Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tubba said:
Started off well in first game and definately should have beaten Wimmera but just ran forward of the ball and clogged up big Jacks (Arentz) space and got run over the top of. This game hurt us. Just got outclassed by a much better Bendigo team and were never in the hunt really. And then played our best football in the last game but didn't win by enough to avoid relegation which is fairly disappointing. Better players were big Brett Pekin, Lance Brown, Mark Corrie, Matt Chilton, Jarrod Arentz (from limited opportunity) and Jason Kruegar. This league is better than division 4 and we need to do something to get us back up where we belong (realistically division 2). Any thoughts??

Hows Tubba going? Getting a kick?

I was wondering what is going wrong at Woorineen this year. I was speaking to a couple of blokes heavily involved with them before the season and they were expecting to at least make the finals.

Apparently their kids were good last year and they won 8 games.

What's gone wrong and will they come good?

Sorry if this has been spoken about previously - lazy of me not to scroll back through pages

calnyak said:
the three guys from romsey are all great players i dont think that lalbert have been taken for ride
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
true the guys do go very well and would go well in any side in any comp

for sat'r'days game with lalbert at home,,,
which players will be a threat to the eagles .......

and i dont need to hear all 22 of them will be a threat to the lalbert side
what match ups ,,,,,,, who to look out 4 up front... and down back ....... how are there on ballers ....
all info would be great thanks guys.....

The Nest said:
Can someone please confirm or deny whether the portrait on the left is actually Woorineen footballer Simon Prymke?

Nah T Bag has more of an idea than Prymke i would say....:thumbsu:

how did chris worner go in interleague? remember a couple of years ago the pioneer boys nicknamed him captain blacktooth and instead of saying hello they would say rrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!! quite funny

Wayne Weideman said:
how did chris worner go in interleague? remember a couple of years ago the pioneer boys nicknamed him captain blacktooth and instead of saying hello they would say rrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!! quite funny

i hear that all worner did was tell the coach how good he went.... but by reports he didn't get a kick.... also floating aronud is that no one liked the kid

the mercenary said:
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
true the guys do go very well and would go well in any side in any comp

for sat'r'days game with lalbert at home,,,
which players will be a threat to the eagles .......

and i dont need to hear all 22 of them will be a threat to the lalbert side
what match ups ,,,,,,, who to look out 4 up front... and down back ....... how are there on ballers ....
all info would be great thanks guys.....
all i heard was that smiley tries hard but basically doesn't cut it when it counts

Kev Barry said:
i hear that all worner did was tell the coach how good he went.... but by reports he didn't get a kick.... also floating aronud is that no one liked the kid

Couldnt agree more kev:thumbsu: actually played representative cricket with the bloke, he did exactly the same thing.. All we would here was how good he was.. The trip was to be based over a two week period but Captain Black Tooth or FIGJAM as he was known, failed to turn up for the second week after every1 got to know what sort of bloke he was, and got into him and he cryed most the way home on the bus.. Not sayin he isnt a good footballer just a random bloke..:thumbsdown:

Kev Barry said:

No point in bagging the kid KEV at least he can say that he played in the interleague more than you can say for your fat sorry ass you pathetic losser. Do you even know the bloke? All you ca tell us is HEAR say you really do live up to your name dont you heck E N BUM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rex hunt is only human said:
is it a worner trait to tell everyone how good you are rather than actaulyl showing people? Scotty was a top bloke, but if he was half as good as what he said he was, would be kicking around in the AFL somewhere?:confused:

Well Chris did play VFL and was seriously looked at by many AFL clubs, more then what we can say about you REXY tosser..

FOOZ said:
Well Chris did play VFL and was seriously looked at by many AFL clubs, more then what we can say about you REXY tosser..

good call about the first part, dont know rexy so cant say if he is a tosser or not.. Serious case of tall poppy syndrome in this town.. Any one that is half succesfull, or that has a crack, the town and the small minded people in it want to rubish them.... e.g..... H. Foott.... W. Lewis.... A.. Connick..... S. Charles...... C. Warner...... just a few off top of head.....
and it's funny that as soon as a club that is known to be s h i t year in and year out has a crack... everyone bags the s h it out of them..... Whats the go?????? few people need to have a look in their own back yards.....

footy02 said:
good call about the first part, dont know rexy so cant say if he is a tosser or not.. Serious case of tall poppy syndrome in this town.. Any one that is half succesfull, or that has a crack, the town and the small minded people in it want to rubish them.... e.g..... H. Foott.... W. Lewis.... A.. Connick..... S. Charles...... C. Warner...... just a few off top of head.....
and it's funny that as soon as a club that is known to be s h i t year in and year out has a crack... everyone bags the s h it out of them..... Whats the go?????? few people need to have a look in their own back yards.....

HERE HERE ILL DRINK TO THAT!! WELL SAID!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

FOOZ said:

he was reffering to SCOTT, if you could read you would know that... who cares what chris has done, he's ended up back in the CMFL, it's not as though he's 33 years old and coming back to his home team to finish off after a big stint in the city, he's now just another country footballer....

FOOZ said:
HERE HERE ILL DRINK TO THAT!! WELL SAID!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I agree totally with that. If you are an outsider,successful etc the footy community up there turns on you! Small- minded and a joke the way some players have been treated up there over the years. I've dealt with a few that have played up there and can't believe the way they were dealt with.

DOCKERS said:
he was reffering to SCOTT, if you could read you would know that... who cares what chris has done, he's ended up back in the CMFL, it's not as though he's 33 years old and coming back to his home team to finish off after a big stint in the city, he's now just another country footballer....

DOCKERS you ******* i can read when said IS THAT A WORNER TRAIT i consider that a stab at Chris too. No one is saying that he has done anything spectacular i was mearly pointing out that he has done a truck load more then the people on here who are bagging him have ever done, have wished they have done and what they will ever do.

FOOZ said:
DOCKERS you ******* i can read when said IS THAT A WORNER TRAIT i consider that a stab at Chris too. No one is saying that he has done anything spectacular i was mearly pointing out that he has done a truck load more then the people on here who are bagging him have ever done, have wished they have done and what they will ever do.

what does it all count for when he can't even come back here and play good footy?

DOCKERS said:
what does it all count for when he can't even come back here and play good footy?

You are a complete heck W I T!!!! tell me have you seen any Lalbert games this year??

DOCKERS said:

The stupidest post I have read on BigFooty this year. A comment only a guy who hangs around the fringes of a footy club would say- secretly jealous of those who can actually play the game. Loser:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back