Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the woorinen vs swans game. Game of two halves. Tigers blitzed them in first half. Intercepts and Run off half back from Cameron, beames , Thompson, gammon very good to watch. Stone and McCartney up fwd adds a new dimension up fwd and stone especially killed them.
2nd half swans came out with all out attack and looked the goods. The coach blew the cobwebs off and looked very very good in the second half, Miliado best player for swans. Might take a few weeks to gel but was an entertaining 2nd half. Think swans out scored them in the second half. Few injuries to the tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raiders were in it up to there ears to 3 qtr time. Just ran out of legs in the last and Nyah popped a few through late to blow the margin out. Ball went to Grenfell at least 30 times for a 4 goal return. Was well held by Woods, with Woods being one of Raiders best. Can definitely see the Raiders getting a few wins this year if they can keep everyone on the park. Big improvement from being 100 points down at half time against Nyah last year

Raiders were in it up to there ears to 3 qtr time. Just ran out of legs in the last and Nyah popped a few through late to blow the margin out. Ball went to Grenfell at least 30 times for a 4 goal return. Was well held by Woods, with Woods being one of Raiders best. Can definitely see the Raiders getting a few wins this year if they can keep everyone on the park. Big improvement from being 100 points down at half time against Nyah last year
Any stand outs for nyah? How’d the new players go for them? Still play that chaos game?

Walsh was running around doing what he wanted for the most part, doesn't waste the ball at all. I thought Iudica was quite, but I see he got in the best so I may have missed where his impact was. Nyah managed to run the ball through the middle really well, got out the back of the raiders quite often, scoreboard probably reflects that chaos play as a lot of the points were from tough opportunities.

Who’s the most likely team to cause an upset this week? I think the doggies against Cohuna. They’ve had a massive preseason. I saw them training at 5:30am one morning. If that doesn’t scream signs that they will be very impressive I’m not sure what will! Big watch for mine
I knew something was brewing here…
If only they had a Sportsbet market for the cmfl. Would’ve put a few quid on the doggies let me tell ya!

Looks like Ferguson and fuller didn't play for Balranald, there's you centre half back and full forward, ominous for the comp, you'd think they are 6 goal better side with those 2
Balranald had 4 to come in.
By the way Fuller was talking I don’t think theirs a lot of interest in playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back