Hill?
The reason I ask this is that they had to let Pollock go because of restraints on their Points allocation.

Anyway good on them. They are having a crack at it.

He was at Ultima after Swan Hill and then had a year or 2 off footy all together so not exactly sure what points he would carry. I must admit I had thought about their points situation as well as after A Pollock had to leave due to points pressure they have added Phil Lobb and Petzke

He was at Ultima after Swan Hill and then had a year or 2 off footy all together so not exactly sure what points he would carry. I must admit I had thought about their points situation as well as after A Pollock had to leave due to points pressure they have added Phil Lobb and Petzke
I am pretty sure he last play at Ultima in 2003 in their flag against Murrabit. 8 years ago, so points would well and truly be gone if my thoughts are correct

Roota u playing 1s or 2s this week, hearing rumours of dissention between u and the captain of the 2s, any truth?

Haha yeah the big fella who happens to be my younger brother wasn't too happy with me wandering into his space into the forward line and let me and everyone at the ground know about it!! If he has his way I will be back in the seniors this week. The lads will have go and find the magnet with my name on it though it disapeared somehow at 3 qtr time:D

Haha yeah the big fella who happens to be my younger brother wasn't too happy with me wandering into his space into the forward line and let me and everyone at the ground know about it!! If he has his way I will be back in the seniors this week. The lads will have go and find the magnet with my name on it though it disapeared somehow at 3 qtr time:D
What happened to the big ruckman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that both Tyntynder and Swan Hilll will win I don't reckon the margins will be tha big and I would not be surprised if they go the other way.

Is going to be a ripper finals series. Its a pity we just missed out

Kerang by 3 goals, Swans just in a close one!!

Kerang vs Tyntynder in te GF. Tooleytang to go out in straight sets!

2011 senior premier=

Reserve premier=

Colts premier=

Senior league B&F=

Player biggest waste of $$$=

Rookie of the year=

Most underrated player=

?????????????????????????????

2011 senior premier= Kerang

Reserve premier= Tooleybuc Manang

Colts premier= Lake Boga

Senior league B&F= Bardon

Player biggest waste of $$$= Woorienens so called recruits

Rookie of the year= Dont see enough games

Most underrated player= Scott oswald

They're my picks!

2011 senior premier=

Reserve premier=

Colts premier=

Senior league B&F=

Player biggest waste of $$$=

Rookie of the year=

Most underrated player=

Tyntynder

Tooleytang

Lake Boga

Bardon (kerang) or Tasiyan (Lalbert)

???

Beau Bennett (Lalbert) the kid is a freak

Paul Munro (Tyntynder)

2011 senior premier= Kerang

Reserve premier= Tooley / Woora (Smokey)

Colts premier= Boga

Senior league B&F= Bardon but would have been a number of players stealing votes

Player biggest waste of $$$= They are all worth it

Rookie of the year= Is Lachie Gilbert still eligible?

Most underrated player= Joel Hiel (Boga)

2011 senior premier= Tooleybuc

Reserve premier= Tooleybuc

Colts premier= Boga

Senior league B&F= Bardon

Player biggest waste of $$$= Nyahs darwin boys

Rookie of the year= Beau Bennett

Most underrated player=Troy Kelm

2011 senior premier=
Senior premier= Kerang

Reserve premier= Tooley

Colts premier= Boga

Senior league B&F=bardon

Player biggest waste of $$$= Darwin boys from Nyah agreed

Rookie of the year=Ben Archard (cohuna)

Most underrated player= no idea.

Hey boys was looking at the odds for the 2011 flag;

Tooleybuc Manangatang
Kerang
Tyntynder
Swan Hill

What are your thoughts on the odds??
Thought Swan Hill and Kerangs odds are quite good considering they both played off in the gf last year. Swans odds seem quite high, do they have a lot of injuries???

Hey boys was looking at the odds for the 2011 flag;

Tooleybuc Manangatang
Kerang
Tyntynder
Swan Hill

What are your thoughts on the odds??
Thought Swan Hill and Kerangs odds are quite good considering they both played off in the gf last year. Swans odds seem quite high, do they have a lot of injuries???

I reckon this season is really hard to judge. Swan Hill at their best are as good as anyone yet when they are off they can be ordinary, losses to us (Lalbert) and Woorinen is an example of this. We only played Kerang once which was in round 1 and we nearly knocked them off however their form over the year has stood up well against everyone else.

I actually rated Tyntynder as the best side that I played against. Plenty of big bodies, move the ball well and a couple of good targets up forward. They pulled us apart both times. Tooleybuc were not full strenght either time we played them. They flogged us first time but then we got up in the last round.

So all in all I reckon anyone of those left in can win it on their day which is a great thing for those of us who go along to watch:thumbsu:

I reckon this season is really hard to judge. Swan Hill at their best are as good as anyone yet when they are off they can be ordinary, losses to us (Lalbert) and Woorinen is an example of this. We only played Kerang once which was in round 1 and we nearly knocked them off however their form over the year has stood up well against everyone else.

I actually rated Tyntynder as the best side that I played against. Plenty of big bodies, move the ball well and a couple of good targets up forward. They pulled us apart both times. Tooleybuc were not full strenght either time we played them. They flogged us first time but then we got up in the last round.

So all in all I reckon anyone of those left in can win it on their day which is a great thing for those of us who go along to watch:thumbsu:

I agree I also rated tyntynder as the best team I played against they don't have the stand out stars so to speak but there link and team football is strong they seem to run in numbers and find a lot of space from the half back line their movement of the ball is quick and direct they cut us up.

I don't think swan hill will go any further than this week. My tip for the flag before the finals was tyntynder But after last weeks result im off them a bit.

after watching the kerang tyntynder game I would have to say I think kerang have firmed as favourites. kerang exposed a few tyntynder players that like to be on the receiving end of good play but don't like to have to get the ball themselves. could well be a swan hill kerang final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back