Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Cohuna said:
Jim6 said:
oh cmon mate you are over exaggerating a little any one who seen that game would say that number 1 was the dirtiest player on the field and was only after fights but it was stupid by both clubs but even kelvin69 agreed to saying number 1 was after fights.

As a past colts coach and having knowledge of tooley tang player (number 1) i can say this.. He is about as tough as a wet paper bag. You are avoiding the issue Go Cohuna. you and your club are lucky that junior footy is on the fritz and cannot afford to be put all over the back pages of the paper for an incident like this. As i said to the pres of the league shortly after, "keep this one quiet, or another 50 kids will join the leauge of soft c o c k s and go play soccer..."

Russ74 said:
Also Kelvin. Nard 06, Yaabs knows who he is. Could be interesting! Can you feel the mother of all comebacks brewing? Only a 2's player isn't he?

Senior footballer without a doubt

The egan has landed said:
Pumpa is interesting, seems to be getting better with age. Can't believe no-one has worked him out, intimidation is the key, hit him hard and lead him to the ball, after a while he will lose interest.

Leading any Full Forward to the ball would probably be the key Egan, but do you really think intimidation is the key to Pumpa. I haven't seen him play too much and thus haven't seen anyone try to rough him up.

okay im guessing the number 1 for tooleybuc involved was andrew bish, sorry to name names, but for those involved and who have played thirds against him know exactly what he is like.
if you have not played against him you speak from a position of absolute knowledge. he is a good player but has a short temper.
i'd really like to know exactly what happened that day...

mmyes_sir said:
okay im guessing the number 1 for tooleybuc involved was andrew bish, sorry to name names, but for those involved and who have played thirds against him know exactly what he is like.
if you have not played against him you speak from a position of absolute knowledge. he is a good player but has a short temper.

Doesn't suprise me one bit about him, and I would agree with footy 02 about his fighting capabilities. Just a bit silly still in his youth, will hopefully mature otherwise I wouldn't be to keen on playing many more years if I was him.

I don't remember who posted it but Balranald then Tooleytang for the best on ball brigade, that is with Morris. I don't agree with the call on the Manang ground though, last time I played it was full of prickles, must have improved.

And Russ74, I hope you weren't talking about Kelvin looking fitter?:D

mmyes_sir said:

Andrew was sent off in the second quarter for fighting after he raised his elbow to a tackling opponent.... His coach then told him to pull his head in ang play sensible football. He did so but the cohuna players realised his short temper and thought they would keep niggling him until he would snap. When i say niggling i mean rubbing his head in the dirt punching him in the gut and so on so forth. The umpires were aware of this and when they didnt take any action after two quarters of this andrew couldnt hold on any longer and decided to stick up for himself and this is where cohuna's secretary and reserves team thought they would belt our playing players and one injured player who was sticking up for his team mates.

footyfreak182 said:

Andrew was sent off in the second quarter for fighting after he raised his elbow to a tackling opponent.... His coach then told him to pull his head in ang play sensible football. He did so but the cohuna players realised his short temper and thought they would keep niggling him until he would snap. When i say niggling i mean rubbing his head in the dirt punching him in the gut and so on so forth. The umpires were aware of this and when they didnt take any action after two quarters of this andrew couldnt hold on any longer and decided to stick up for himself and this is where cohuna's secretary and reserves team thought they would belt our playing players and one injured player who was sticking up for his team mates.

sounds like cohuna havent changed much, footy freak? the sooner the israeli's come to their senses and start bombing cohuna instead of lebanon, the better!

footyfreak182 said:

sounds like you are from tooleybuc and saw the game... and I have seen andrew bish play many times before where has acted crudely and unnecessarily without any provocation whatsoever.
ah well, I was surprised it got absolutely no mention at all, not even in the footy record....
the cohuna seconds have a notorious record of being dirty though, is it true the tooleybuc coach made contact with a cohuna player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russ74 said:
No I meant the side. I was critical after I saw them round 1. They looked unfit and very underdone skills wise.

What did you think of the ground?? It has been quite questionable in previous years. Especially in comparison to Tooley, by far the best in the league.

What was big Whitrods influence like, he is my man for Jack Betts.

How does everybody think the Seniors finals will play out? presuming that the top 5 finishes up as
Balranald
Tyntynder
Kerang
T/Manang
Swan Hill...
andyone see kerang, tooley or swan hill making it to the g/f?

mmyes_sir said:
sounds like you are from tooleybuc and saw the game... and I have seen andrew bish play many times before where has acted crudely and unnecessarily without any provocation whatsoever.
ah well, I was surprised it got absolutely no mention at all, not even in the footy record....
the cohuna seconds have a notorious record of being dirty though, is it true the tooleybuc coach made contact with a cohuna player?

dont know that i have heard anyone say that about the tooley coach. and no it did not happen. think we are missing the point here. bish is nothing, not a worry, it is the rest of theincident that is the problem

mmyes_sir said:
How does everybody think the Seniors finals will play out? presuming that the top 5 finishes up as
Balranald
Tyntynder
Kerang
T/Manang
Swan Hill...

I would think that Lalbert would make the 5, but apart from that Tooley, Balranald and Kerang are the side that will go alright.

Can anyone tell me how Andrew May goes? Balranald.

mmyes_sir said:
Balranald
Tyntynder
Kerang
T/Manang
Swan Hill...
Have to think Balranald will have the class to make the GF.
Doesn't matter who finishes 5th they will not make final 3 anyway!
While i would favour one of the teams who get the double chance to make GF against the Roos (prob Tyn) but haven't seen Kerang, seems to be a lot of talk about T/M but if they don't get top 3 will be very tuff to make it all the way..

talking g f.. would suggest the club that has the 3 main ingrediants will win... good players, good coach, and proffessional club...... Proffessional sides always know what to do when the pressure comes on... as in finals. there are occassions where a team not containing the above will win, but more often than not the most proffessional club will win.

mmyes_sir said:
Balranald
Tyntynder
Kerang
T/Manang
Swan Hill...

Prelim final between kerang and the dogs to play balranald. The roos could fall down grand final day as they did last year and the previous year during the finals

Russ74 said:
No I meant the side. I was critical after I saw them round 1. They looked unfit and very underdone skills wise.

Who do you blame for the poor skills Russ74. A lot of sides have been caught undone in the first game of the season, and as a result the skills appear sub-standard from an outsiders perspective. Perhaps they could tip out Tyntynder and make you cough up the mula?:confused:

clifton's lookalike said:
i mentioned nothing about him wanting money to recruit other players telstra but what was the man himself getting paid to coach? i personally know what he was on at the dogs throughout his coaching career and it was no where near the money that has been spoken about on here in the last few days. at least when trevor did demand money he was already a proven coach and great bloke and thats what clubs want and thats what they got with him

So would this be the reason that Koondrook Barham have had no money to compete i.e recruting, in this league for the last few years and the reason that they have been paying off debts to previous players/coaches.

footy02 said:
dont know that i have heard anyone say that about the tooley coach. and no it did not happen. think we are missing the point here. bish is nothing, not a worry, it is the rest of theincident that is the problem
indeed footy02 the point has been missed. i think ill stop wasting posts on cohuna, as they continually make irrelevent or untrue (as im sure they know but wont show it) comments and ask rash questions about the incident...

Harold Holt said:
Who do you blame for the poor skills Russ74. A lot of sides have been caught undone in the first game of the season, and as a result the skills appear sub-standard from an outsiders perspective. Perhaps they could tip out Tyntynder and make you cough up the mula?:confused:

Don't blame anyone, just looked like they hadnt done much work skill or fitness wise. Hope they do tip out Tyntynder, I backed against Tyntynder making the top 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back