Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
Well mate you did say wait untill the Cohuna kids come back and you will show Swan Hill how good you are did you not. I just doubt whether all these kids will be back this year, because thats all the time you are going to have to prove yourself because you cowards are bugging out.
Yeh well we might not form the new league until next year or the year after but what i'm saying is when all the kids gone to uni have finished and have jobs that's when we'l start working on getting some back, and if we are still in the central murray we will have a real tilt at the premiership hopefully.

left foot long said:
Gritty06 said:
i hear what your saying, rumours of players swapping there women, boys deliberately dropping the soap and god knows what else
guess you have to be in the inner sanctum to understand just what happens across the road

At least they can get women, unlike you swan hill blokes. You are all heck s t a i n s at least some of the Tyntynder blokes are alright

The monza said:
g'day guys, I've had to stay of this site for a while because I played seniors the other day, (against Kerang) as most of you would know, and when you have senior commitments you obviously dont have as much time. Now fellas, I am opening myself up here a bit, but if anyone needs advice, weather you be a player, coach, president or even a supporter, I would be happy to help you all out. So lets get the quesions flowing and I will do my best. ( does anybody think it would be weird if I asked people to call me Dr Football):D

give it up will you seamons no one thinks its funny and no one cares about you you big piece of ****. stick to radio that way only the people who want to hear your **** is the people that want to

anyone see the article clifton did in mondays guardian, bagging out howard rosewarne
pull your head in clifton and show some warranted respect towards our esteemed board members
cheque book journalism

left foot long said:
anyone see the article clifton did in mondays guardian, bagging out howard rosewarne
pull your head in clifton and show some warranted respect towards our esteemed board members
cheque book journalism

I think the man with his finger on the pulse was spot on. Great read and its about time someone stood up to the antics going on behind the scenes. You can't have rules for your clubs then break them yourself and that is clearly what happened. Been going on too long.....maybe writing up a letter on how to get the best interleague side on the park in 2007 would be time better spent from the league....yes, we did get relegated to Pool D! Pathetic...:thumbsdown:

Scrappa's Love Child said:
I think the man with his finger on the pulse was spot on. Great read and its about time someone stood up to the antics going on behind the scenes. You can't have rules for your clubs then break them yourself and that is clearly what happened. Been going on too long.....maybe writing up a letter on how to get the best interleague side on the park in 2007 would be time better spent from the league....yes, we did get relegated to Pool D! Pathetic...:thumbsdown:

Indeed...:cool:

Scrappa's Love Child said:

It maybe as simple as the big fish will come out to play now that we're back in the small pond, so to speak.
But realisticly guys i'm afraid to say that as money increases so does the players responsiblity to their clubs. And what player is going to risk $1,000 a game for penuts.:confused:

left foot long said:
cheque book journalism

Dont know that he should single anyone out. and didnt see the article. But i said it at the start of this thread and i will stick by it, the league board is a joke.

p.s. i have already said what happens to married men, kev barry...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

left foot long said:
Another one for Dr football
how many weeks will popeye doyle get for smashing the **** out of Matt Hawken???
Dr Football here:
I believe that Doyley will recieve the standard 2 weeks. Didnt see the incident though.

Wallygrout said:
I heard on Saturday night that Ryan Rodgers has quit Tyntynder and gone back to QLD. Can anyone confirm this?
roy found swan hill way to small for his liking and has flown the coop
wont be back either according to kate( nathan seamons)de Araugo

dr football, i have a problem
one of my fellow half forwards has the hots for me and i don't know how to break it to him that im not quite ready for that sort of relationship
i have explained to him that the football world would be in shock if we copied the antics of tyntynder footballers by, well you know and im desperate for advice
should i give him the john hopoate after the game or send him down the back line??

Wallygrout said:
I heard on Saturday night that Ryan Rodgers has quit Tyntynder and gone back to QLD. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes I have heard the same thing. If this is true then he will be a huge loss for the Dogs. Very fast and can kick a goal. Puts even more pressure on Carroll to kick a bag every week.

Kelvin 69 said:
Yes I have heard the same thing. If this is true then he will be a huge loss for the Dogs. Very fast and can kick a goal. Puts even more pressure on Carroll to kick a bag every week.
I don't think he will be that big of a loss he just sheep dogged the whole time he was here and didn't pay his opponents enough respect. Who's gunna win this week fellas. I reckon Tyntynder by 10 goals over koondrook
Balranald by 8 goals over L.G
Cohuna by a point at home but both teams injury plagued.
Nyah over woorinen in the worst game of the year
Lalbert to shock tooleybuc
Lake Boga to beat kerang by under a goal.

I guess you mean worst as in quality? At least Woora v NNWU might be close and contain a bit of atmosphere. Can't say the many 10 or 15+ goal drubbings this year in the CMFL would provide rivitting viewing either.

HappyDayz said:
I guess you mean worst as in quality? At least Woora v NNWU might be close and contain a bit of atmosphere. Can't say the many 10 or 15+ goal drubbings this year in the CMFL would provide rivitting viewing either.
Very good point, and to suggest Lake Boga will defeat Kerang is foolish particularly with Kerang are likely to include a quality footballer from the bendigo area for the remainder of the season. Wont matter if he doesn't play, Kerang will win comfortably. The only shock Lalbert will provide Tooleybuc is the ease at which they are disposed.

September said:
Very good point, and to suggest Lake Boga will defeat Kerang is foolish particularly with Kerang are likely to include a quality footballer from the bendigo area for the remainder of the season. Wont matter if he doesn't play, Kerang will win comfortably. The only shock Lalbert will provide Tooleybuc is the ease at which they are disposed.

Wouldn't be so sure on the Lalbert - Tooleybuc game mate. Should be a good contest

September said:
I will tune into the final scores with interest

Good idea. Just on this game it presents some classic one on one match ups. Brown v Lowerson, O'Rourke v Charles, Bramley and Arentz head to head in the respective goal squares. Should be great to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back