Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find that this little arrangement seems to go both ways. Wayne Ladson, Greg Bear, Warren Ellwood, Jason Crichton, Russell Robins, Wayne Wishart have all been recruited from the tigers and played senior footy at those clubs over the years. Any of the real good footballers from those teams that have come to Macorna have come for the opportunity to coach and I don't think you can hold that against them.

macorna poached brent toma off cohuna

darren hancock has the best years of his career at macorna too

You've got me there we did poached Darren when he was in his prime. Kicked 13 one day against Appin and I think he finished with nearly 70 goals for the year. That would have to be 15 years ago now. The boy could play and there has been recent talk of a come back this year after 4 years in the wilderness. We consider the great man a tiger through and through now after 16 years of service.

I think you will find that this little arrangement seems to go both ways. Wayne Ladson, Greg Bear, Warren Ellwood, Jason Crichton, Russell Robins, Wayne Wishart have all been recruited from the tigers and played senior footy at those clubs over the years. Any of the real good footballers from those teams that have come to Macorna have come for the opportunity to coach and I don't think you can hold that against them.
That is a very good point, i cant argue with that. But i think you will agree some players have been paid far too much for what they give back to a club. regardless of what club they play for.

You've got me there we did poached Darren when he was in his prime. Kicked 13 one day against Appin and I think he finished with nearly 70 goals for the year. That would have to be 15 years ago now. The boy could play and there has been recent talk of a come back this year after 4 years in the wilderness. We consider the great man a tiger through and through now after 16 years of service.
Have you seen him do the squashed rat?

That is a very good point, i cant argue with that. But i think you will agree some players have been paid far too much for what they give back to a club. regardless of what club they play for.

I agree totally. It's the whole culture of football at the moment. Guys who are coming out of the U17's who have never proved themselves at senior level approach clubs with there hand out. It's the second teir players that really annoy me, I don't mind paying a quality footballer $300+ a game if they're guys that can win matches. It's when you have to pay a guy $100 or $200 just to make up the numbers and then you don't see him at training or on a Sat night putting any of that coin back over the bar. That is where things have gone mad.

bad news to come out of cohuna

dynamic midfielder and reserves coach karl "mercuri" johnson has gone down with what appears to be a slipped disc in the lower lumbar region. could this mean the end for the young veteran or will danny cooke's rapigel come to the rescue???

get well soon karl, we need you firing!!

Terrible news there fork tonue. Hard man to replace on and off the field. I did see him and Danny Cooke in a long, and what appeared to be an indepth conversation(which is pretty hard to believe with D. Cooke), and i also witnessed the handing over of some form of medical assistance. Maybe it was the rapigal, and if so, i'm sure Karl Johnson will be firing on all cylinders come round 1.

shane 'johny' guerra can drink equally well left and right, i know the cohuna pub rated him as good an allrounder that they have seen.
Bathy he's up with the best.I would back him with both arms cut off to still put most away.Johnny isnt far off having a drinking problem he loves it that much,he's only challenger for the best in the district is the before :thumbsu: mentioned blanket:)

Bathy he's up with the best.I would back him with both arms cut off to still put most away.Johnny isnt far off having a drinking problem he loves it that much,he's only challenger for the best in the district is the before :thumbsu: mentioned blanket:)

I once saw the blanket drink a bottle of baileys at matseys in 13 seconds after a session with the cohuna boys, but i have also seen johnnie ask for the drip tray at the cohuna pub be poured into a glass after the bar was closed so he could have one for the road, so i find it very hard to seperate them. Its like who was better ,ponting or chappell, its too hard to pick.

I once saw the blanket drink a bottle of baileys at matseys in 13 seconds after a session with the cohuna boys, but i have also seen johnnie ask for the drip tray at the cohuna pub be poured into a glass after the bar was closed so he could have one for the road, so i find it very hard to seperate them. Its like who was better ,ponting or chappell, its too hard to pick.
Laughing hard at both those stories as they are true.Also seen johnny throwing stones at the blanket after he tried to depart early(about 2am)after an all day session calling him "nanna molin".Both certainly keep the club going on and off the field.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do belive it was both name mentioned and 2 bottles seemed to disappear quickly from the bar, the second one was an attempt to beat the time on the first bottle :thumbsu:

buddy buddy ponders his thoughts and thinks this thread has turned into a discgrace. looks more like a gay web chat for cohuna people than cmfl footy talk, talking about who is the best drinker etc. etc. buddy buddy ponders his thoughts again and thinks he would be able to drink twice as much as the people in cohuna if he had 2 heads like they do:D

buddy buddy ponders his thoughts and thinks this thread has turned into a discgrace. looks more like a gay web chat for cohuna people than cmfl footy talk, talking about who is the best drinker etc. etc. buddy buddy ponders his thoughts again and thinks he would be able to drink twice as much as the people in cohuna if he had 2 heads like they do:D

buddy buddy, you criticise others for turning this thread into a disgrace, and then from your magic bag you produce a two-headed joke, i'd hardly call that a literary masterpice or slapstick comedy at its greatest.

so in future, if buddy buddy is going to criticise, then buddy buddy can engage his brain and come up with something a little more in expectation with a human being above the age of 11.

by the way buddy buddy, the two drinkers mentioned are from koondrook, although they are most welcome in cohuna any time.

(rock on bathy mac)

buddy buddy - with a name like that i,m sure you are the one who is cruising the gay web sites, there is no way i can think of a quick witted reply to keep up with two headed stuff ( what a pearl ) so i will simply say GET F*CKED, the only reason you refer yourself in the third person is because you haven't got any friends (except your boyfriend), get back under that rock you crawled from and find a sense of humour you parasite!

buddy buddy - with a name like that i,m sure you are the one who is cruising the gay web sites, there is no way i can think of a quick witted reply to keep up with two headed stuff ( what a pearl ) so i will simply say GET F*CKED, the only reason you refer yourself in the third person is because you haven't got any friends (except your boyfriend), get back under that rock you crawled from and find a sense of humour you parasite!

Reel him in now Buddy Buddy

buddy buddy, you criticise others for turning this thread into a disgrace, and then from your magic bag you produce a two-headed joke, i'd hardly call that a literary masterpice or slapstick comedy at its greatest.

so in future, if buddy buddy is going to criticise, then buddy buddy can engage his brain and come up with something a little more in expectation with a human being above the age of 11.

by the way buddy buddy, the two drinkers mentioned are from koondrook, although they are most welcome in cohuna any time.

(rock on bathy mac)

when your perfect (like i am) you can critise whoever the heck you want. i don't produce jokes from my magic little bag i just tell it how it is, the two headed stuff obviously offends you or you wouldn't respond.
talking about who is the greatest drinker is for those aged 19 and below when they think it's so cool to wipe themselves out drinking. you also mention that the two drinkers mentioned are from koondrook and they are welcome anytime in cohuna, you people must be desperate for people with normal genes to come and mate with you to try and make the two headed gene recessive.

maybe your right. heck someone has found me out, i do peruse the gay web sites because that's where all the best recruiting news from cohuna comes from and i'm really interested at how you blokes are going to look this year. you can't think of a quick witted response because your IT teacher is in the background telling you to get back to work and get off BIGFOOTY. buddy buddy ponders his thoughts and thinks with two heads they really shouldn't be reeled in so easily, i bet by the time i have posted this fork tongue has replied to me already:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back