Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me what sort of a player Bred Cullen from tooley manang is please, no his brothers a gun but not sure how he goes?

Pretty safe to say that he is at least the equal of Joel, probably a touch better. I reckon Joel would back me up on that.

we have read about tooleytang started traing and they will be sunbaking at the manang pool in thier bikini's tonight if anyone wants to have a perve on some buff brozed bodies (from the solarium in winter).
any other clubs officially started training?

we have read about tooleytang started traing and they will be sunbaking at the manang pool in thier bikini's tonight if anyone wants to have a perve on some buff brozed bodies (from the solarium in winter).
any other clubs officially started training?

Why bother? Your post is not the least bit amusing and a total waste of time. What is a brozed body anyway? Come out of the closet glovey, no straight man pictures men in bikini's.

what does it matter if they are signed.. clearances need to be granted and it is only december.. a lot can happen between now and the start of the season

wellll lance would b the only 1 2 leave IF some1 would go, coz RYAN has his bro at tooley n lotz of gr8 m8z and wouldnt go 2 nulliwul:thumbsu:

How does Justin Oppenlander who played with Balranald this year go? Nilma Darnum in the Ellinbank league in gippsland have signed him along with other ex-Balranald players Jason Anthony and Jamie Cann.

Why bother? Your post is not the least bit amusing and a total waste of time. What is a brozed body anyway? Come out of the closet glovey, no straight man pictures men in bikini's.

sorry Russell forgot that Sea Lake's #1 supporter was the latest comedy critic on this thread and i will also be mindful to send you everything i'm gonna type in a PM beforehand so you can do spell check. we weren't all lucky enough to be educated like the great man 'Russ74'.
i have never stated that i am a straight man so there isn't any reason for me to come out of the closet, you know what they say about presuming things...? in fact i don't believe i have ever stated that i'm even male

How does Justin Oppenlander who played with Balranald this year go? Nilma Darnum in the Ellinbank league in gippsland have signed him along with other ex-Balranald players Jason Anthony and Jamie Cann.

is this you Mr Michael just trying to find out if you made the right decision going to the Dons?

sorry Russell forgot that Sea Lake's #1 supporter was the latest comedy critic on this thread and i will also be mindful to send you everything i'm gonna type in a PM beforehand so you can do spell check. we weren't all lucky enough to be educated like the great man 'Russ74'.
i have never stated that i am a straight man so there isn't any reason for me to come out of the closet, you know what they say about presuming things...? in fact i don't believe i have ever stated that i'm even male

When using I as in "I am" you need to ensure it's a capital letter. I not i. I'm not i'm. Just trying to help you out girlfriend.

can anyone tell me what sort of a player Bred Cullen from tooley manang is please, no his brothers a gun but not sure how he goes?

He trys hard, he means well, and is a good bloke, but he lacks general football skill. Would be a handy tall for your scooby doo's.

wellll lance would b the only 1 2 leave IF some1 would go, coz RYAN has his bro at tooley n lotz of gr8 m8z and wouldnt go 2 nulliwul:thumbsu:

I'm guessing you mean Nullawil there Bootzy. It's funny you say that because I spoke with a Nully boy Tuesday night at cricket training and he confirmed that they are in talks with Sul....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probaly not as strong as Joel but would be a lot quicker Long right foot kick good hands nickname pothole.

what does it matter if they are signed.. clearances need to be granted and it is only december.. a lot can happen between now and the start of the season

Lance signed 2 year deal as assistant coach O SULLIVAN signed (YABBS) Chilton assitant coach at Balranald.Nully blokes must smoke good ********.

Given the defensive responses being issued re: O'Sullivan and Nully.. I'd say some of the T/M posters are a bit worried??
With a good list being put together that will be playing finals he will probably be a saint, but doesn't seem like its 100% yet??

Clark Fehring and Carl Treacy playing for Cohuna next year??!!!!
Ex locals who won numerous premierships in the unders as well as representing the league in juniors and Treacy represented the league also in his first year of seniors, back in the day.
Would be handy key position players for the KANGAS...

fehring will definetly be an asset to the kangas...... reserves that is, fair dinkum the guy is an ambler
Carl treacy is however a good player, would expect him to slot in on the half back flank next to another new kangas signing rick pritchett
Whatever happened to the best player to ever come from cohuna paul reid? the guy if he gets over his injuries would make a massive difference on potential easily a league top 5 player

fehring will definetly be an asset to the kangas...... reserves that is, fair dinkum the guy is an ambler
Carl treacy is however a good player, would expect him to slot in on the half back flank next to another new kangas signing rick pritchett
Whatever happened to the best player to ever come from cohuna paul reid? the guy if he gets over his injuries would make a massive difference on potential easily a league top 5 player

Clark played a few games for Cohuna this year on match permit and he got in the best every game he played....
Can you tell me more about this pritchett guy??
Reidy was a gun yes but he will never reach his potential because of the crippling injuries to his legs.. Him and Rhys Archard used to carve up juniors, great to watch... Think he has given it away, no other choice..

Clark played a few games for Cohuna this year on match permit and he got in the best every game he played....
Reidy was a gun yes but he will never reach his potential because of the crippling injuries to his legs.. Him and Rhys Archard used to carve up juniors, great to watch... Think he has given it away, no other choice..
Ecuca player Assistant coach at lockington past two years, bad luck about reidy ne certainly was gun player

this wouldn't be the same reid that goes with guerra's lil sister??

well he played in the gv so he shouldnt have to many problems in our league,
not the same reid i believe paul is now married to sarah mccalman could be his brother that is with guerras sister

Trent I was wondering whether there was a skillful left footer by the name of Julian Pollard was up that way having a kick these days? Was a kerang boy. Remember when he was playing with south bendigo one training the boys set off for a run around Lake Weeroona and the Polly machine detoured for a rest against the hot dog van!!

Trent I was wondering whether there was a skillful left footer by the name of Julian Pollard was up that way having a kick these days? Was a kerang boy. Remember when he was playing with south bendigo one training the boys set off for a run around Lake Weeroona and the Polly machine detoured for a rest against the hot dog van!!
i'd be amazed he got to training ;)

well who can blame him they are the best hotdogs in town
trained the house down afterwards im told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back