Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep big turnover for the blues, are most spots taken by young up and coming players, Bremner could be a star

Will mcloud play? I've seen the armstrong creek residents page are up in anger today about him as well, I'd think he might be living up swan hill way with the venting on the Facebook page

Looking at the named sides, Nyah don’t really look much better missing Stokes, Davidson and Ahmat from last season. I’m not actually sure if they get Davidson is coming back which would be another big loss.
Woorinen look really solid but nothing special.
Eagles on paper look like they have filled all the holes they had, will be the most interesting side to watch.
Swan Hill will lack depth but look pretty handy.
Great to have footy back

10 changes from the grand final side is a big turn over.
I was tipping Kerang until I had a look at both sides list this morning. I think Balranald by 2-3 goals. Kerang a fraction too young for me to tip them. The kids that are named are full of potential though. Kerang seem to have a great habit of producing genuine stars

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jackson Ferguson to Balranald?
If true, that's a massive in. He's a hell of a footballer

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the named sides, Nyah don’t really look much better missing Stokes, Davidson and Ahmat from last season. I’m not actually sure if they get Davidson is coming back which would be another big loss.
Woorinen look really solid but nothing special.
Eagles on paper look like they have filled all the holes they had, will be the most interesting side to watch.
Swan Hill will lack depth but look pretty handy.
Great to have footy back
Hopefully Grenfell doesn’t get injured or the Dee’s don’t really have an avenue to goal without the 2 northerners you mentioned.

Yep big turnover for the blues, are most spots taken by young up and coming players, Bremner could be a star

Will mcloud play? I've seen the armstrong creek residents page are up in anger today about him as well, I'd think he might be living up swan hill way with the venting on the Facebook page
A few are young but there are also a few with plenty of experience.
Ferguson just announced on Balranald’s fb page.
Fuller named full forward in the reserves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerang, Cohuna, nyah, Woorinen and Eagles for me today.

Kerang and Bal, cohuna and tyntynder, eagles and Tooleybuc were very hard to tip

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back