Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that's ridiculous if true. What incentive is there to play interleague?
Who was the golden rivers player who played?
How would cattanch from hay go in the league?
Yeah not to sure there is now mate.

On Cattanach haven’t really seen him play much but all reports is a workhorse with some pretty elite skills I’d imagine he’d go alright

Pretty ordinary stuff to be honest about people coming to the game seeking retribution
League is definitely worried about it. Every club has been contacted about crowd behaviour and the importance of keeping members under control. There will definitely be more police present on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh sorry for discussing an issue
Well you’ve said that u hope there’s extra security at the game and you’ve heard things ‘flying around’ so come on what are they? Where’s the credibility in your statement apart from hear say? It sounds like gas lighting to me.

Well you’ve said that u hope there’s extra security at the game and you’ve heard things ‘flying around’ so come on what are they? Where’s the credibility in your statement apart from hear say? It sounds like gas lighting to me.

Credibility? You serious? You spin some shit on here also pal.

I simply said that I’ve been told there are some pretty shot things being said about what could happen at Cohuna on Sunday. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out what that might be

Relax mate. No need to single out. Bit of everyone chipping in. Let’s move on

Yeah not to sure there is now mate.

On Cattanach haven’t really seen him play much but all reports is a workhorse with some pretty elite skills I’d imagine he’d go alright
Cattanach very handy footballer, although probably comes in at 3rd or 4th best in their team, he gets a lot of the ball but isn’t quite as damaging as the likes of Will Collis, Sydney’s vfl captain last year, Jacob Watson, pure inside mid bull, and their full forward Declan Watson, the likes of those 3 would kill it in central murray, cattanach would go well too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back