Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Chris is going alright, he has played some good footy and he will only get better. It will take him a little while to adjust to the slower pace of our league, but i tell you what look out for him in the second half of the year, he will take some of the best marks you will ever see.

ROOTA#6 said:
Young Chris is going alright, he has played some good footy and he will only get better. It will take him a little while to adjust to the slower pace of our league, but i tell you what look out for him in the second half of the year, he will take some of the best marks you will ever see.

slower pace? i think that chip game they play in the big smoke is a bit slower than the brand of footy most teams play up here

DOCKERS said:
slower pace? i think that chip game they play in the big smoke is a bit slower than the brand of footy most teams play up here

Yeah good point, maybe intensity is the right word. The boys are a lot fitter down where he was and they go harder at it for longer. He would be the fittest bloke running around in our league. Second half of the year mate he will be right amongst it

ROOTA#6 said:
Yeah good point, maybe intensity is the right word. The boys are a lot fitter down where he was and they go harder at it for longer. He would be the fittest bloke running around in our league. Second half of the year mate he will be right amongst it

c'mon roota, you're smarter than that! he would probably be in the top ten in the league. blokes fitter would include, and not in order, marcus nalder, adam kelly, jason kerr, and nathan seamons:D but i do agree that the blokes in melbourne would be fitter, would you suggest he lost a bit of confidence down there or not?

DOCKERS said:
c'mon roota, you're smarter than that! he would probably be in the top ten in the league. blokes fitter would include, and not in order, marcus nalder, adam kelly, jason kerr, and nathan seamons:D but i do agree that the blokes in melbourne would be fitter, would you suggest he lost a bit of confidence down there or not?

well well havent you changed your tone now you say he is top ten fitness in the league, im telling you one thing though he is alot fitter then Adam Kelly, love the man know Adam well but id pick chris in a battle of fittness any day.

DOCKERS said:

Those boys are all very fit men, but if i had to chose one to run for my life i would take Chris every time. The kid is a machine. I don't think Chris has lost confidence i think he may be struggling to deal with his own expectations of himself. He is putting enormous pressure on himself at the moment. When he relaxes a bit it will alcome together. Not that he is playing badly. He has been pretty good so far

kepping in the eagles theme for one minute rumour has it out there that FIGJAM BENNETT has lost the plot, not even getting a game in the 2nds side, as usual he would of started crying on somones shoulder out there having a bitch. Have not seen him play for a while but last game i saw he spent all the time looking at the crowd trying to get some attention, can anyone varify this talk that he can not get a game anymore??

my tips are;

Balranald by 2 points
Kerang by 3 goals
lake boga by 5 goals
TooleyBuc by 1 goal
Leitchville by 4 goals
swan Hill by 3 goals

lalza said:
kepping in the eagles theme for one minute rumour has it out there that FIGJAM BENNETT has lost the plot, not even getting a game in the 2nds side, as usual he would of started crying on somones shoulder out there having a bitch. Have not seen him play for a while but last game i saw he spent all the time looking at the crowd trying to get some attention, can anyone varify this talk that he can not get a game anymore??

Very true. Bennett has lost it big time!!! The lad is struggling to deal with a personality clash with a couple of the boys in charge out there. As for looking at the crowd, isn't that the norm for that guy, has done it for as long as i've known him. Has been quite a dramatic fall from grace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROOTA#6 said:
Very true. Bennett has lost it big time!!! The lad is struggling to deal with a personality clash with a couple of the boys in charge out there. As for looking at the crowd, isn't that the norm for that guy, has done it for as long as i've known him. Has been quite a dramatic fall from grace

yeah from the outside looking in i think he is a W A N K E E R anyway not many blokes like the guy...

lalza said:
yeah from the outside looking in i think he is a W A N K E E R anyway not many blokes like the guy...

Well you're entitled to that opinion. I know him quite well and get along with him ok and know many others who do. I don't think he cares if the blokes like him, just as long as the women do! No one is liked by everyone and if they think they are they need to get real. Anyway the boy isn't playing footy anymore so why bother talking about him

ROOTA#6 said:
Well you're entitled to that opinion. I know him quite well and get along with him ok and know many others who do. I don't think he cares if the blokes like him, just as long as the women do! No one is liked by everyone and if they think they are they need to get real. Anyway the boy isn't playing footy anymore so why bother talking about him

yes that is true whats ya tips for the weekend ROOTA#6

ROOTA#6 said:
Why aren't YOU playing anymore??

ROOTA#6 said:
Crook mate, gotta give it away for a while

if you are Luke bennett dont talk about yourself in the third person is someones talking about you like i have been put up a fight tell me why im wrong, or do you get off doing what you do??

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE THE BEST FOR THE YEAR IM CATCHING A PLANE IN 3 HOURS AND HEADING TO AMERICA I WILL NOT BE BACK UNTILL NEXT YEAR I MAY SIGN ON WHILST OVERSEAS AND SAY G'DAY BUT BYE BYE FOR NOW.... GO THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!

if you are Luke bennett dont talk about yourself in the third person is someones talking about you like i have been put up a fight tell me why im wrong, or do you get off doing what you do??

If it is him then naming himself would defeat the purpose of having an Alias wouldnt it? If you are so against not naming yourself why have your alias of Lalza?

Me I am happy for people to use an Alias more people will be willing to supply us with sensitive footy information this way

lalza said:

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE THE BEST FOR THE YEAR IM CATCHING A PLANE IN 3 HOURS AND HEADING TO AMERICA I WILL NOT BE BACK UNTILL NEXT YEAR I MAY SIGN ON WHILST OVERSEAS AND SAY G'DAY BUT BYE BYE FOR NOW.... GO THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe that Luke's nickname is ROOTA. Have a wonderful trip lalza. I really look forward to reading your next post

Big game this week for my beloved doggies. I think we will get across the line. On another topic, did anyone here my radio show today, it was a pearler. I always finish the show off with a song by 28 days called Goodbye, dont you all think thats a ripper idea. Tune in next Friday between 12 and 4. Good luck to everybody tomorrow.

The monza said:
Big game this week for my beloved doggies. I think we will get across the line. On another topic, did anyone here my radio show today, it was a pearler. I always finish the show off with a song by 28 days called Goodbye, dont you all think thats a ripper idea. Tune in next Friday between 12 and 4. Good luck to everybody tomorrow.

How about starting a monz thread!! Sick off reading about him..:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

DOCKERS said:
he was reffering to SCOTT, if you could read you would know that... who cares what chris has done, he's ended up back in the CMFL, it's not as though he's 33 years old and coming back to his home team to finish off after a big stint in the city, he's now just another country footballer....

thank you for proving my point there Swan HIll is full of sad people who get high by trimming any poppy who has shown a little or in this case a lot more growth than they have... give the kid a go he is only 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back