Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Action Jackson said:
You are correct footy that is the only remaining step but lets put some facts out- after mixing it up saturday night fake hair has been unsighted, fletcher and kelvin are two who know better after numerous cracks at the title, and wally wedge tail simply doesnt have the balls now adays. But by all means, i have never been one to stand in the way of a young tearaway shall we say your engagement party in coming weeks?

You are getting ahead of yourself Jacko. I'm just gazing at the belt on my mantlepiece as I type.

Sockit151 said:
You may be right, but i have to show some faith in my club. Think we may go a bit better this week, especially if Swans are still injury hit?
just have fun stirring that warm soup, with that cold spoon
ps dont get any splinters

Yaaablett said:
You are getting ahead of yourself Jacko. I'm just gazing at the belt on my mantlepiece as I type.

Lets be honest bill we all know how s h i t you are..And we all know about race day when your best mate dallas jones drank you under the table.. Poor form:thumbsu:

Kelvin 69 said:
Great call message bank, I am waiting for Cohuna's knowledgable, quick witted response, should be a cracker.:thumbsu:
Well most of our 3rds players go away to uni and some don't even play anymore. But even know our seniors aren't very good, but by judging by juniors Cohuna has a better future that Tooleybuc Arangatang.

Go Cohuna said:
Well most of our 3rds players go away to uni and some don't even play anymore. But even know our seniors aren't very good, but by judging by juniors Cohuna has a better future that Tooleybuc Arangatang.

heck w i t

Go Cohuna said:

Can you argue about them goin away, i wouldnt want to live in that insest infested, two headed, cow f u c king hole either... Arent very good you say, your right your seniors are terrible.. Better future, i dont think so becsuse the kids in cohuna eventually just become cow farmers with there dads (whom fair chance is their cousin as well) and never end up moving on.. P i s s off and start a two headed thread!!!:mad:

well my team had a victory, probably should of won by more but going on that performance by nyah, the tigers have the spoon in the bag

left foot long said:
well my team had a victory, probably should of won by more but going on that performance by nyah, the tigers have the spoon in the bag

Who is your wonderful team LFL? We were good yesterday but we need Krueg's back to make sure we don't win the spoon

Ball_Magnet said:
Can you argue about them goin away, i wouldnt want to live in that insest infested, two headed, cow f u c king hole either... Arent very good you say, your right your seniors are terrible.. Better future, i dont think so becsuse the kids in cohuna eventually just become cow farmers with there dads (whom fair chance is their cousin as well) and never end up moving on.. P i s s off and start a two headed thread!!!:mad:

Good call Ball_Magnet

Peter Duffin NNWU said:
Who is your wonderful team LFL? We were good yesterday but we need Krueg's back to make sure we don't win the spoon
cant you work it out, im not one of the foreigners without a visa hiding in the nyah west caravan park you know

left foot long said:
cant you work it out, im not one of the foreigners with
out a visa hiding in the nyah west caravan park you know
Gee LFL did you have to rat out Wombles and his twin Cozza?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FAKE_HAIR said:
footy02 said:
Joel cullen is the most tallented footballer i have seen at tooleybuc manang.. Few less beers and little more running and you would have the best footballer in the league. already the best chf. Doubt he wuold be highest payed. They have a few travellers on coin. cohuna do produce a great number of young kids. just wish they would stick round and play for the sake of cohuna and the league.[/qu

WALTERS GETS MY VOTE FOR BEST PLAYER AT TOOLEYTANG RUNS RINGS AROUND CULLEN IN EVERY PART OF THE GAME.. GET OFF THE GRASS FOOTY 02.. P.S. LEARN HOW TWO DRINK YOU HOMMA:cool:

Cullen is black tooth bike boy, he would be a much better player if he took his c o c k out of Brad Ryan's arse for 5 minutes. any thoughts?:p

FAKE_HAIR said:
Any more news on your upcoming wedding FOOTY 02

No wedding mate.. have seen what a wedding can do to a mans drinking performance......... e.g... my mate fletcher.... seems now all i have left to tuck nifty, action jackson and fake hair into bed and i can pull out my worlds best beer drinking mug.. and dont worry i hear that yablet wants to go up a weight division and the WDF (world drinking federation) support your move.... from light weight to wally wedgetail weight...\

On footy, i think cohuna and all the people on line wanting to kill him, need to stop fighting about future and who's is looking brighter etc.. until a large scale university gets put in swan hill there is no future for any club.....

ROOTA#6 said:
Well that just shows how well you blokes are going down in cattle country, you can't even compete in our "crap" league. The sooner you guys get out the better off our league would be

You tell him ROOTA. They came into this league and thought they were gonna be a force and haven't had any success in the seniors and most of their supporters somehow think its the leagues fault.

clifton's lookalike said:
You tell him ROOTA. They came into this league and thought they were gonna be a force and haven't had any success in the seniors and most of their supporters somehow think its the leagues fault.

They probably should have a look in their own committee room at the sort of people they havehad running the club instead of the CMFL Board room. I think they will find that the lack of success may have something to do withtheir own decision makers

ROOTA#6 said:
They probably should have a look in their own committee room at the sort of people they havehad running the club instead of the CMFL Board room. I think they will find that the lack of success may have something to do withtheir own decision makers

Exactly i remember a sunny last day in september a number of years ago, early in Cohuna's life in the CMFL i think it was their then president standing on the dias who just slagged off the CMFL board in front of all the people who were there for Grand Final day. Ever since then I don't remember to many people having any respect for them.

Gritty06 said:
aggotts said:
Must a picked up a few bad habbits with their stints at the doggies the boys.
i hear what your saying, rumours of players swapping there women, boys deliberately dropping the soap and god knows what else
guess you have to be in the inner sanctum to understand just what happens across the road

Ball_Magnet said:

No worries magnet....keep playing in front of your 2 supporters;)
One day all the kids that have left Cohuna will come back and then we'll have some fun hey???

g'day guys, I've had to stay of this site for a while because I played seniors the other day, (against Kerang) as most of you would know, and when you have senior commitments you obviously dont have as much time. Now fellas, I am opening myself up here a bit, but if anyone needs advice, weather you be a player, coach, president or even a supporter, I would be happy to help you all out. So lets get the quesions flowing and I will do my best. ( does anybody think it would be weird if I asked people to call me Dr Football):D

The monza said:
g'day guys, I've had to stay of this site for a while because I played seniors the other day, (against Kerang) as most of you would know, and when you have senior commitments you obviously dont have as much time. Now fellas, I am opening myself up here a bit, but if anyone needs advice, weather you be a player, coach, president or even a supporter, I would be happy to help you all out. So lets get the quesions flowing and I will do my best. ( does anybody think it would be weird if I asked people to call me Dr Football):D

Does your s h i t stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back