Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmyes_sir said:
yeah I was at the swan hill, kerang game...what did you think of number 28 shannon milward? i was pretty positive young coates was going to win the league b&f before milward came and will be taking votes from him regularly
Yeh he is brilliant they are so strong around the stoppages that will be a piviotal factor come september i reckon.....

I Here A Lot About The Seniors But I Am Interested On Peoples Thoughts On The Reserves Premiership Race. Hard To Predict On The Best Of Occassions But Interesting Especially With Senior Teams In The Finals Relying On Them Come Finals Time. Also Opens The Question Which Team/s Have The Biggest Depth In The Comp (seniors)- Important Come Finals Time

Yaaablett said:
Anyone want to take a stab at premiership, goalkicking and Jack Betts markets?

Yabba.....

Premiership -- Balranald over Kerang
Goalkicking -- Arentz to beat Carroll by 1
Jack Betts -- Lance Brown, Nick Whiterod, Troy Coates -- three-way tie

In answering your other question -- Jason Murphy was named at forward pocket for Swan Hill seniors last week

Yaaablett said:

Balranald over tooley/**** sorry tooley/tang

Arenz for goal kickin

L. Brown, Big Whiterod with his purple rod, Maybe also N Quick to cum late with some votes.

Footy Tripper said:
Just looking at the scores in the the local rag and see that Wesley Harrison kicked 5 goals and Pumpa only got 3. Can any one tell me where Harrison plays?? Is he a forward or on-baller. Also Pumpa is an interesting one. Does anyone think he will get his ton this year. Seems to be a couple of full backs in the league who can keep him quiet, would be guessing the Treacy got the better of him again this game. Can you tell us more, I think it was Carey and Grant who watched the game?

Happened to catch that Boga/ Leitchy game, Harrison would have to be one of, if not the classiest wingmen in this league. Bloke has plenty of poise and good on both sides. As for Pumpa - still looks to be going alright, don't worry about only 3 goals, every forward has his nemesis and Treacy is Pumpa's. As for that bollocks about him being "disinterested if you lead him to the ball" - would anyone who is "disinterested" still be playing at 36 and kicking 80-100 each year. I think not.

gastev said:
Happened to catch that Boga/ Leitchy game, Harrison would have to be one of, if not the classiest wingmen in this league. Bloke has plenty of poise and good on both sides. As for Pumpa - still looks to be going alright, don't worry about only 3 goals, every forward has his nemesis and Treacy is Pumpa's. As for that bollocks about him being "disinterested if you lead him to the ball" - would anyone who is "disinterested" still be playing at 36 and kicking 80-100 each year. I think not.

Couldn't agree with you more Gastev on your comment about Rikki Pumpa. A proven champion goalkicker who has way more footy smarts than anybody gives him credit for.

Yaaablett said:

Balranald by 5 goals, we will all need many drinks to watch this GF as I don't think anyone will get close. Against Tooley, sorry boys

The big J Arentz for me guys.

Whiterod for Betts, as mentioned before, COates a comfortable second.

Centre Sqaure said:
can anyone tell me how Kane Bannam (Balranald) is going this year. good bloke
refer to earlier threads centre square! prob only three/four pages back bannam was discussed on bf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guus Hiddink said:
I would think that Lalbert would make the 5, but apart from that Tooley, Balranald and Kerang are the side that will go alright.

Can anyone tell me how Andrew May goes? Balranald.

Goes alright plenty of pace still after knee recos. His parents are lunatics

Yaaablett said:
Goal kicking- Jarrod "My mother drinks me under continually drinks me under" arentz
Premiership- Will let you know after this week end. If manang can win or go close. (I mean proper close, not the old opposition back off in the last quater job) then I am going to get on them. If not then Tyntynder to beat balranald in a thriller......
Jack Betts-browny, because other than charles, no one else will steel votes.... but have not seen enough to call.

footy02 said:
Goal kicking- Jarrod "My mother drinks me under continually drinks me under" arentz
Premiership- Will let you know after this week end. If manang can win or go close. (I mean proper close, not the old opposition back off in the last quater job) then I am going to get on them. If not then Tyntynder to beat balranald in a thriller......
Jack Betts-browny, because other than charles, no one else will steel votes.... but have not seen enough to call.

Goalkicking - Brad Carroll
Betts - Nick Whiterod, Lance Brown, Joel Coates
Premiers - Balranald comfortably over Tooley

Any thoguhts boys on team of the year???

Jim6 said:
indeed footy02 the point has been missed. i think ill stop wasting posts on cohuna, as they continually make irrelevent or untrue (as im sure they know but wont show it) comments and ask rash questions about the incident...

Good idea argue with an Idiot you become an idiot

Here's a stab at Team of the Year to get things rolling

B: Byrne(bal) Campbell(bal) Tracey(Lei)

Hb: Tierney(w) Foot(s/h) Guerra(k/b)

C: Duscher(bal) Brown(la) Prendergast(Lei)

Hf: Bannam(bal) Cullen(t/m) Kelly(tyn)

FF: May(bal) Carroll(tyn) Arentz(t/m)

Rucks Whiterod(bal)

R/rover Corrie(tyn)

Rover Coates(ker)

Int from : Pollock, Booker, Thompson, Lowerson, Nalder, Parsons

Just remember this is just to get the ball rolling, easily could of over looked a few players, so take it easy boys...

GoBears said:
Goalkicking - Brad Carroll
Betts - Nick Whiterod, Lance Brown, Joel Coates
Premiers - Balranald comfortably over Tooley

Any thoguhts boys on team of the year???

FB. Byrne (BAL) O'Sullivan (TOOL) Treacey (LG)
HB. Foott (SH) Anderson (BAL) Styles (TYN)
C. A.Kelly (Tyn) Filo (KER) Harrison (LB)
HF.Tierney (WOOR) Carroll (TYN) Bannam (BAL)
F. Pumpa (LB) Arentz (TOOL) Kossack (KER)

RUCK. Whiterod (BAL)
R/ROVER. Brown (LAL)
ROVER. Coates (KER)

INT. Pekin (SH)
Chilton (BAL)
Bramley (LAL)
Charles (LAL)

COACH. Dean Bennett (SH) RUNNER. Greg Coote

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
FB. Byrne (BAL) O'Sullivan (TOOL) Treacey (LG)
HB. Foott (SH) Anderson (BAL) Styles (TYN)
C. A.Kelly (Tyn) Filo (KER) Harrison (LB)
HF.Tierney (WOOR) Carroll (TYN) Bannam (BAL)
F. Pumpa (LB) Arentz (TOOL) Kossack (KER)

RUCK. Whiterod (BAL)
R/ROVER. Brown (LAL)
ROVER. Coates (KER)

INT. Pekin (SH)
Chilton (BAL)
Bramley (LAL)
Charles (LAL)

COACH. Dean Bennett (SH) RUNNER. Greg Coote
I know I am a bulldogs fanatic, and the more bulldogs in the side the better, but I dont think Carroll has played CHF since the under 12 and a halfs, and he didnt get a kick then. He is the leagues leading goal kicker mate and he has kicked them from full forward, little bit of common sense please. And Foott HBF with Anderson CHB, seems like too much of a luxury to me mate. Charles on the bench???? He would kick more goals if sat in a pocket than either of the other two.

Guus Hiddink said:
What did you think of the ground?? It has been quite questionable in previous years. Especially in comparison to Tooley, by far the best in the league.

What was big Whitrods influence like, he is my man for Jack Betts.
Kelvin, what are your thoughts about playing one of the biggest games of the season at the Tang instead of Tooleybuc? I would have thought a great reward for the Manang township to be served up such a big game.

Peter Mac said:
Kelvin, what are your thoughts about playing one of the biggest games of the season at the Tang instead of Tooleybuc? I would have thought a great reward for the Manang township to be served up such a big game.

Manangatang is a good ground to play footy at I beleive. It is always well catered for and attracts huge crowds, as we found out on Saturday with a $4000 gate. The surface is in no worse condition than Lalbert, Balranald, Lake Boga or Nyah. Although Saturday was our first loss at Manang since the merger.

Kelvin 69 said:
Manangatang is a good ground to play footy at I beleive. It is always well catered for and attracts huge crowds, as we found out on Saturday with a $4000 gate. The surface is in no worse condition than Lalbert, Balranald, Lake Boga or Nyah. Although Saturday was our first loss at Manang since the merger.
I agree, Manang people love their footy, and although Tooleybuc is a great facility, the town could be wiped off the map if it lost it's yearly fixtures.

Action Jackson said:
Couldn't agree more Peter:thumbsu:
good to here your alive acco. how was sat nite? did wally wedge tail jump on the 4.15 from JOLLYmont again or did that low life cullen pip him at the post??
played lots of footy on every oval in cmfl, manang has great atmosphere and they put on a great day, anyone who complains is just looking for excuses. keep up the work nifty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back