Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats everyones thoughts on the league vote count monday night who is going to win the colts reserves and seniors best and fairests and rookie?

That shows the kerang colts don't play as a team and play for themselves!
Do not belive that at all i mean kerang colts past 2 years have donimated the leauge and have only had 2 bad games year i mean during the home and away season they havent dropped a game in 2 years.. i think the loss before the grand final wont be a bad thing for them

Do u know what % voted 2 go?

I have been told it was around 80% of the members. Good luck to them but apparently they are losing a fair few senior players, which is why they decided to move in the first place; to retain their echuca players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toolytang by 25 points, at least the kerang colts got their one bad game of the year out of the way expect them to breeze thru with the flag now, Big loss leitchy if they go at leas they have been competitive outfit each seson in the cmfl, where to for the league with so many sides struggling to be competive with the top teams

I have been told it was around 80% of the members. Good luck to them but apparently they are losing a fair few senior players, which is why they decided to move in the first place; to retain their echuca players.

They are losing Reyne & Hill.Nuttall will be lucky to play again.

seniors- eric kuret/ cal beasy
reserves- drew arentz/ rhys harris
colts- lachlan gilbert
Rookie- clint shields goin alright 2 hold a spot in that line up bein tha youngest in bal side by 6yrs other tha michael rankin who is 21.....went alright yesterday from what i saw

seniors- eric kuret/ cal beasy
reserves- drew arentz/ rhys harris
colts- lachlan gilbert
Rookie- clint shields goin alright 2 hold a spot in that line up bein tha youngest in bal side by 6yrs other tha michael rankin who is 21.....went alright yesterday from what i saw
Might be a bit out on your info there mate. Ranks only 19, then half dozen others under 23. Not a big deal just thought id clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back