Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The last punch thrown by Jaxon hit the head of Cohuna player who was on the ground and at that point it looked like he was unconscious from previous hits by Jaxon. Whether Jaxon knew he was knocked out at that point only he would know. 10 weeks would be low I think. If there is close up footage he may not play again.
is there any footage of it?

is there any footage of it?
I've seen footage. Can see a crisp left before it has the rest out of view.
Now remember a few years ago when Bronson Booth had his jaw broken by Doug Beames. Despite that hit being captured clearly, it wasn't allowed to be admitted into the tribunal hearing.
Can almost see the same thing happening here.

I've seen footage. Can see a crisp left before it has the rest out of view.
Now remember a few years ago when Bronson Booth had his jaw broken by Doug Beames. Despite that hit being captured clearly, it wasn't allowed to be admitted into the tribunal hearing.
Can almost see the same thing happening here.

Or when a bloke was clearly seen knocking out a player in a gf….anyway I am past that!!!!

I’ve seen the vision and can just see the first strike but nothing after other than the good work by the young balranald lad in providing assistance to the Cohuna player

I think it’s clear that the balranald player had to be suspended and it should be a long one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can see the aftermath of it. Pretty ordinary effort really surprised none of the cohuna players went after him. Well done too number 22 from balranald for putting him in the recovery position
If that’s the case, it’s disappointing that Cohuna didn't fly the flag in some way after their team mate was knocked out. (Without getting sent off of course) Great that the Balranald player had the presence of mine to administer first aid.

If that’s the case, it’s disappointing that Cohuna didn't fly the flag in some way after their team mate was knocked out. (Without getting sent off of course) Great that the Balranald player had the presence of mine to administer first aid.

You can see a player go after the balranald player and a scuffle.

From the footage I saw I think there was more shock and concern for their mate

it’s lalbert for me, that’s if post and houra are returning. Kerang if they are still absent. Anything on that roota ?
And the bal boys for me. Nyah have no energy and that’s a hard rut to get out of, especially on the ground of Cohuna. Straight sets for the demons I beleive.
Thoughts ?

it’s lalbert for me, that’s if post and houra are returning. Kerang if they are still absent. Anything on that roota ?
And the bal boys for me. Nyah have no energy and that’s a hard rut to get out of, especially on the ground of Cohuna. Straight sets for the demons I beleive.
Thoughts ?

I have no info on post or houra but fingers crossed

Kerang over the eagles for me, Nyah nearly ran over Lalbert last week after giving up a healthy lead. However I think Nyah have had a complete reality check the last few weeks and after the tough game on Saturday the Dee’s won’t be able to sustain Balranalds physicality and constant pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back