Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played ones all year only to get dropped for finals, for a player that hardly played, can't blame him and he'll be a great pick-up. Maybe the raiders try lure Lancaster as well to play seniors from wandella
Played ones all year only to get dropped for finals, for a player that hardly played, can't blame him and he'll be a great pick-up. Maybe the raiders try lure Lancaster as well to play seniors from wandella
Is he only 17 ? The 3 game I seen this year he hardly got near it , you would hope it’s not for money and would he be worth the 4or5 points as they already have good kids , I think they be better getting 4or 5 genuine A graders at 4 or 5 points

Is he only 17 ? The 3 game I seen this year he hardly got near it , you would hope it’s not for money and would he be worth the 4or5 points as they already have good kids , I think they be better getting 4or 5 genuine A graders at 4 or 5 points
yep, he will be a 5 pointer. you're absolutely spot on. Can get a lot better players for 4 points even. Don't get me wrong, I think Harry is going to be a very, very good footballer, just too young and inexperienced at the moment

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back