Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He will get more than 4.. I’ve heard 8-10. Locked in the rooms is false information. He was standing with the supporters very remorseful but will pay the price. Amazing comeback by the Roos. Quite incredible to watch really.

Here is an interesting fact for you all to ponder and discuss. It is double suspension in all finals. So 2 weeks become 4 weeks. 8 weeks become 16 weeks. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nothing on the vision, will all be down to he said she said for the length of his suspension

Nothing on the vision, will all be down to he said she said for the length of his suspension
You can see the aftermath of it. Pretty ordinary effort really surprised none of the cohuna players went after him. Well done too number 22 from balranald for putting him in the recovery position

Here is an interesting fact for you all to ponder and discuss. It is double suspension in all finals. So 2 weeks become 4 weeks. 8 weeks become 16 weeks. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
With that all being said - isn’t the de-registering amount 17 weeks? If it’s conclusively proven, and double demerits - any chances he gets over the threshold?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last punch thrown by Jaxon hit the head of Cohuna player who was on the ground and at that point it looked like he was unconscious from previous hits by Jaxon. Whether Jaxon knew he was knocked out at that point only he would know. 10 weeks would be low I think. If there is close up footage he may not play again.
Was it an actual fight or was he just getting belted?

Is it true the margin got out to 50pts? That would have to be one of the biggest finals comebacks we have seen in this league.

How many weeks in these days footy

Was it an actual fight or was he just getting belted?

Is it true the margin got out to 50pts? That would have to be one of the biggest finals comebacks we have seen in this league.
That’s correct, at about half time. Matt neagle put the Cohuna midfield in there shells, kicking 3 in the third term. A serious player and very hard to contain

Has to be some speculation to bring young Tanner Lewis back home to Woorinen. I can't see why they wouldn't throw out a lucrative offer to him and a couple of mates to come back home. Plenty of swan hill youngsters relocated down to the city also to bring with him. Get a bus from the city to swan hill for the youngsters! Would be great to see the home grown kids come back and be superstars of the CM.

Has to be some speculation to bring young Tanner Lewis back home to Woorinen. I can't see why they wouldn't throw out a lucrative offer to him and a couple of mates to come back home. Plenty of swan hill youngsters relocated down to the city also to bring with him. Get a bus from the city to swan hill for the youngsters! Would be great to see the home grown kids come back and be superstars of the CM.

Tanner Lewis has just had major foot surgery and may not play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back