Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a new club they need a coach with experience and a long list of contacts. People like Helmers, Demaria, Naegle or even Cal Beasy would all be suitable.

The Rams are an exciting prospect, it's probably a matter of time before the league office will announce it.
Murphy would be a good fit

Having a new club they need a coach with experience and a long list of contacts. People like Helmers, Demaria, Naegle or even Cal Beasy would all be suitable.

The Rams are an exciting prospect, it's probably a matter of time before the league office will announce it.
Wayne Metrovic been coaching Whyceproof as most would know

I’ve heard he is keen has the creds

Which fairway are they putting the goal posts on.
The golf club has enough land for 2 18 hole courses bomber
They won’t be using a fairway it will be a stand alone multi use football oval and imagine the surface with the greens keepers looking after it
MCG in the bush

Let me set the record straight—Murray Downs Rams is as real as it gets. There's been plenty of talk and speculation, but the team is absolutely happening. Stay tuned and watch this space. Doubters will be proven wrong soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Broadford going full steam ahead to join the Bendigo league, the rams isn’t so far fetched is it fellas? Keep your eyes peeled is all I’m being told.

Stop all this rubbish you Woorinen boys.

Just focus on getting a kick and not posting on big footy as your season is on the line.

Leave all the discussion to us old blokes unless you have something that isn't rubbish to post.
I’d have to agree mate! I like coming on here to see what’s happening around the league since moving away and the last few days has been utter rubbish.

If it is Woorinen boys maybe if they put this much effort into preparing for their games maybe they wouldn’t be relying on other clubs to get the job done for them this week.

I’d have to agree mate! I like coming on here to see what’s happening around the league since moving away and the last few days has been utter rubbish.

If it is Woorinen boys maybe if they put this much effort into preparing for their games maybe they wouldn’t be relying on other clubs to get the job done for them this week.
It is complete utter rubbish but in all honestly it isn’t the worst idea that has been thrown up on this thread over the years.

To answer from above… Nyah‘s best footy gets it done…

the idea has been around since lalbert became the mallee eagles to drought proof the club and move closer to town

It was actually looked at way before that. We even looked at moving to the Ken Harrison reserve as well. The club was on its knees then. Things are very different now

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back