Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as already stated, this game is as even as could be this year and without going into detail again i think it will be as simple as this.... i believe shaun filo will pull somthing out of his magical bag of tricks and lead his side to a narrow victory with greg dickson being awarded best on ground... good luck to everyone playing on saturday....

Here is my Two Cents on Saturday's decider:
I quickly jotted down both sides and likely match-ups and I feel the Swans (who will no doubt go in underdogs) match-up very, very well against KRA. Troy Thamm, Lee and Adam Pollock at various stages, Kobi Wilson and Lachlan Bott on occassion forward for Kerang is dangerous but I see Grant Tasca, Josh Rankins, Scott Brown and Callan Beasy well and truly being able to stop them. Obviously not all the Blues players I mentioned will be forward. One Pollock will always be in the ruck and either Wilson or Bott will be back for sure, maybe both. Up the other end. Hugh Foott, Dwayne Holt, possibly big Nodin Peters, Jason Krueger and on occassion Justin Davies in my opinion will cause alot of trouble for Wilson / Bott, Mark Walter, Bryce Hall and Travis Matheson. I think it comes down to the midfield. If Swan Hill enter their forward line more than Kerang they will be crowned premiers. Foott is too big and strong for any of the Blues backs. And Holt is in ominous form.

One last thing, people are (fair enough too) raving about young gun Chris McMahon, Bombers players Grant Ford and Steve Stroobants whilst Kerang's most talked about are JBM Chris Gibson, Kiel Robertson and Bryden Morison. I think we are fogetting a very capable, yet to reach his pinnacle Justin Davies. I have heard on a number of occassions he has just been coasting until this moment. Saturday he may show why he is still, in my eyes, worthy of a spot on a list.[/quot

He is one man kerang is going to have to watch along with h foott and holt, can anyone enlighten me as to the injury if any to kruger, he played one quarter of football on saturday...what is the update on this player...

well done 2 all award winner's and there clubs
no surprise for senior result
big win in the reserves
colts was rather suprise 2 me, bramble played welll, but i didnt think that good, few boys there that would have won it easy , if they played alll season, including runner up who missed 2 games
well done 2 brydan, clear winner there!

was lukcy enough 2 attend the function on monday, and noticed that T/M have some goal kicking skills going on, with jarrod arentz winning seniors, joshua standen winning reserves and ryan standen runner up in colts
had a total 234 goals betweeen them!

kerang have had the best season iv ever seen and hopefully it all finished 2 there plans on the w,e
goes to show how inportant a good preseason really is!

tips for the w,e
kerang seniors 4 goals
koondrook barham reserves 2 goals
and kerang colts just!

GOOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS

HAVE FUN TRADING PLAYERS ROUND!!!!!!!!!

2009 HERE WE COME!

I quickly jotted down both sides and likely match-ups and I feel the Swans (who will no doubt go in underdogs) match-up very, very well against KRA. Troy Thamm, Lee and Adam Pollock at various stages, Kobi Wilson and Lachlan Bott on occassion forward for Kerang is dangerous but I see Grant Tasca, Josh Rankins, Scott Brown and Callan Beasy well and truly being able to stop them. Obviously not all the Blues players I mentioned will be forward. One Pollock will always be in the ruck and either Wilson or Bott will be back for sure, maybe both. Up the other end. Hugh Foott, Dwayne Holt, possibly big Nodin Peters, Jason Krueger and on occassion Justin Davies in my opinion will cause alot of trouble for Wilson / Bott, Mark Walter, Bryce Hall and Travis Matheson. I think it comes down to the midfield. If Swan Hill enter their forward line more than Kerang they will be crowned premiers. Foott is too big and strong for any of the Blues backs. And Holt is in ominous form.

One last thing, people are (fair enough too) raving about young gun Chris McMahon, Bombers players Grant Ford and Steve Stroobants whilst Kerang's most talked about are JBM Chris Gibson, Kiel Robertson and Bryden Morison. I think we are fogetting a very capable, yet to reach his pinnacle Justin Davies. I have heard on a number of occassions he has just been coasting until this moment. Saturday he may show why he is still, in my eyes, worthy of a spot on a list.

talking a bit of smack how foott far to stong for any kerang backman mark walters, lockie bott, travis matheson and even kobi willson all very tall and strong boys could all bet foott

talking a bit of smack how foott far to stong for any kerang backman mark walters, lockie bott, travis matheson and even kobi willson all very tall and strong boys could all bet foott

Walters and bott yes but matheson and wilson definatly not

One last thing, people are (fair enough too) raving about young gun Chris McMahon, Bombers players Grant Ford and Steve Stroobants whilst Kerang's most talked about are JBM Chris Gibson, Kiel Robertson and Bryden Morison. I think we are fogetting a very capable, yet to reach his pinnacle Justin Davies. I have heard on a number of occassions he has just been coasting until this moment. Saturday he may show why he is still, in my eyes, worthy of a spot on a list.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!! one name thats not on the list is
TROY COATES! thats all i have to say!

i agree with u cpock aki walters very capable on doing the job on either holt or foott.. ill say holt.. heard that morris might go 2 holt good match up to watch!

big win in the reserves
colts was rather suprise 2 me, bramble played welll, but i didnt think that good, few boys there that would have won it easy , if they played alll season, including runner up who missed 2 games

was lukcy enough 2 attend the function on monday, and noticed that T/M have some goal kicking skills going on, with jarrod arentz winning seniors, joshua standen winning reserves and ryan standen runner up in colts

kerang have had the best season iv ever seen and hopefully it all finished 2 there plans on the w,e

tips for the w,e
kerang seniors 4 goals
and kerang colts just!

GOOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS

2009 HERE WE COME!

give credit where its due mate.. the kid won it and good on him... good too see lalbert's future looks promising

big win in the reserves

tips for the w,e
kerang seniors 4 goals
and kerang colts just!

GOOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS

2009 HERE WE COME!

What a bloody stupid thing to say bootz. The umpires obviously though he was in the best on a lot of occassions and therefore he polled the most votes. Just because others did not play every game does not mean Joel is not a deserving winner. Maybe a few of the other young blokes around the league should try playing a couple of games every week like Joel did and then see how they go.

Joel did a terrific job from what i observed this year and to come on here and discredit his win is piss poor

What a bloody stupid thing to say bootz. The umpires obviously though he was in the best on a lot of occassions and therefore he polled the most votes. Just because others did not play every game does not mean Joel is not a deserving winner. Maybe a few of the other young blokes around the league should try playing a couple of games every week like Joel did and then see how they go.

Joel did a terrific job from what i observed this year and to come on here and discredit his win is piss poor
was never bagging him out, was just agree with the others boys, saying that its not likely some1 in a losing team can win,
good year for him, suprising is all said mate
notice once again its all about the midfielders!!!!!!!
no others polling up

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!! one name thats not on the list is
TROY COATES! thats all i have to say!

i agree with u cpock aki walters very capable on doing the job on either holt or foott.. ill say holt.. heard that morris might go 2 holt good match up to watch!

yes mate holt and morris both very aglie and have good abilty for football will be good if they match up on each other

big win in the reserves

tips for the w,e
kerang seniors 4 goals
and kerang colts just!

GOOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS

2009 HERE WE COME!

its helped when u guys play the bottom sides twice , eg labert that whats get the forwards over the line at tooley

Gee, a couple of reply posts about my thoughts are quite biased. I, however, have no more than an on-lookers interest in the clash. I am affiliated with another squad. But, let's be realistic you blokes, Dwayne Holt and Hugh Foott are far too big, far too agile and far too strong for whomever the Blues decide to go with. I'm by no means saying Swan Hill will win but get it in quickly one on one to the dynamic duo and Kerang will be in trouble.

Mark Walter: Maybe strong enough to man Holt, but is nowhere quick or athletic enough. Is far too undersized against a 196cm agile Foott.

Kobi Wilson: As tall as both easily but lacks the body strength simply because he is not a mature body like the forwards are. However, in saying that I would go with him on Hughy.

Lachlan Bott: Little similar to Walter, strong, yet not quick enough to go with Holt, (let's not forget Holt has a tremendous vertical leap). Bott is my choice to play on Holt.

Feel free to have a return crack at my thoughts, that's exactly what this site is for. Hope it's a great game

Gee, a couple of reply posts about my thoughts are quite biased. I, however, have no more than an on-lookers interest in the clash. I am affiliated with another squad. But, let's be realistic you blokes, Dwayne Holt and Hugh Foott are far too big, far too agile and far too strong for whomever the Blues decide to go with. I'm by no means saying Swan Hill will win but get it in quickly one on one to the dynamic duo and Kerang will be in trouble.

Mark Walter: Maybe strong enough to man Holt, but is nowhere quick or athletic enough. Is far too undersized against a 196cm agile Foott.

Kobi Wilson: As tall as both easily but lacks the body strength simply because he is not a mature body like the forwards are. However, in saying that I would go with him on Hughy.

Lachlan Bott: Little similar to Walter, strong, yet not quick enough to go with Holt, (let's not forget Holt has a tremendous vertical leap). Bott is my choice to play on Holt.

Feel free to have a return crack at my thoughts, that's exactly what this site is for. Hope it's a great game

I would go with Walter on Foot and Bott on Holt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Morris is a perfect match-up for Holt as he is a very similar player, excellent agility, vertical leap and strength for someone smaller than a traditional key position player. Go Blues!

Peter Morris is a perfect match-up for Holt as he is a very similar player, excellent agility, vertical leap and strength for someone smaller than a traditional key position player. Go Blues!
Kid poodle may find the water a tad deep playing on Holt, his first quarter last week set the tone for the day. Maybe creating run from bp or hbf would suit him from what ive seen .

Bit of bad luck for Kiel Robertson after pulling ham string last night at training. Hopefully will see him back next year at Kerang tho.

Has to be Blues in all 3 grades.

Bit of bad luck for Kiel Robertson after pulling ham string last night at training. Hopefully will see him back next year at Kerang tho.

Are you serious!!!! God that sucks for Robbo!!!!! First his shoulder and now that.

Scores can be found here

Nearly got it right. Has there ever been a team in CMFL/MMFL history that has had a team in all three Grand Finals and yet missed out each time?

Well done to Micky Puddick and Scotty Jackson and all the Raiders twos for a f@#king great win today. Finally a premiership for the K\B boys after being thereabouts for many seasons.

Well done to Swan Hill on the victory. Watched the match closely, even decided to put the beers on ice to concentrate on the contest!

Felt Josh Rankins did a wonderful job after Chris Gibson took control of the first quarter. Gibson was a non-factor after quarter time.

Hugh Foott took countless marks in defence. I was absolutely amazed he was aloud to roam free in defence. It almost was the decisive factor.

Dwayne Holt from full forward was excellent. He leads as hard and attacks the contest as hard as any forward I have seen.

The Swans on-ballers importantly won the midfield battle. Justin Davies took over in the second half, Chris McMahon showed why he is a 'young gun' and others to contribute well in there were Grant Ford, Steve Stroobants, Leighton Dullard and Shaun Lawry.

Down back Grant Tasca, Luke Kiel and Scott Brown were a brick-wall and also provided run.

Tough to see the Blues lose all three, they're a dominant club and I'm sure they will be back again next year just as strong. Bring on 2009

Well done to Swan Hill on the victory. Watched the match closely, even decided to put the beers on ice to concentrate on the contest!

Felt Josh Rankins did a wonderful job after Chris Gibson took control of the first quarter. Gibson was a non-factor after quarter time.

Hugh Foott took countless marks in defence. I was absolutely amazed he was aloud to roam free in defence. It almost was the decisive factor.

Dwayne Holt from full forward was excellent. He leads as hard and attacks the contest as hard as any forward I have seen.

The Swans on-ballers importantly won the midfield battle. Justin Davies took over in the second half, Chris McMahon showed why he is a 'young gun' and others to contribute well in there were Grant Ford, Steve Stroobants, Leighton Dullard and Shaun Lawry.

Down back Grant Tasca, Luke Kiel and Scott Brown were a brick-wall and also provided run.

Tough to see the Blues lose all three, they're a dominant club and I'm sure they will be back again next year just as strong. Bring on 2009
Good wrap... was an amazing win from swanhill!! gotta give them credit!!
was good 2 see the so called (colts players) for swnahill really stand up.. in what has probably been the biggest game of there lives so far.. im talking about luke keil, nodin peters and chriss Mcmhon. future looks good for the swans.

Congratulations to Luke O'toole winning the Tyntynder B&F by one vote from Marcus Nalder. Reserves B&F winner was Jared Frame from Marc Jones with bothe these guys playing every senior game after rnd 12.Leigh Maters won the Colts B&F from Sean Senna.

Congratulations to Luke O'toole winning the Tyntynder B&F by one vote from Marcus Nalder. Reserves B&F winner was Jared Frame from Marc Jones with bothe these guys playing every senior game after rnd 12.Leigh Maters won the Colts B&F from Sean Senna.

congrats what a big honour !!!!!!!!!!!! whow !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back