Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOTA#6 said:
Sounds like he is related to Trevor Ryan!!!

C'mon ROOTA trevor ryan was a proven premiership coach and didn't ask this much money in his first year at any club that i'm aware of. if alvey can get it good luck to him but i don't think there would be to many clubs in this league that could meet the requirements because there aren't to many jobs that pay 45-55k in sport or leisure in the area

roast beef roll said:
FOOZ said:
G'day there fooz,

first of all, you ask our mate deckchair to be a man and name the many individuals! (On a completely different issue, yes i understand, but you wrote it)

Than as i read on, you put on an alleged coaching offer buy an ex-afl player!

apparently ur information came from "3 board members from 3 different clubs around the state and one club in this league".... great work grisham!

i'm neither here nor there on the matter, just heard this was a hot thread, but i'm wondering if you'll "..... please be a man and name the many individuals?" (aka . . . the 3 board members)!

You seem pretty brave when slagging off at others ... lets see you throw 3 legit names into the fire!

Or else i'd suggest your info is absolute dribble!

I agree with YAAABLETT, sounds like a jealous person doing this! ;)

well the fooz you have got to be kidding me this is alvey here i have nothing to hide and be very careful with legal rammifications using dollars on her im telling you.. that thing you put on here was very funny actually you know nothing about me at all and you have no idea as to what im doing next year.. im not a person who is driven by money for example if i was i would have taken 45,000 at port last year or 50,000 from another country club.. but no i signed with my local club wentworth for 10,000 after being straight out of league footy so dont sit here and take cheap shots at me when alot of you know next to sweet heck all bout me and my motives... yes i have spoken to a couple of clubs throughout country vic and nsw re next year but they have all been very informal and i stress that not once has dollars been mentioned so dont get on here and try and judge me because you dont know me and you dont know my motives.. no decision on my playing career will be made till seasons end.. and really who cares..........

roast beef roll said:
FOOZ said:
G'day there fooz,

first of all, you ask our mate deckchair to be a man and name the many individuals! (On a completely different issue, yes i understand, but you wrote it)

Than as i read on, you put on an alleged coaching offer buy an ex-afl player!

apparently ur information came from "3 board members from 3 different clubs around the state and one club in this league".... great work grisham!

i'm neither here nor there on the matter, just heard this was a hot thread, but i'm wondering if you'll "..... please be a man and name the many individuals?" (aka . . . the 3 board members)!

You seem pretty brave when slagging off at others ... lets see you throw 3 legit names into the fire!

Or else i'd suggest your info is absolute dribble!

I agree with YAAABLETT, sounds like a jealous person doing this! ;)

lets get one thing straight first. i would love to see a player of his capabilities running around in our league for any team.this is what i have been told from people not even in this league. im sorry if ive been miss lead

Foozy, probably should have said only "one board member" easier to say one guy lied about one set of figures, rather than three guys lying about those exact same figures. To be honest l think your credability is finally shot champ.

Now as for you Mr. Alvey, if this is really you, nice response. If not, no pretending to be something your not, already enough of that stuff on this site.

badds said:
roast beef roll said:
well the fooz you have got to be kidding me this is alvey here i have nothing to hide and be very careful with legal rammifications using dollars on her im telling you.. that thing you put on here was very funny actually you know nothing about me at all and you have no idea as to what im doing next year.. im not a person who is driven by money for example if i was i would have taken 45,000 at port last year or 50,000 from another country club.. but no i signed with my local club wentworth for 10,000 after being straight out of league footy so dont sit here and take cheap shots at me when alot of you know next to sweet heck all bout me and my motives... yes i have spoken to a couple of clubs throughout country vic and nsw re next year but they have all been very informal and i stress that not once has dollars been mentioned so dont get on here and try and judge me because you dont know me and you dont know my motives.. no decision on my playing career will be made till seasons end.. and really who cares..........

Mr Alvey, knowing FOOZ as i do, i can assure you that what he has posted was not intended to be a cheap shot at you or anything to take offence by. From what i know of it he has simply been conducting some research on people who maybe be interesting in coaching roles and that is the information that he has been given.

ROOTA#6 said:
badds said:
Mr Alvey, knowing FOOZ as i do, i can assure you that what he has posted was not intended to be a cheap shot at you or anything to take offence by. From what i know of it he has simply been conducting some research on people who maybe be interesting in coaching roles and that is the information that he has been given.

All Lalbert big footy comments are ****in bull ****!

There I have said it. Badds is Mark Alvey. Fooz you are nothing but a **** Stain why put that on here? Roota stop lickin foozes arse and don't stick up for **** heads.

Who cares name a coach in this league that isn't getting looked after.
If i was rocket masters I would walk away from coaching tossers because it must get very tiresome.

Your very quick to judge other clubs and guys wanting to get paid. Dare I say have a look in your own backyard and the guys youave recruited this year.

clifton's lookalike said:
C'mon ROOTA trevor ryan was a proven premiership coach and didn't ask this much money in his first year at any club that i'm aware of. if alvey can get it good luck to him but i don't think there would be to many clubs in this league that could meet the requirements because there aren't to many jobs that pay 45-55k in sport or leisure in the area

well when woora recruited trevor ryan, it was on the terms that that would have to spend x amount of dollars at least, he pretty much wanted a open cheque book, and well he got it, we won a premiership but it took the club a long time to recover, have heard he did the same at balranald, so would only presume that he did the same at tyntynder. Nothing against the man, very successful coach and terrific player, just the facts as i know them

telstra101 said:
well when woora recruited trevor ryan, it was on the terms that that would have to spend x amount of dollars at least, he pretty much wanted a open cheque book, and well he got it, we won a premiership but it took the club a long time to recover, have heard he did the same at balranald, so would only presume that he did the same at tyntynder. Nothing against the man, very successful coach and terrific player, just the facts as i know them

i mentioned nothing about him wanting money to recruit other players telstra but what was the man himself getting paid to coach? i personally know what he was on at the dogs throughout his coaching career and it was no where near the money that has been spoken about on here in the last few days. at least when trevor did demand money he was already a proven coach and great bloke and thats what clubs want and thats what they got with him

i mentioned nothing about him wanting money to recruit other players telstra but what was the man himself getting paid to coach? i personally know what he was on at the dogs throughout his coaching career and it was no where near the money that has been spoken about on here in the last few days. at least when trevor did demand money he was already a proven coach and great bloke and thats what clubs want and thats what they got with him

sorry clifton's lookalike, yeah fair point, i would have no idea what he was personally on, but would imagine that where ever he went, what ever he was given was worth it, cause the man can attract good players, and as u said is a proven coach.

Action Jackson said:
ROOTA#6 said:
All Lalbert big footy comments are ****in bull ****!

There I have said it. Badds is Mark Alvey. Fooz you are nothing but a **** Stain why put that on here? Roota stop lickin foozes arse and don't stick up for **** heads.

Who cares name a coach in this league that isn't getting looked after.
If i was rocket masters I would walk away from coaching tossers because it must get very tiresome.

Your very quick to judge other clubs and guys wanting to get paid. Dare I say have a look in your own backyard and the guys youave recruited this year.

Action, not licking anyones arse and not judging anyone. Of course all coaches and star players get looked after and they deserve to. They are the ones that do the yards and make footy clubs what they are. We at Lalbert know that and we are like every other club and pay good players a good dollar, no one has said we haven't. All FOOZ did was quote what someone was asking. If he can get what the package suggests FANTASTIC. Any player recently out of the AFL has every right to command big dollars, as they are the blokes that have made all the sacrifices over the years to get to the top level.

Was just sittin here whippin me big fella into a frenzy, and tomorrows big game came to mind, so while l'm strokin l'm typin as well. Jarrod Arentz shootin for 100, Gavin Spinks back and hittin some form. Are tool/manang the real deal or pretenders. Must be the game of the year to date. Who will contain Gavin Lloyd and the young bloke Bannam, can he continue his great form. This is the highlight of my season yet, l'm excited. OOOOPPPPss there goes my load. :eek: :eek: :eek:

On Gav Spinks, would i be wrong in suggesting that maybe he should take this week off. My reasons being: -
1. Is still a little underdone for such a big game, possibly a little stiff and sore after first game last week.
2. Is only going to get pounded by the Roos hell bent on stamping some dominance, possibly sapping any confidence.
3. Can be the Ace up the sleeve come September fully fit, don't give them an early glimpse of who and how to play him.

Thoughts?

HappyDayz said:
On Gav Spinks, would i be wrong in suggesting that maybe he should take this week off. My reasons being: -
1. Is still a little underdone for such a big game, possibly a little stiff and sore after first game last week.
2. Is only going to get pounded by the Roos hell bent on stamping some dominance, possibly sapping any confidence.
3. Can be the Ace up the sleeve come September fully fit, don't give them an early glimpse of who and how to play him.

Thoughts?

He's a naturally fit guy, so although he might have been first up last week, he'll be much better for the run. Would suggest if tooltang are up they would rest him, if they're down by a margin percieved as too great they'll rest him. 2qtrs against Balranald will benefit him more than 4 against crap sides. Maybe Kelvin can have some input into this, as he is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to mmmmmmmmmm everything!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have no doubt he'll play as i think Tooley will do all they can to win, and i hope it pays off. Just think by playing him they've got more to loose than gain this week.

HappyDayz said:
Yeah I have no doubt he'll play as i think Tooley will do all they can to win, and i hope it pays off. Just think by playing him they've got more to loose than gain this week.

Win and secure a place in the top 3 would be a priority at this stage of the year.

You wouldnt have the slightest idea what he was getting paid whilst coaching the dogs. Why would a man of Trevor Ryans standing in football tell you what he was getting paid, how long ago..... 6,7,8 years? You were far to young to have been on the board, so im assuming someone has told you, in which you cant believe any of it. Im no genius, but I would assume that any deals done with him would be between him and another, not water boys and trainers and under 17 kids.

Deckchair said:
Foozy, probably should have said only "one board member" easier to say one guy lied about one set of figures, rather than three guys lying about those exact same figures. To be honest l think your credability is finally shot champ.

Now as for you Mr. Alvey, if this is really you, nice response. If not, no pretending to be something your not, already enough of that stuff on this site.

yes deckchair this is alvey i have nothing to hide mate i enjoy this site think its good fun its just when i read such crap as i read yesterday it can be annoying.. interesting the fooz that you chose to take your alleged committee members of your post.... i was in albury this morning and there is no v.jones associated with lavington footy club so you have made that up and warnambool well you have made that up 2 cause i havent even spoke to them.......

badds said:
yes deckchair this is alvey i have nothing to hide mate i enjoy this site think its good fun its just when i read such crap as i read yesterday it can be annoying.. interesting the fooz that you chose to take your alleged committee members of your post.... i was in albury this morning and there is no v.jones associated with lavington footy club so you have made that up and warnambool well you have made that up 2 cause i havent even spoke to them.......

Alright then Mark if that isn't what you were asking, what would it take to get you down to the Central Murray in a coaching role???

ROOTA#6 said:
Alright then Mark if that isn't what you were asking, what would it take to get you down to the Central Murray in a coaching role???
Are you regreting pushing the submit reply on this one? I would be.

Go Cohuna,
If your on before tomorrow would be interested in your tip for tomorrow's HUGE clash at Nyah??
I'm certain you will be confident, as you will no doubt be favoured to continue our winless season. Just be interested in your margin?
I'll take Nyah by 10 pts as it could be thier last real chance of a W.

ROOTA#6 said:

Give it a rest would you. We're still 6 weeks or thereabouts out from finals 06. Anyway, that's none of out business really. I would suggest whatever most top CMFL playing coaches are getting plus maybe a little more for the fact he will be chased heavily, the man does have a wealth of knowledge and experience to bring to any potential club.

HappyDayz said:
Give it a rest would you. We're still 6 weeks or thereabouts out from finals 06. Anyway, that's none of out business really. I would suggest whatever most top CMFL playing coaches are getting plus maybe a little more for the fact he will be chased heavily, the man does have a wealth of knowledge and experience to bring to any potential club.

Fair enough, i am happy with that, and i did mention that he would be worth every dollar for the exact reasons you have stated. But that is enough. Good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back