Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would not say up **** creek. Great bunch of young kids and blokes that want to play football for the club and jumper and not for money, not many clubs have that anymore. Its going to be a tough year but we will get through it retain our current players and build on it for the future years, verbeek is in great control moulding for a promising future. I wont lie its going to take time but we will come out on top.quote me on that.[/quote

You only have that situation at your club this year because you have no money to spend! How much money did Lalbert pay out to players in the last couple of years. Especially last year. You are talking that Lalbert has only ever had players that want to play for the club & not for money. I have nothing against Lalbert I just disagree with the comments in bold above.

i would not say up **** creek. Great bunch of young kids and blokes that want to play football for the club and jumper and not for money, not many clubs have that anymore. Its going to be a tough year but we will get through it retain our current players and build on it for the future years, verbeek is in great control moulding for a promising future. I wont lie its going to take time but we will come out on top.quote me on that.[/quote

You only have that situation at your club this year because you have no money to spend! How much money did Lalbert pay out to players in the last couple of years. Especially last year. You are talking that Lalbert has only ever had players that want to play for the club & not for money. I have nothing against Lalbert I just disagree with the comments in bold above.

Many of Lalberts troubles this year do not stem from a lack of money or paying out too much. A lot of the reason is that the d i c k head in charge last year (coach) pushed people too far. He took the fun out of the game and to an extent the club. He pushed all the new recruits that came on board to the point were they didn't want to come back and did the same with many locals as you can see by the names that will line up with opposition clubs.

I agree with FOOZ that the people in charge out there now are fantastic people and will get the club back to where it needs to be. Verbeek is a great leader and its just a pity we couldn't have got him a few yeas earlier coz i tell you the club wouldn't be where it is now. Keep at it FOOZ and all the Eagle boys :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Many of Lalberts troubles this year do not stem from a lack of money or paying out too much. A lot of the reason is that the d i c k head in charge last year (coach) pushed people too far. He took the fun out of the game and to an extent the club. He pushed all the new recruits that came on board to the point were they didn't want to come back and did the same with many locals as you can see by the names that will line up with opposition clubs.

I agree with FOOZ that the people in charge out there now are fantastic people and will get the club back to where it needs to be. Verbeek is a great leader and its just a pity we couldn't have got him a few yeas earlier coz i tell you the club wouldn't be where it is now. Keep at it FOOZ and all the Eagle boys :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Obviously you had your reasons Roota for going but dont you think, you may have to bight the bullet and help out a club which has been a part of your career for such a long amount of time?
You speak of the Old coach (Masters), but from what I've heard from all the Nully boys last night that they would have swam the english channel if Verbeek asked them

Obviously you had your reasons Roota for going but dont you think, you may have to bight the bullet and help out a club which has been a part of your career for such a long amount of time?
You speak of the Old coach, but from what I've from all the Nully boys last night that they would have swam the english channel if Verbeek asked them

My reason for leaving is the fact that i now live in Bendigo and my job will not allow me to travel home to play. As i said in my previous post Danny Verbeek is the perfect example of what a coach has to be and it is a pity that he wasn't in charge of the Eagles last year because all those local blokes and recruits would still be there now

My reason for leaving is the fact that i now live in Bendigo and my job will not allow me to travel home to play. As i said in my previous post Danny Verbeek is the perfect example of what a coach has to be and it is a pity that he wasn't in charge of the Eagles last year because all those local blokes and recruits would still be there now

As a former team mate of yours I dont think that any coach anywhere would control you and your mouth, and by the way who's winning the race to look like your old man? you or your bro

Hope you haven't gone to hard on the easter eggs!

As a former team mate of yours I dont think that any coach anywhere would control you and your mouth, and by the way who's winning the race to look like your old man? you or your bro

Hope you haven't gone to hard on the easter eggs!

Not having too many problems down here with that stuff itchy. I might just have to ring the old man and let him on your little comment also, hope you are not still at Lalbert coz he will not be very impressed at all. No need to bring him or my brother into it :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

luke damon who u say? ill give it 3 weeks and youll know who this guy is. Will be one of the premier onballers in the league. SUPERSTAR!!!!

Nah this year mate not last or before. You are right, but im talking this year its working in an advantage for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, just looking through the CMFL clearances on the VCFL website and noticed that Matt Lucas has put in a clearance to Tooleytang. Is this true??

anyone got any information on Rick Pritchett playing for kanga's played with him couple of years ago and he was a key player? will he go alright in this league?? whats thourghts so far??

Guys, just looking through the CMFL clearances on the VCFL website and noticed that Matt Lucas has put in a clearance to Tooleytang. Is this true??

you really are stupid mate. save your finger calories next time u jerk. your wasting everyones time. just another quick piece of trivia for all u CMFL boys.. cellar dwellar wets the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back