Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
I think they are having a look around. Couple may be interested. Don't know of anyone do you???

No, none come to mind. Any gun ex players that might come back is a good place to start! Maybe an assistant at another local club that's keen to coach. Would Lance be keen to give it another go. On another topic would Masters be better than that clown Heffernan?

Yaaablett said:
No, none come to mind. Any gun ex players that might come back is a good place to start! Maybe an assistant at another local club that's keen to coach. Would Lance be keen to give it another go. On another topic would Masters be better than that clown Heffernan?

Good question. Most of Heff's troubles were off field things when he was on the gas. He was at least positive towards his players and tried to lead by example

DOCKERS said:
Who is everyone's choice for the Betts in 2006:
Arentz
Carroll
H.Foott
Cadd
Nalder
Kerr

Any thoughts?

My tip is H.Foott & Nalder

Still have the same tips Dockers? :thumbsu:

ROOTA#6 said:
Good question. Most of Heff's troubles were off field things when he was on the gas. He was at least positive towards his players and tried to lead by example

well said ROOTA#6

heffenan: exposed the positives in players to correct the negitives.
masters: exposed the negitives in players can not give a flying about positives.

Footy06 said:
Please, no more comments Go Cohuna. Nobody cares what you think..
I can say what i want and i don't care what you think. Well who do you reckon should win know it all.

clifton's lookalike said:
read my post #2614 when advising hiddink on he should coach, we could do no worse either. you could do fitness and i could do skills and motivation get ROOTA back out there:D

love to see him back out there. they would be the fittest, skilled and pumped up side in the league.:thumbsu: :cool:

You are all gay **** im gunna kill all u FUKerZ u wanna start sumtn with ne of my mates and ill fukn finish it campaignerZ!!!! ur all fuked im gunna take u out one by one!!!

Ridley said:
You are all gay **** im gunna kill all u FUKerZ u wanna start sumtn with ne of my mates and ill fukn finish it campaignerZ!!!! ur all fuked im gunna take u out one by one!!!

Pipe down tosser before someone takes you up on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridley said:

i'm confused, who is he calling gay?

tony haley_01 said:
its true i hit my wife in times of crisis. im a real tough bloke. the wisdom of a man

post_old.gif
Today, 15:04 #2688 Ridley vbmenu_register("postmenu_5622780", true);
BigFooty Newbie

Club: Essendon

Re: Central Murray FL

look out the kids have finished school for the day

Ridley said:

Wow, you must be a gangster. Got your WuTang jacket and your eminem pants on champ? Hows that rats tail coming along?

Ridley said:

MASTERS?? mabye he should see someone about that anger within

Ridley said:

Are they different to **** that aren't gay?

Ridley said:

just searched for other posts that you have made on here since joining Ridley and you have provided some real interesting topics. where did you get such a vast array of vocabulary skills?:thumbsdown:

Ridley said:
Geez settle down.

DOCKERS said:
shut up ****er cohuna suck... that other wutang boy is gunna get you, i'm gunna make sure of it you two headed yogurt eater[/quote/
Cmon dockers tune it down a bit mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back