Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
footy02 said:
Mate you are not on this plannet.. Simon roberts.. a 6 foot 3 quick player, highly regarded in darwin, (Key position player in back to back flags) coach of a cmfl side (That performed very well for the players they had) would only be just a player in wakools team... you do realise that other people read these posts.....
Kelvin 69 for a keen a knowlegable supporter, you have seen Clinton Brooks play, How do you rate him..???
For a man that has had a few tussles with ash connick and come out on top on occasions I would rate him as a bloody good footballer.
And then we can start looking at the next level of players..
I agree with september. Theres no need to argue about individual players though because everybody has different perceptions, having watched both wakool and worra this season I think wakool would get up. Only an opinion though.

yeah whatever mate, dont blame me for what some other ******** writes
pretty easy to hide behind a name, i identify myself
hey and one more thing, say it to my face
one thing ive got the balls to do. and if you dont believe me, try it some time
you hero

champ said:
I agree with september. Theres no need to argue about individual players though because everybody has different perceptions, having watched both wakool and worra this season I think wakool would get up. Only an opinion though.
always value your opinion champ.. but you have remember woorinen were playing cmfl sides. And the individual player thing is very important as they make up the side.. I also disagree that the ultima teams would be top 5. agaisnt the cmfl teams at the time... Unfortunatly I do not have a record from the cmfl or grfl but can someone who knows both sides (Woora and Wakool) get a list together of the top 10 olayers in each side and compare them.. remembering that the level of fitness between the sides, and general standard of football is much higher in a cmfl club that a grfl.. And this is not taking a stab at wakool as i am a fan of them, just using them as a comparison..

one more thing, the majority of the palyers mentioned by telstra01 have proven themself in more than just the cmfl or grfl...

anyways, had a look at the tigers and nyah on sat
hopefully woora can get some confidence out of the win and trouble someone
tierney, kerr and robertson were all good with ianucci chipping in
roberts and pearce were good but robbo needs to learn to consistently kick straight, coulda bagged heaps
nyah missing kruegar and full of kids tried hard but got the rough end of the stick from some dubious decisions

steikerocks said:
anyways, had a look at the tigers and nyah on sat
roberts and pearce were good but robbo needs to learn to consistently kick straight, coulda bagged heaps
nyah missing kruegar and full of kids tried hard but got the rough end of the stick from some dubious decisions
robbo would kick 100 in a tyntyder side. or close to it..
umpires yet again.....
in regards to bramley.. Any person who pushes a trainer (Or fails to stop and talk or acknowledge, water boy or in this case (Speaking form many many session of rehab) a good physio and bloke lie greg o 'bree.. is not worth a pinch of **** and is not the type of person that shuol dbe involved in country football. to many disrespectful heck e r s.

steikerocksanyways, had a look at the tigers and nyah on sat

Do you think that Krueger would have been the difference, great player.

cant say he would of won the game for nyah but at least would of helped keep tierney and kerr in check
i can say though he is a good player and no doubt would of kept nyah in the contest for a lot longer than what they were
and for matt curran to go to the umpires at half time, somethings up
one of them paid 2 deliberate out of bounds in the opening minutes, gave tierney a holding the man decision, when he had the ball pinned to his chest(unbelievable) and repeatedly pointed the wrong way for frees
even the players at times had no idea who had the free

footy02 said:
robbo would kick 100 in a tyntyder side. or close to it..
umpires yet again.....
in regards to bramley.. Any person who pushes a trainer (Or fails to stop and talk or acknowledge, water boy or in this case (Speaking form many many session of rehab) a good physio and bloke lie greg o 'bree.. is not worth a pinch of **** and is not the type of person that shuol dbe involved in country football. to many disrespectful heck e r s.

Robbo's body isn't what it used to be, do you think that he could stay on the park for the duration of a season to kick his bag in a good side?? I personally don't think so, you wouldn't be paying to much coin for him at this stage in his career.

Guus Hiddink said:
Robbo's body isn't what it used to be, do you think that he could stay on the park for the duration of a season to kick his bag in a good side?? I personally don't think so, you wouldn't be paying to much coin for him at this stage in his career.
guus ya daddy
seriously i think a lot of footy has taken its toll, but would be a good foil up forward, say sitting in a pocket, in a good side

footy02 said:
always value your opinion champ.. but you have remember woorinen were playing cmfl sides. And the individual player thing is very important as they make up the side.. I also disagree that the ultima teams would be top 5. agaisnt the cmfl teams at the time... Unfortunatly I do not have a record from the cmfl or grfl but can someone who knows both sides (Woora and Wakool) get a list together of the top 10 olayers in each side and compare them.. remembering that the level of fitness between the sides, and general standard of football is much higher in a cmfl club that a grfl.. And this is not taking a stab at wakool as i am a fan of them, just using them as a comparison..

one more thing, the majority of the palyers mentioned by telstra01 have proven themself in more than just the cmfl or grfl...
Wakool's list:
1. Shane Harvey
2. Greg Whelan
3. Adam Kearney
4. Jonno Doyle
5. Matt Graham
6. Alan Thorpe
7. Clint Wheatley
8. Lachlan Gleeson
9. Leigh Whelan
10. David Thompson
11. Micheal Harrison
12. Ryan Smith
13. David Thomson
14. Jason Carroll
21. Adam Pollock

Not bad. Im sure someone can provide Woorineen's for comparison.

super snooper said:
Wakool's list:
1. Shane Harvey
2. Greg Whelan
3. Adam Kearney
4. Jonno Doyle
5. Matt Graham
6. Alan Thorpe
7. Clint Wheatley
8. Lachlan Gleeson
9. Leigh Whelan
10. David Thompson
11. Micheal Harrison
12. Ryan Smith
13. David Thomson
14. Jason Carroll
21. Adam Pollock

thank you snooper
adam polock would not get a game at woora.. to slow, and about as fit as billy brownless..
telsra old boy, can you get woorinen list..

the gloved 1 said:
Firstly - I didn't mention anything about the standard of the GRFL i mentioned that it should get more coverage in the Swan Hill paper & in my opinion the CMFL is no longer a major league. I also said since Brad has been at the Guardian the football coverage has improved but it could be better, major leagues such as Geelong, O&M, GV, MP, Ballarat, Bendigo, Gippsland etc all have a great coverage of football in print media, radio that would be better than what we get.
Secondly - You agree that Mr Filo said this league has dropped 8 fold. He is a man who's opinion would be valued by many and if he says the league has dropped 8 fold then that would mean it is no longer a major league considering there are only four divisions. Again your mentioning in reference to me that the standard of GRFL is poor and I agree I just think they are the second league in this area and it doesn't get enough media coverage.
Maybe the two leagues in this area need to sit down with other neighbouring leagues and work out how to best manage the way footy standard has decreased and get football in this area back to where it was years ago when we were playing against Geelong, La Trobe Valley etc.

Hey glove can you name 1 minor league competing in the VCFL Country Championships? No thats right only major leagues compete. Just like CMFL, so get off your high horse.

super snooper said:
Wakool's list:
1. Shane Harvey
2. Greg Whelan
3. Adam Kearney
4. Jonno Doyle
5. Matt Graham
6. Alan Thorpe
7. Clint Wheatley
8. Lachlan Gleeson
9. Leigh Whelan
10. David Thompson
11. Micheal Harrison
12. Ryan Smith
13. David Thomson
14. Jason Carroll
21. Adam Pollock

If you had Ash Connick this year what no. would he fit in??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Action Jackson said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a few names of some of these saints who have dished a few out, just too know what sort of credibility/evidence you have.
Also I seem to remember that supposed king hit as it happened right in front of where i was and all i seem to rememer was a fair attack at the ball which you obviously couldn't handle. Get a skirt on love the time for whinging has passed

Leigh Coleman. You must have had your eyes closed idiot, because i wasn't attacking the ball nor was Leigh. There was a ball up the ball spilled to one side of the pack opposite to where we were, lalbert player over the ball, me sheperding my team mate Leigh trying to get past, whack, broken jaw. Nothing more than a weak as **** action mate. If someone wants to belt a bloke. Face them and do it

super snooper said:
Wakool's list:
1. Shane Harvey
2. Greg Whelan
3. Adam Kearney
4. Jonno Doyle
5. Matt Graham
6. Alan Thorpe
7. Clint Wheatley
8. Lachlan Gleeson
9. Leigh Whelan
10. David Thompson
11. Micheal Harrison
12. Ryan Smith
13. David Thomson
14. Jason Carroll
21. Adam Pollock

I imagine that is young David Thommo at 10. If he is no 10 then they have a great side. I rate him in a similar class to Matt Leeder.

Yaaablett said:
I imagine that is young David Thommo at 10. If he is no 10 then they have a great side. I rate him in a similar class to Matt Leeder.

Im confused? Is this the GRFL thread or the CMFL thread? Wakool aren't as crash hot as everyone thinks they are -- have some great finishers but pretty soft at the ball -- don't like playing Hay.

I would have Matt Graham almost at 1 in their list too...would be right up there in the league medal. Great ruckman and handy forward. Harvey hates the hard ball -- built like Sticks Benham -- but can finish. Not really suited to GRFL style of footy...would be a better player in CMFL with cleaner delivery...

iamfooty said:
Im confused? Is this the GRFL thread or the CMFL thread? Wakool aren't as crash hot as everyone thinks they are -- have some great finishers but pretty soft at the ball -- don't like playing Hay.

I would have Matt Graham almost at 1 in their list too...would be right up there in the league medal. Great ruckman and handy forward. Harvey hates the hard ball -- built like Sticks Benham -- but can finish. Not really suited to GRFL style of footy...would be a better player in CMFL with cleaner delivery...

so i am footy you would be able to back me up in saying that wakool would not beat woora.. i have played at woora, seen them played this yr, and also played against wakool, and i just cant see them beating any side in the cmfl. the style of footy is too different. eg. quamby almost beat wakool, had them stuffed till 10 minutes to go. i cant see anyone being able to stop kerr, robertson, alderuccio and teirney, then woora have height, not as much as other cmfl sides., but plenty for grfl- brooks, roberts, beasy, kerr, pearce, prympke, russo. then you add in crow, mudge, siciliano, coburn, grant, bolton for small blokes, sorry woora would be too good.

Terrible to read about former League legend Wes Lewis's serious injury, would have to be one of the worst injuries to have occured in recent times. What a tough and couragous player he has been

ROOTA#6 said:
Terrible to read about former League legend Wes Lewis's serious injury, would have to be one of the worst injuries to have occured in recent times. What a tough and couragous player he has been

What happened to him roota?

ROOTA#6 said:

would take a fair bit to keep him down.. fair to say that woora wouldnt have won in 2002 if there was no wes lewis, so will see where that leaves sea lake, and take pa wall out for 6, big blow.

FOOZ said:
Any news on how it all happened ROOTA#6?

Apparently he was running back to take a mark and got clipped all fair from what I have been told just one of those unfortunate things! How is my little bald mate Weapo going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back