Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
left foot long said:
does anybody have any information on lorrence farmer walking out of woorinen under let me say, cloudy circumstances.

Deamly told me that Farmer owes Woorinen $2000 and he is going to play where Nicky Winmar is. Woorinen will clear him if Winmars club can pay the $2000 to Woorinen. Heard he was sleeping on someones floor? I think that heck h e a d Clifton's Lookalike mentioned something about this in his tips for last week. We all know the Lookalike is a w a n k e r but he has his finger on the pulse of footy in the district.

Can anyone confirm the rumour that Mark Corrie from the doggies has in fact consumed santa claus?

can some1 give me an update on the central murry interleague squad? any confirmations?

hi guys, i'm back. after a brief stint as head cadina, then teaming up with al as deamly, i have decided to go out on my own (me and al had a fight).
i would like to apologise for all the nasty things that al has made me write on this thread about you all and i will try to behave. i will try and talk football from now on. my time will now be limited on this site, as i am training really hard, so hopefully soon i will crack my first senior game. i hope to impress the boys this week against barham, by kicking a bag. again my apoligies for past deamlyeanors as i have been played a little like a puppet by al(you know the hand up the bum thing).:thumbsu: :)

has anyone heard if the rumor is true about rod clemsen moving back to st albans to rub some young finely tuned athletes such as simon sci-fi ettershank.

G'day guys, I am sick of people hiding behind false names so I thought that I would put my own name out there and see what happens. I am still very happy to talk about footy. Does everybody else think that Tyntynder will win the flag this year. I hope they do.

The monza said:
G'day guys, I am sick of people hiding behind false names so I thought that I would put my own name out there and see what happens. I am still very happy to talk about footy. Does everybody else think that Tyntynder will win the flag this year. I hope they do.

the monza would have to be another of you pre puberty males trying to be someone your not. anyone would know the real monza is spelt mons with no "z" or "a". this has to be head cadina/deamly trying to pose as someone else again

How did everybody else go today? I played a blinder, fingers crossed Marcus was watching, I reckon the seniors need that bit of extra dash around Carrolls toes. I guess I will just keep doing my bit in the twos and hope my turn comes, and when it does I will grab it by the scruff and give it a good shake.:thumbsu:

The monza said:
How did everybody else go today? I played a blinder, fingers crossed Marcus was watching, I reckon the seniors need that bit of extra dash around Carrolls toes. I guess I will just keep doing my bit in the twos and hope my turn comes, and when it does I will grab it by the scruff and give it a good shake.:thumbsu:
im pretty sure marcus seen you, you are not hard to miss, you look like the hindenburg on legs, on a football field.
my tip, lose 35 kilograms and you might have a shot at a senior berth.
or perhaps they way you are looking you might even be preparing to give birth yourself

Talking to a few boys at Gisbourne today and they said South Coach Dan O'Bree has got himself engaged!! Congrats Breeza a great bloke who always stays around after the game regardless of the result.

left foot long said:
im pretty sure marcus seen you, you are not hard to miss, you look like the hindenburg on legs, on a football field.
my tip, lose 35 kilograms and you might have a shot at a senior berth.
or perhaps they way you are looking you might even be preparing to give birth yourself
Mate there is no need to be so harsh. It doesnt matter what body shape you are, as long as you are getting a kick. I have moulded my game around Dean Rioli as I think that we have many of the same attributes. I dont want to sound big headed but of the 22 goals that the ressies kicked yesterday, I wouldnt be suprised if the statistition told me I had a hand in at least 17-18 of them. At least im not hiding behind false names LFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The monza said:
Mate there is no need to be so harsh. It doesnt matter what body shape you are, as long as you are getting a kick. I have moulded my game around Dean Rioli as I think that we have many of the same attributes. I dont want to sound big headed but of the 22 goals that the ressies kicked yesterday, I wouldnt be suprised if the statistition told me I had a hand in at least 17-18 of them. At least im not hiding behind false names LFL.
here, here. great stuff monza. i am also working hard to get in the ones. i feel like a better person now i've come out from behind false names.:thumbsu:

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
oohhhh brother...... ??????

I ALMOST PICKED A HARD CALL
I SAID THESE 2 TEAMS ON PAPER WOULD BE A DRAW
L-VILLE v LALBERT

LALBERT 96
L=VILLE 94
FOOZ WAS THERE WITH WITH US ON THAT CALL
WAS IT UP TO THE FORWARDS IN THIS GAME AS I KNOW
THERES NO MID-FIELDS 4 BOTH OF THEM

CHEERS...
.........THE MERCENARY.........:thumbsu:

The monza said:
doesnt matter, your still an overweight unfit pig, reserves player

the mercenary said:
oohhhh brother...... ??????

I ALMOST PICKED A HARD CALL
I SAID THESE 2 TEAMS ON PAPER WOULD BE A DRAW
L-VILLE v LALBERT

LALBERT 96
L=VILLE 94
FOOZ WAS THERE WITH WITH US ON THAT CALL
WAS IT UP TO THE FORWARDS IN THIS GAME AS I KNOW
THERES NO MID-FIELDS 4 BOTH OF THEM

CHEERS...
.........THE MERCENARY.........:thumbsu:

Eagles have no midfield? Are you serious you mercenary?? Interleague star Lance Brown, Ex AFL star Sean Charles, Glenelg onballer Simon Herreen and hard nut Brad Kingwell ring any bells?

pat noonan said:
hi guys, i'm back. after a brief stint as head cadina, then teaming up with al as deamly, i have decided to go out on my own (me and al had a fight).
i would like to apologise for all the nasty things that al has made me write on this thread about you all and i will try to behave. i will try and talk football from now on. my time will now be limited on this site, as i am training really hard, so hopefully soon i will crack my first senior game. i hope to impress the boys this week against barham, by kicking a bag. again my apoligies for past deamlyeanors as i have been played a little like a puppet by al(you know the hand up the bum thing).:thumbsu: :)

Who ever this is obviosly has thought about this for a long time and has far too much time on their hands.:thumbsdown:

iamfooty said:
Eagles have no midfield? Are you serious you mercenary?? Interleague star Lance Brown, Ex AFL star Sean Charles, Glenelg onballer Simon Herreen and hard nut Brad Kingwell ring any bells?
i am footy, u have nfi
charles was and is washed up, browns a show pony and as for kingwell, hes about as hard as the pope at a nuns christening

iamfooty said:

Iamfooty I saw u at the Kerang v Tooleytang game yesty and I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the umpiring??

Kelvin 69 said:
Iamfooty I saw u at the Kerang v Tooleytang game yesty and I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the umpiring??

kelv how were the pots going down at the federal this arvo for afternoon tea with the fam? heard you are again a moral to be captain of the interleague squad? or is the wing still a little sore? lol

left foot long said:
doesnt matter, your still an overweight unfit pig, reserves player

you weak prick if the real monza gets a hold of you he will tear you apart like a flanelette shirt at a lezbian party. heard you sent a rumour to old mate the other day saying you were brad clifton. haha what a joke! if you were the real clifton you wouldn't be potting blokes who actually get kicks in CMFL
2's unlike urself when you played. then again its probably not clifton, more like head cadina/deamly sort of comment!

tynt........31....25.....211
nnw........8.......5.......53

balran.........20.....18........138
cohuna........5.......6...........36

kerang........14......14.........98
woorinen......11.....19.........85

barham.......2.........4..........16
s/hill..........21.......11.........137

l-ville.........14........10..........94
lalbert........14........12.........96

WHO WERE THE BEST PLAYERS OF THE ROUNDS PLEASE
LETS GET BACK ON TRACK AND ON TO FOOTY

......CHEERS.........
.................the mercenary........

the mercenary said:

tynt........31....25.....211
nnw........8.......5.......53

balran.........20.....18........138
cohuna........5.......6...........36

kerang........14......14.........98
woorinen......11.....19.........85

barham.......2.........4..........16
s/hill..........21.......11.........137

l-ville.........14........10..........94
lalbert........14........12.........96

WHO WERE THE BEST PLAYERS OF THE ROUNDS PLEASE
LETS GET BACK ON TRACK AND ON TO FOOTY

......CHEERS.........
.................the mercenary........

merc which club in particular are you interested in? i can give you a comprehensive, unbiased wrap of tyntnder games every week if you wish? follow the dogs and still watch every game although am not involved with club out side sponsorship level. this is why i know so much about them so i can see how my money is being promoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back