Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick question. how come cmfl was rated as 12 and murray 9 after cmfl flogged them last yr? anyone know how the vcfl worked that out?

it might have to do with the murray and cmfl's past results over recent years. one game is not indicative of a leagues strength so the results over recent years would have a bearing on the ratings.

Another win for CMFL? From what I see it wasn't the strongest side that represented the league but I think that it is a glimpse of the talent this league has. Any injury concerns to come out of it?

Any match reports, best players, goal kickers etc???

As follows:

Wimmera FL
Goal Kickers: C. MIDGELY 5, D. Parish 3, B. Hartigan , D. Johns
Best Players: B. Couch, C. MIDGELY, H. Denson, B. Hartigan, C. Bennett, S. Brown
Central Murray FL
Goal Kickers: J. Davies 3, G. Krepp 2, C. Crichton 2, J. Stone 2, C. Beasy , C. Kelly , R. O''Sullivan , N. Sims
Best Players: R. O''Sullivan, J. Stone, J. Davies, R. Gillingham, T. Matheson

Three players in the sunraysia league were suspended for 1 game for inadequate excuses for missing the recent interleague game has this happened any where else?

Is Mark Norton still cutting opposition teams to bits up there. He used to play for Tooleybuc and i think he played for Hawthorn??

I saw him the other week and he looked like he had eaten a couple of those hot water services. He did play for Hawthorn though. I think it was the big M little league!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay lads we are nearing the half way mark of the season. How bout we do a mid season assessment.

Best recruit so far:
Most disappointing recruit?
Early favourite for the medal:
Best juniour coming through?
Most disappointing team so far:
Who will play off in the GF?
Who will win the flag:
Who will make the final five:
Who team will miss the finals:
Headline we will see before the season ends?

Okay lads we are nearing the half way mark of the season. How bout we do a mid season assessment.

Best recruit so far:
Early favourite for the medal:
Best juniour coming through?
Most disappointing team so far:
Who will play off in the GF?
Who will win the flag:
Who will make the final five:
Who team will miss the finals:

Best Recruit - Glenn Krepp

Best recruit so far: X. Moloney
Early favourite for the medal: X. Moloney
Best juniour coming through? W. Bennett
Most disappointing team so far: Barham
Who will play off in the GF? Balranald v anyone else in the top 5 (not alot between the top 5 teams)
Who will win the flag: Balranald
Who will make the final five:Balranald, Tooleybuc, Kerang, Swan Hill, Lake Boga
Who team will miss the finals: Tyntynder, Cohuna, Lalbert, Nyah

Best recruit so far: Xavier Maloney
Most disappointing recruit? Anyone Barham picked up.
Early favourite for the medal: It has to be Maloney
Best juniour coming through? Josh from Lake Boga
Most disappointing team so far: Worra
Who will play off in the GF? Balranald v Swan Hill
Who will win the flag: Swan Hill for the upset
Who will make the final five: Balranald, Tooleybuc, Kerang, Swan Hill, Tyntynder
Who team will miss the finals: Lake Boga just short
Headline we will see before the season ends? Koondrook look to leave the league

Some very good work there, a bit of time put into those replies and they have been good reading. :thumbsu:
Fair bit on the line for this week's fixture for the Kangas. The old chestnut '8 point game' is an accurate description of what it means. Win against quality oppostion and they stay in touch of finals action, lose and they will be pushing shit uphill.
Who do Boga and Tyntynder play? :confused:

Best recruit so far: X. Moloney
Early favourite for the medal: X. Moloney
Best juniour coming through? W. Bennett
Most disappointing team so far: Barham
Who will play off in the GF? Balranald v anyone else in the top 5 (not alot between the top 5 teams)
Who will win the flag: Balranald
Who will make the final five:Balranald, Tooleybuc, Kerang, Swan Hill, Lake Boga
Who team will miss the finals: Tyntynder, Cohuna, Lalbert, Nyah

Most disappointing recruit - Jarrod Tyler. Came with big wraps, has hardly got a kick (apart from 1 game where he bagged 11)

See on 'Off The Bench' on Channel 9, two kids from CMFL were featured. Daniel Coates of the Kangas and Josh Jenkins for Boga. Coates is going to be a gun when he fills out, still only fifteen I believe. There is your junior player of the year. :thumbsu:

See on 'Off The Bench' on Channel 9, two kids from CMFL were featured. Daniel Coates of the Kangas and Josh Jenkins for Boga. Coates is going to be a gun when he fills out, still only fifteen I believe. There is your junior player of the year. :thumbsu:

yeh he turned 15 on christmas day last year. can do some things that no other players his age can do. has all the skill and tricks just needs the application. has played very well in the seniors this year for cohuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back