Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so. He is playing somewhere in SA. His brother, Mark, is the coach where he is playing. Apparently Shawn is burning the bridges he built at Kerang.
Reportedly has a budget to get 3 players at $1200 and 3 players at $1000. Which one do you think Luke was offered Mad Roota??

That will definitely add spice to the GF replay, Roota. I may even part with my allegiances with Wandella (albeit briefly) and watch that one with great interest. Maybe over a coupla ales. Do you know what round it is, and where??

Hey Roota, Heard through the vines that you may be having a chat with the bendigo filo brother ? Any truth?

Gee Roota your game must have improved remarkably for a few decent clubs to be in talks with yourself, have done very little from what I have witnessed but hey, I haven't seen all your games.

Heard from a few people that the dogs are close to gaining roo joel coates and that bal have lost a number of handy players from 06. And also the dogs have signed K.Bannam any truth or all dog talk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard from a few people that the dogs are close to gaining roo joel coates and that bal have lost a number of handy players from 06. And also the dogs have signed K.Bannam any truth or all dog talk?

joel coates going to dogs thats a good one. bal havnt lost many

Can't be any worse than he was at coaching

Roota, please don't bag a bloke that has done 50 times better than u ever have while playing football.. Do you think he hasn't got a computer in that shop of his across the road?? He will walk across the road and smash that jaw of yours if you are not lucky... anyone who doesn't know u would think u are a big tough c u n t, but in reality everyone knows u just love hiding behind that computer that your boss doesn't even know your on........(Why does everyone not like you????)

HA, HA,HA, just been reading the Bendigo FL thread and Roota seems to be making a c u n t of himself on their as well.. Think about it mate, your moving their soon, don't ******** in your own nest..

how are Filo and his crocodile tears going. With talk going around there might not be to many of the old roos to give him tissues.
jock and shaun good couple jock has all the money ,shaun knows how to spend it. filo coached for ten years, spent 1.5 million of someone elses money for 1flag

ease up mate. where r u getting this info from? kane has signed with the dogs to come back and play with some of his great mates. the coates story is a vicious RUMOUR that is doing the circles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back