Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure from what I've seen, it was written by one the toughest and scariest footballers to play country footy, if this former union, golden square and colbo footballer gets in to the ground all hell could break loose
Stupid thing is the Dickhead wasn't even at Balranald, just posting shit to get a response like he always does

Some pretty handy names been mentioned so far. Haven’t seen Sean Hunters name pop up yet, he’s had an outstanding season and sure to poll some votes
Mate wasnt the question whos your pick ?
not whos gunna pole some votes

whos your tip crippa09 ?

there will be plenty of blokes that can or should win it but....
umpires do it remember

heard at the pub through the week Michael Zambelli is a chance to return home to Tyntinder for work and potential bring some mates. he is good mates with some boys with experience in the VAFA and some who have played under 18 rep footy. His brother is really good mates with lots of good footballers and could be used as a good recruitment source for them to get some young fellas from the city. not sure of the names of the brothers mates but some confidence they can sort something out. would be good for the club and hopefully see them move up the ladder.

I think it will be very very tight this year. Most of those names mentioned missed big chunks of footy eg McDonald, Roy George even Helman missed a few. But will poll 3s or 2s in most of the games they played. Where as Barry, hunter and nitschke will poll well in most wins but maybe not in losses. Could be big pack of players tied up late in the count. Another could be Magro?

Mate wasnt the question whos your pick ?
not whos gunna pole some votes

whos your tip crippa09 ?

there will be plenty of blokes that can or should win it but....
umpires do it remember
Sorry mate just a bit of general chit chat. My tip is Connor McDonald

heard at the pub through the week Michael Zambelli is a chance to return home to Tyntinder for work and potential bring some mates. he is good mates with some boys with experience in the VAFA and some who have played under 18 rep footy. His brother is really good mates with lots of good footballers and could be used as a good recruitment source for them to get some young fellas from the city. not sure of the names of the brothers mates but some confidence they can sort something out. would be good for the club and hopefully see them move up the ladder.
Good plan from the kennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back