Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got any information on Rick Pritchett playing for kanga's played with him couple of years ago and he was a key player? will he go alright in this league?? whats thourghts so far??

Pritch had a big pre season, was starting to play good footy in praccy matches, but unfortunatley hurt his knee in a practice match against Nathalia a couple of weeks ago. Same knee he had a reco on a few years back. May miss 6 - 8 weeks.

Ok i've heard from a usualy reliable source that hasn't been wrong yet. Couple of massive signings for the Lalbert Eagles. Can someone confirm this. I'm talking of AFL quality.

Ok i've heard from a usualy reliable source that hasn't been wrong yet. Couple of massive signings for the Lalbert Eagles. Can someone confirm this. I'm talking of AFL quality.

yeah they already have one out that way but he only seems to rock up now and again and doesnt train with them......

matt lucas.. think you will find he has connections with tooleybuc players in melbourne and they actually got onto him last season first before balranald put an amount on the table that couldnt be matched

league medal- hard to go past dane fitzgerald for me

Looks as though big Joel Cullen who was cleared to SANFL team Glenelg has been surprisingly cleared back to T/M???? Heard a whisper he's looking to cash in (gone back to the right place!!) for a few weeks before heading back O.S mid season to reunite with a past love from previous travels, will leave massive dent in T/M's line up.

Looks as though big Joel Cullen who was cleared to SANFL team Glenelg has been surprisingly cleared back to T/M???? Heard a whisper he's looking to cash in (gone back to the right place!!) for a few weeks before heading back O.S mid season to reunite with a past love from previous travels, will leave massive dent in T/M's line up.
Alcahol is his true love and shareing it with any one else that is willing doesnt need to go oversaes for that . Very loyal person :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Tyntynder will smash Cohuna and let everyone know they are the best team in the competition by a fair way. Forget last years September fade-out, the recruits they have gained know how to get it done when it counts along with the Kelly's, Carroll, Nalder and Parsons. Dogs to get up by 150+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyntynder will smash Cohuna and let everyone know they are the best team in the competition by a fair way. Forget last years September fade-out, the recruits they have gained know how to get it done when it counts along with the Kelly's, Carroll, Nalder and Parsons. Dogs to get up by 150+

but with such a big loss in the ruck as yourself josh surely we will not be even close to getting the job done without a ruckman. maybe this imposter trying to be jenkins should be ignored on this thread with the amount of tripe that gets typed on here

tyntynder are the side you say? sometimes to many good players can make it harder. But in saying that, i think t/m and balranald are guna be hard to stop. If balranald get a few more clearances through before the weekend thaty will make an absolute mess of swan hill, there just a bit to far behind the 8 ball i think, 2 slow

yeah they already have one out that way but he only seems to rock up now and again and doesnt train with them......

matt lucas.. think you will find he has connections with tooleybuc players in melbourne and they actually got onto him last season first before balranald put an amount on the table that couldnt be matched

league medal- hard to go past dane fitzgerald for me
thats funny because balranald couldnt match tooleybuc's amount this year..

dane is a handy pick up for the roos..

heard a whisper that former cohuna hard hitting chb brent "bathy" mcglone trained the house down last tuesday and is considering a comeback.

can anyone from cohuna confirm or deny this???

all i can say is that cohuna's gain would be the tab's loss

So the Bulldogs to be April premiers Sir Jenkins?

Thats a big statement mr jenkins, cohuna have picked up some quality players as well looking in the transfers with pritchett, treacy pitson and carmody quality players, who have tytynder gained from last year bar parsons they have recruited dixon and looks like he and triplett to tag team in the ruck other then that they are the same tyntynder for the past 5 years close but not close enough to beat tooly and balranald and swan hill even kerang enjoy playing the dogs as they are too fast

Any of you folks interested in fielding a team? :p

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314342

Regional Leagues Fantasy Footy League?

Seeking interest in players for a Regional Leagues fantasy footy comp.

This is a) not real footy and b) not pick-a-team-of-AFL-players footy. Its even lazier!

All you do is express interest, I'll do the rest via QOOTY, a crappy random aussie rules simulator I created years ago and have been trying to bring up to speed. FAQs here : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75728

I'll try to collate a league of teams that are representative of the more popular local leagues here, so I need raised hands from the posters. I won't make up any names, I won't allow any sudden new arrivals.

So either post here or PM me if you want your Bigfooty alter-ego registered for a team.

Hopefully we can turn some rivalries into some even more potent partnerships!

I'll probably aim for starting the season, say, end of next week. I MAY have to be an inflexible prick with okaying a team and treating latecomers.

For this season, hopefully the inaugural season of an ongoing league, all we need are 20 players per team. There is already a Fantasy league, more closely based on the AFL clubs, at Bigfooty, here : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30 - its into its 7th season and has developed a bit of history! There is also another league at another footy forum site, this year with only 3 teams but had been as strong as 5 clubs in its 3 year tenure.

So get in touch if you're interested. Remember you don't have to do anything apart from dob your Bigfooty nickname in for a spot. Please tell me which club/league of regional footy you would prefer to be aligned with (please state both).

We'll see how we go. If it doesn't happen, ah well, if it happens later than I hope ... I'll still give it a burl.

Onward lads! ...

Thats a big statement mr jenkins, cohuna have picked up some quality players as well looking in the transfers with pritchett, treacy pitson and carmody quality players, who have tytynder gained from last year bar parsons they have recruited dixon and looks like he and triplett to tag team in the ruck other then that they are the same tyntynder for the past 5 years close but not close enough to beat tooly and balranald and swan hill even kerang enjoy playing the dogs as they are too fast

trent trent trent... r u serious or u just looking for big jj24 to bite back????
they have added names such as coates, bannam both premiership players last season, otoole is past premiership player at club when they dominated, 2 x dedini, and thorso looked alright on the wing in the night series also. add of course parsons and i think they would be happy with there recruiting. but time will tell trent, cause there is a lot on cohuna's list, but they are unknowns, maybe u could give myself and the fellow big footy readers a run down on who cohuna have picked up....

Indeed Telstra, Once again the Flight Steward has not done his homework. The Dogs are an ominous outfit as long as the side gells together and work as one. From what I've seen around the traps they are doing so to this point but September is a long way away. Oh now come on Woofa after all we went through at the Kennell you are willing to ignore me already..? I just want to stay involved in the happenings at Doggyville. Brenton Rowe to take the Coleman too. Just ask him.

Indeed Telstra, Once again the Flight Steward has not done his homework. The Dogs are an ominous outfit as long as the side gells together and work as one. From what I've seen around the traps they are doing so to this point but September is a long way away. Oh now come on Woofa after all we went through at the Kennell you are willing to ignore me already..? I just want to stay involved in the happenings at Doggyville. Brenton Rowe to take the Coleman too. Just ask him.

CARN THE DOGS, NO 1 FAN OF JOHN PERCIVAL TROWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back