Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is chocco chamberlain back in blues colours? They will have to be close to flag favourites with the amount of talent on their forward line as well as on ball division, and depth compared to tyntynder who only rely on carrol and kelly to kick a winning score

Trent the flight Steward said:
Is chocco chamberlain back in blues colours? They will have to be close to flag favourites with the amount of talent on their forward line as well as on ball division, and depth compared to tyntynder who only rely on carrol and kelly to kick a winning score

Not a bad bloke to rely on big Charlie. Has been getting the job done nicely so far and would think he would continue to do so come finals time

Trent the flight Steward said:

that's one bloke more that tooley/manang...:p

Luke Bennett, i'm not completely sure why you would be on here giving views about football when everyone has seen how pathetic you are at it. I would think that it would be in your best interests to never bag a fellow player publicly on this site ever again. Pull your head in and realise where you sit in the football world.

Has anyone heard of a guy called Ryan Vernon, plays in melb now, but claims to be from back here? Apparently played at Nyah? Not sure though. Anyone? Would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.

DOCKERS said:
that's one bloke more that tooley/manang...:p
ha yeah i spose... but arentz was only equal to carrol on saturday, so u could say the other usual goal kickers for tooleyt made a decent contribution: j barnes, d ryan. other weeks:g spinx, j cullen(usually multiple goal kickers);)..... This week shall be the big game for the tang though, the match that decides the chance in the finals, it should be exciting...:thumbsu: i've heard kerang are in fine form after reading previous threads??

Guus Hiddink said:
Has anyone heard of a guy called Ryan Vernon, plays in melb now, but claims to be from back here? Apparently played at Nyah? Not sure though. Anyone? Would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.
Good old Hatchy eh.... I heard he has been having a inconsistant year for the dees this year! Good big target up forward! REALLY BIG TARGET!

pat noonan said:
Luke Bennett, i'm not completely sure why you would be on here giving views about football when everyone has seen how pathetic you are at it. I would think that it would be in your best interests to never bag a fellow player publicly on this site ever again. Pull your head in and realise where you sit in the football world.

HA LOL

im back after a leave of abscence
was just perusing the court lists for today and a familiar name came up
darcy ryan
was darcy arrested for not touching the footy for three weeks ???
GUILTY plea i hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pat noonan said:

Don't think i have bagged any player in particular mate. I know exactly where i sit in the football world mate. My last post spoke about how i think it is dangerous to think that Brad Carroll won't perform in finals. I think you will find i was pumping him up not bagging him

new topic boys...

What would be the most memorable CMFL Grand Final of the last 20 years? Hasn't been many close ones, but which Grand Final stands out as memorable. Might have been and individual performance, an upset, a great mark etc...

charlie_mcw said:
new topic boys...

What would be the most memorable CMFL Grand Final of the last 20 years? Hasn't been many close ones, but which Grand Final stands out as memorable. Might have been and individual performance, an upset, a great mark etc...
20 years is a long time ago, can hardly remember the past 6 or so...haha

Anyway what do people think of the Tyn v Nyah granny in 2001 i think (correct me if i'm wrong please). When Tyntynder were raging hot favourites, only to be beaten by O'Bree and he's Nyah lads...thoughts?? It would have to be up there with one of the best

smasher100 said:
20 years is a long time ago, can hardly remember the past 6 or so...haha

Anyway what do people think of the Tyn v Nyah granny in 2001 i think (correct me if i'm wrong please). When Tyntynder were raging hot favourites, only to be beaten by O'Bree and he's Nyah lads...thoughts?? It would have to be up there with one of the best

Didn't see that one myself, but heard it was a massive upset.

What about '93, Woorineen v Swan Hill. 44 goals, and absolute scoring fest - I think it was the Granny when Tony Keely single handedly tore Swan Hill apart.

charlie_mcw said:
new topic boys...

What about 95, Swan Hill undefeated all year, then Lalbert gets up and knocks them off grand final day, great times for the Lalbert boys, and us Tyntynder folk.:D

The monza said:
What about 95, Swan Hill undefeated all year, then Lalbert gets up and knocks them off grand final day, great times for the Lalbert boys, and us Tyntynder folk.:D

Yeah 95 was great for Tyntynder! Swan Hill beat Tyntynder in the 95 GF.

The monza said:

I think you meant to say 96 there Monza. Was a ripper game with the Eagle boys knocking off the undefeated Swans by 11 points

charlie_mcw said:
new topic boys...

How about any of the Grand finals Ash Connick has coached in. Gotta have enjoyed them, from wherever you were, on the cans or on the paddock for woora, boga, kerang.

charlie_mcw said:
Didn't see that one myself, but heard it was a massive upset.

What about '93, Woorineen v Swan Hill. 44 goals, and absolute scoring fest - I think it was the Granny when Tony Keely single handedly tore Swan Hill apart.

Think that u will find that it was Chris Wall who was best on by an absolute mile. Swan Hill were undefeated all yr aswell in 93.

Its a while ago but the 1990 G.F b/w Tooley and Balranald was huge. Look at the present scenario and times by 2. You could imagine the yocals came from everywhere that day. The rivalry is massive, throw in some ex AFL stars on each side to attract the rest of northern vic. I doubt there has been as bigger crowd since.

HappyDayz said:
Its a while ago but the 1990 G.F b/w Tooley and Balranald was huge. Look at the present scenario and times by 2. You could imagine the yocals came from everywhere that day. The rivalry is massive, throw in some ex AFL stars on each side to attract the rest of northern vic. I doubt there has been as bigger crowd since.

was this the grand final that gavin lloyd starred in, i know in one of them Bal was struggling, and in the last quarter Lloyd put in an amazing quarter just pulling down grab after grab in packs. Won them the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back