Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your role at Balranald?

Just a quick one as well tree, if you know of any other flora and fauna in the Balranald area which needs some maintenance, feel free to contact mallee mowing - would love to expand our business into frog town
no worries mate, im sure youll turn up with the wrong equitment

names old fashioned footballer but would never say a thing so someone's face like "old fashioned" people would.

No direct involment just a avid supporter sick of lies
Sick of lies, yet you say he never threw a punch. I've spoken to numerous people (including Balranald supporters) who were at the game and saw what happened. Even they say he threw punches

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

never threw 1 punch. you have no idea clown
how many of you blokes have seen the vision of this so called "king hit" its pretty evident that none of you have. because hird engaged neagle, neagle grabbed his shirt, then hird threw himself to the ground like the little milker he is . this league is gutless. as are all you clowns commenting without knowing or seeing a thing.
Interesting how he can get knocked out completely cold from “milking a free kick” your defence to this is laughable mate. neagle couldn’t handle a bit of lip after getting holding the ball, got up and left hooked him, seen it with my own eyes

Interesting how he can get knocked out completely cold from “milking a free kick” your defence to this is laughable mate. neagle couldn’t handle a bit of lip after getting holding the ball, got up and left hooked him, seen it with my own eyes
Shouldn’t have been a surprise really, going around rubbing heads you’re bound to cop something aren’t you? Just unfortunate the outcome l.

Sick of lies, yet you say he never threw a punch. I've spoken to numerous people (including Balranald supporters) who were at the game and saw what happened. Even they say he threw punches

did you ask how far away they were from it? had they been on the cans all arvo?
yes want to get on here with gossip and spread bullshit. i was there, and spoke to i guarentee more supporters of balranald than you that will say he didnt throw a punch.... but youd know ay get on here and talk ya shit..

did you ask how far away they were from it? had they been on the cans all arvo?
yes want to get on here with gossip and spread bullshit. i was there, and spoke to i guarentee more supporters of balranald than you that will say he didnt throw a punch.... but youd know ay get on here and talk ya shit..
I would've thought "Crowbar" would've been a good person to get a gauge off being president....I guess not ?

Clearly im talking to a deadshit... i could just as easliy say "trevor hird" told me his son milked it and is fine. just coz you know the presidents name dosent validate anything.
Settle down Knowledge tree. You've made an account this morning to come on here and spread lies

where were you standing on the day mate?

couldnt handle lip ? he gets belted from pillar to post every week... a player who hardly gets near the ball and plays 8 games a year isnt going to be the one that makes him do a complete 360 and belt someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldnt handle lip ? he gets belted from pillar to post every week... a player who hardly gets near the ball and plays 8 games a year isnt going to be the one that makes him do a complete 360 and belt someone.
where are you playing next year Jydon?

Right in front of the second glass window on the east end of the building...so yeah. I saw it

I'd just hope the provocation in what was said had nothing to with merv. If it did that's overstepped the mark too. Family, race, partners are off limits on the footy field. Judging by the aftermath I have suspicion it may. I'm not condoning the actions of Jaxon, but geez I really hope nothing about merv was said on the field

I'd just hope the provocation in what was said had nothing to with merv. If it did that's overstepped the mark too. Family, race, partners are off limits on the footy field. Judging by the aftermath I have suspicion it may. I'm not condoning the actions of Jaxon, but geez I really hope nothing about merv was said on the field
it was

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back