Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Jenkins 24 said:
Just in adding my two bobs worth to the 'Silly Season' movements I have seen personally and heard that the Tiggas out at Lake Road and beyond are on the prowl so to speak. Making big plays for a full forward who kicked 90 odd from the Western Boarder league as well as a ruckman much similar to our own Ryan O'Sullivan in regards to athletisicm, skill and influence on football games. Might pay to watch the Tigers movements very closely from here on in...
Well it has been reported in a local paper down in the WBfl region that one Ryan Larcombe (League leading goalkicker w 91 gls) from East Gambier has been reportedly been linked to the Swan hill club.....It also has him linked to a club in a minor league outside of the wbfl to.
Having seen him play alot down here he'd certainly be a good pick-up for Swan hill if he goes up that way.A change of scenery would do him good i think !

BIGANT said:
Well it has been reported in a local paper down in the WBfl region that one Ryan Larcombe (League leading goalkicker w 91 gls) from East Gambier has been reportedly been linked to the Swan hill club.....It also has him linked to a club in a minor league outside of the wbfl to.
Having seen him play alot down here he'd certainly be a good pick-up for Swan hill if he goes up that way.A change of scenery would do him good i think !

I reckon Woorinen is the club that he is linked to. Was talking to a couple of Tigers lads over the weekend and they mentioned a Full Forward from that league

ROOTA#6 said:
I reckon Woorinen is the club that he is linked to. Was talking to a couple of Tigers lads over the weekend and they mentioned a Full Forward from that league
He's a leading full forward and could play up the ground to !! interleague rep that likes it on top of the ground (in horse racing tems!)

on behalf of all BigFooty lovers that read this thread I will take it upon myself to give a premature farewell to a bloke that has been extremely informative, good for a laugh as well as providing the league with some descent talk revolving around football. Yes my lookalike mr. iamfooty will be departing the area in the next month or so to further his journalism credentials and produce some more fine work for a football league i'm sure.
R.I.P. iamfooty:(

clifton's lookalike said:
on behalf of all BigFooty lovers that read this thread I will take it upon myself to give a premature farewell to a bloke that has been extremely informative, good for a laugh as well as providing the league with some descent talk revolving around football. Yes my lookalike mr. iamfooty will be departing the area in the next month or so to further his journalism credentials and produce some more fine work for a football league i'm sure.
R.I.P. iamfooty:(

I am sure that they have the internet in Wagga mate. He won't be lost to us all together

As far as I knew he was playing last year, maybe I have got his last name really wrong. How about this is there a ruckman who is 6'5 and his first name is Robert not exactly sure if he played for Swan Hill of in the same league as Swan Hill.

ROOTA#6 said:

Looks like the Tigers are having a fair crack! As well as Larcombe, it was reported in a Western Border region paper that they have signed a bloke by the name of Sherwell form Tyrendarra. Very solid on-baller/forward type.

Also used to play for the Tigers down that way, so should be able to bring his own shorts and socks - which is handy in these tough times in the Mallee!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gastev said:
Looks like the Tigers are having a fair crack! As well as Larcombe, it was reported in a Western Border region paper that they have signed a bloke by the name of Sherwell form Tyrendarra. Very solid on-baller/forward type.

Also used to play for the Tigers down that way, so should be able to bring his own shorts and socks - which is handy in these tough times in the Mallee!
Kaleb Sherwell....has spent the last 2 or 3 years coaching out in the minor league outside of Portland,previously a Portland born & bred player....came thru the ranks then played in the last premiership under Brodie Atkinson.A handy type,a running back flanker utility.He might take time to settle after being out in a bush comp and then having to adjust to the CMfl !?.......He can play either end.

Footy Tripper said:
99% sure that Parso won't coach Koondrook/Barham, so they'd better keep looking

Is there any chance he may take on the job at the Doggies, or have they got other in the pipeline

Grippo said:
Is there any chance he may take on the job at the Doggies, or have they got other in the pipeline

Haven't heard a great deal about the doggies but I think Parso would have to be a chance there if he wants to continue coaching

ROOTA#6 said:
On your first question Ed, i understand that the roos have enough coin to go again, but i just can't believe some of the names that were mentioned. On the Lalbert thing, we will stay afloat. It will show who is fair dinkum and who isn't. It is going to be a hard call for some blokes though who havew already planned to move away. Wasn't a bad story

What a load of **** this is.

Keep making excuses for yourself.

Russ74 said:
How are Nyah travelling? Is there any concerns regarding fielding sides next year? Losing Thompson is big blow. Is he just jumping off a sinking ship? The league cannot afford to lose Nyah.

Big problems at Nyah. Ash isn't jumping ship, only going to a club that offered him a coaching job, considering Nyah never offered him the coaching position there. Matt Curran will probably play on considering he needs only a handfull of games to get to 300. Kregar signed a two year deal so he ain't going nowhere. Rumour has it heads will roll at the AGM next monday night at Nyah, over Ash never being offered the coaching job. A lot of un-happy people.

ROOTA#6 said:
Where are you Guus, back up your statements

Not a problem Roota. My sources told me you weren't one of those guys that stood up this year, or I quote "who are fair dinkum." SO please don't go stating crazy notions like this about others in your club when you don't have a go and be fair dinkum yourself. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical.

Any problems with that.

Oh and your excuse is of course going to Bendigo. Enjoy the trip.

Guus Hiddink said:
Not a problem Roota. My sources told me you weren't one of those guys that stood up this year, or I quote "who are fair dinkum." SO please don't go stating crazy notions like this about others in your club when you don't have a go and be fair dinkum yourself. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical.

Any problems with that.

Oh and your excuse is of course going to Bendigo. Enjoy the trip.

I didn't have a choice in what went on this year. It was made quite clear to me early in the piece that the coach was not a fan of mine. I have put in many years at Lalbert and put up with a lot of crap over those years. I have been there through all the tough times, so to say that id on't stand up when times are tough is bull****. It has been nothing but tough n my time at Lalbert

ROOTA#6 said:
I didn't have a choice in what went on this year. It was made quite clear to me early in the piece that the coach was not a fan of mine. I have put in many years at Lalbert and put up with a lot of crap over those years. I have been there through all the tough times, so to say that id on't stand up when times are tough is bull****. It has been nothing but tough n my time at Lalbert

Who is a fan of the coach? Thats my question! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back