Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Esso had more natural talent than anyone of that time. He was magic.

Mud was talented be he was one of the first to really take fitness to the next level. He was fit, strong and a fierce competitor.
Didn’t Muddy used to go for like 10km runs in the morning before games to warm up? That’s nuts and would just run all day.

As for Neagle we all know the AFL is stamping this shyte out so was always going to be a massive ban. As I mentioned previously, it’s pretty much assault!

Didn’t Muddy used to go for like 10km runs in the morning before games to warm up? That’s nuts and would just run all day.

As for Neagle we all know the AFL is stamping this shyte out so was always going to be a massive ban. As I mentioned previously, it’s pretty much assault!

Yep he would. He was fanatical with his fitness and boy o boy could he play

Neagle is as cowardly as you get, out of character or not - he king hits a bloke 2-3 times including when he’s incapacitated on the ground, then pleads not guilty? Wonder if his lawyer will plead the same case
Yep got 10, then pleaded not guilty trying to say he didn’t mean it. When he diverted his tracks to clean him up when he wasn’t looking, although that was just a shirt front, neagle being a full on punch/s is a worse offence I reckon.

Neagle is as cowardly as you get, out of character or not - he king hits a bloke 2-3 times including when he’s incapacitated on the ground, then pleads not guilty? Wonder if his lawyer will plead the same case
I would love to know how many of you that are calling for Neagles head actually saw exactly what happened up close and aren’t just going by what they heard. King hit wouldn’t be one word I would use anyway but that’s just my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neagle is as cowardly as you get, out of character or not - he king hits a bloke 2-3 times including when he’s incapacitated on the ground, then pleads not guilty? Wonder if his lawyer will plead the same caseGlass jaw pussies from cohuna is the mail im gettting

Coward is a strong word. Be like someone calling Riley Hird a shit stirrer that has a glass jaw.... just dosent sit right does it?

how many of you blokes have seen the vision of this so called "king hit" its pretty evident that none of you have. because hird engaged neagle, neagle grabbed his shirt, then hird threw himself to the ground like the little milker he is . this league is gutless. as are all you clowns commenting without knowing or seeing a thing.

how many of you blokes have seen the vision of this so called "king hit" its pretty evident that none of you have. because hird engaged neagle, neagle grabbed his shirt, then hird threw himself to the ground like the little milker he is . this league is gutless. as are all you clowns commenting without knowing or seeing a thing.
What's your role at Balranald?

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back