Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting watching the game yesterday. Cohuna had some very questionable decisions. Zerafa playing majority of the game in the forward line and having little impact there, Bickerton played all game in the ruck and O'Sullivan's class and endurance eventually took over in the end and Bruns playing off a half back flank did not get a kick. To Tooley's credit they used the wind beautifully and McAlpine was superb and Thompson and O'Sullivan were dangerous all day which certainly set up the win. Blues v Roos will be a very good game and although with injuries, I'll back Tyntynder to beat Tooley/Tang for an upset

Heard a whisper going round Cohuna saturday afternoon that Kerang might have some financial diffulcuties and there is some disgruntled players in the side. Any truth to the rumour or just someone trying to make trouble?

Heard a whisper going round Cohuna saturday afternoon that Kerang might have some financial diffulcuties and there is some disgruntled players in the side. Any truth to the rumour or just someone trying to make trouble?

Have heard the same but you just never know what is true and what isn't. Balranald were supposed to be in financial strife a year or two back and are still travelling ok.

May just be the cycle that seems to occur. No one can spend every season

Who will win this week in the 1s, 2s and colts
my predictions are

Seniors
Balranald Vs Kerang Balranald by 3 goals
Tooley/manang Vs Tyntynder Tooley/manang by 6 goals

Seconds
Cohuna Vs Tooley/manang Cohuna by 2 goals
Kerang Vs Tyntynder Kerang by 7 goals

Colts
Kerang Vs Tyntynder Kerang by 5 goals
Koon/Bar Vs Tooley/manang Koon/bar by 3 goals

Who will win this week in the 1s, 2s and colts
my predictions are

Seniors
Balranald Vs Kerang Balranald by 3 goals
Tooley/manang Vs Tyntynder Tooley/manang by 6 goals

Seconds
Cohuna Vs Tooley/manang Cohuna by 2 goals
Kerang Vs Tyntynder Kerang by 7 goals

Colts
Kerang Vs Tyntynder Kerang by 5 goals
Koon/Bar Vs Tooley/manang Koon/bar by 3 goals

Seniors
Kerang by 2 goals
Tyntynder by 4 goals

Reserves
Tooley/Manang by 2 goals
Kerang by 6 goals

Colts
Kerang by 4 goals
Tooley/Manang by 5 goals

My Tips
Seniors
Kerang- 17 points
Tyntynder-21 points

Reserves
Cohuna- 15 points
Kerang- 29 points

3RDS
Kerang- 9 points
Tooley- 17 points

Interesting watching the game yesterday. Cohuna had some very questionable decisions. Zerafa playing majority of the game in the forward line and having little impact there, Bickerton played all game in the ruck and O'Sullivan's class and endurance eventually took over in the end and Bruns playing off a half back flank did not get a kick. To Tooley's credit they used the wind beautifully and McAlpine was superb and Thompson and O'Sullivan were dangerous all day which certainly set up the win. Blues v Roos will be a very good game and although with injuries, I'll back Tyntynder to beat Tooley/Tang for an upset

Nath Zerafa did his calf in the 2nd last round and missed the last game.
He went into the Final in a pretty bad way and probably explains why he wasn't his usual self.
Told me he loved the comp and crowds. Especially, Cohuna.

Balranald must nearly go in favorites this Saturday as they are match hardened after a classic final at Cohuna. But in saying that, kerang beat Balranald by 40pts last time they played up there. Even that early in the season, it was played as a mini final. Cracking pace too.
Whoever makes it through will have earnt it and will need the week off.

My tip- Kerang 14pts

Balranald must nearly go in favorites this Saturday as they are match hardened after a classic final at Cohuna. But in saying that, kerang beat Balranald by 40pts last time they played up there. Even that early in the season, it was played as a mini final. Cracking pace too.
Whoever makes it through will have earnt it and will need the week off.

My tip- Kerang 14pts

Im also tipping Kerang 40pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerang looked way to strong for balranald yesterday, outclassed them on all lines i thought, kerang should seem confident of goin all the way now and tooleybuck/manang had another good win over tyntynder they looked very good from the outset, interesting to see tyntynder go out in straight sets, i reckon next week in the prelim final tooley/manang might just get over balranald and play kerang in the granny.

Cohuna had a good yesterday against tooley/manang looked way to strong at times, but cohuna still have a periods where they lapse and the other team scores quick goals they cant let that happen in the grand final in 2 weeks time, Kerang look to be building up for somethin special after a demolition of tyntynder today, will be interesting to see who wins out of tooley/manang and kerang, i reckon it will be kerang because they just look to strong all over the grand. Either way though it will be set up for a cracking grand final, with the young cohuna side and who ever they face, im tipping it will be kerang, that would be something special.

what are your thoughts

Could someone please post all the results so far of the finals as I am unsure who is playing who etc. If someone could do that, it would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

SENIORS
kerang 22.13 145 V Balranald 11.10

Tooleybuck/Manangatang 12.16 88 V Tyntynder 9.9 63

so this means Kerang are straight through to the Granny leaving Tooley/Manang to play Balranald in the Prelim

SECONDS
Cohuna 10.12 72 V Tooleybuck/Manangatang 6.8 44
Kerang 16.15 111 V Tyntynder 5.6

Cohuna straight through to the Granny leaving Tooley/Manang to play Kerang in the prelim

Colts
Tyntynder 12.8 80 V Kerang 7.20 62
Tooleybuck/Manangatang 12.15 87 Koondrook/Barham 10.5 65

Tyntynder straight through to the granny leaving Kerang to play Tooley/Manang in the prelim

SENIORS
kerang 22.13 145 V Balranald 11.10

Tooleybuck/Manangatang 12.16 88 V Tyntynder 9.9 63

so this means Kerang are straight through to the Granny leaving Tooley/Manang to play Balranald in the Prelim

SECONDS
Cohuna 10.12 72 V Tooleybuck/Manangatang 6.8 44
Kerang 16.15 111 V Tyntynder 5.6

Cohuna straight through to the Granny leaving Tooley/Manang to play Kerang in the prelim

Colts
Tooleybuck/Manangatang 12.15 87 Koondrook/Barham 10.5 65

Tyntynder straight through to the granny leaving Kerang to play Tooley/Manang in the prelim

Cheers mate.:thumbsu:

It seems the Bucs are having a good year all round.

Colts

Old demons creeping back into the Kerang colts side? Score line VERY similar to last years colts grand final if i can remember correctly......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back