Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im with you on that one beasty, not the best since guerra, a little premature...it is however only a prediction and exciting times are ahead for young morrison..i do find your comment on guerra "falling flat on his face" slightly rank in itself..i assume we are talking about brent, as he was the best of the guerra bro's and is still playing at AFL level, which i think most will agree is hardly a failure?

Trent, surely your kidding. Young Bryden is a good kid but he is nowhere near as good as Steve Stroobants, Grant Ford, Jayden Lonergan, Josh Jenkins, Bede Mahon, Joe Davies or even a few of his Blues' team mates. Has been really struggling at Pioneers training regarding fitness and his skills are suprisingly scratchy. How about you keep your eye on real guns like Ford, Jenkins and Mahon. All TAC cup shoe-ins this year whilst Morrison will be lucky to make the first cut

Trent, surely your kidding. Young Bryden is a good kid but he is nowhere near as good as Steve Stroobants, Grant Ford, Jayden Lonergan, Josh Jenkins, Bede Mahon, Joe Davies or even a few of his Blues' team mates. Has been really struggling at Pioneers training regarding fitness and his skills are suprisingly scratchy. How about you keep your eye on real guns like Ford, Jenkins and Mahon. All TAC cup shoe-ins this year whilst Morrison will be lucky to make the first cut

uve certainly made some big statements there jj! :thumbsdown: whilst i agree that trent maybe wrong with his assessment he was only offerring a hypothetical..lets hope for your sake you big egoed boys come up with the goods this year, becoz young morrison had as impressive a year as any of the boys uve mentioned last year culminating in a grand final appearance, and may just make you eat your words

How about you post what it was in response to Kelvin. Another personal attack on myself for no reason. I had posted some information on the Bendigo thread which, if you go back and have a read of recent posts has proved to be spot on. How bout you focus on whatever it is you do and stop worrying bout what i am doing

Bennet you are the biggest stain i have ever seen and heard! You are lucky there are fences around ovals to keep scared little boys like you in! Still remember the squeeling you did when you had your jaw re-jigged by a tooleytang player! Is this where all your hate towards that club has stemmed from?

Do you honestly think you could get a game in Bendigo? You couldnt get a game at lalbert! With lalbert struggling and being your home club dont you think you should stick around and help them!! Or have you said to many comments on here that If you were to say could realy come back to bite u! If i was you (not that id wish that upon anyone) i would board the next plane overseas!! Oh wait a minute, you have probably tried that but couldnt get throught the metal detectors as they detected a shiny metal pole firmly imbeded in your rectem!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bennet you are the biggest stain i have ever seen and heard! You are lucky there are fences around ovals to keep scared little boys like you in! Still remember the squeeling you did when you had your jaw re-jigged by a tooleytang player! Is this where all your hate towards that club has stemmed from?

Do you honestly think you could get a game in Bendigo? You couldnt get a game at lalbert! With lalbert struggling and being your home club dont you think you should stick around and help them!! Or have you said to many comments on here that If you were to say could realy come back to bite u! If i was you (not that id wish that upon anyone) i would board the next plane overseas!! Oh wait a minute, you have probably tried that but couldnt get throught the metal detectors as they detected a shiny metal pole firmly imbeded in your rectem!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bennett you are a stain leave Lalbert they will be better off with out you. Couldn't get on the plane as the massive ******** on his head couldn't get through customs.

could not agree with this more. Jenkins is a very high chance to be drafted. Name a player at his age who has such a impact on the way the game is panned out. Only 17 and very rarley does he loose a ruck contest. Standing at somethin like 6.5 or 6.6 or somehting, can move just as good as anyone on the feild. Dont get me wrong morrison is a little freak to. Ford won a state MVP lets not forget and played a big part in the swans premiership last year, mahon shut down some of the biggest names in the cmfl this year while gettin the ball on a string himself,some of the names that come to mind are MAY, COATES, BROOKS.

josh jenkins get over yourself. you havn't prooved anything yet fair enough you win tapouts in cmfl. with 2 good ruckman in the league. wait till you play higher standed of footy before you big note yourself. mahon good country player but he is 180cm with lack of excelleration, class, skill, and awarness that is needed in the big time. may get in as a brett kirk. jus pull ya head boys and train to improve and not think you r already there jj. thats where morrison will end up better then both of ya's because he has his head screwed on right and knows he needs to improve certain areas

josh jenkins get over yourself. you havn't prooved anything yet fair enough you win tapouts in cmfl. with 2 good ruckman in the league. wait till you play higher standed of footy before you big note yourself. mahon good country player but he is 180cm with lack of excelleration, class, skill, and awarness that is needed in the big time. may get in as a brett kirk. jus pull ya head boys and train to improve and not think you r already there jj. thats where morrison will end up better then both of ya's because he has his head screwed on right and knows he needs to improve certain areas

gee for someone with a lack of excelleration why does the TAC cup stats state he is the fastest at the North Ballarat Rebels.. must be a slow team

mmm dont think you have any idea at all.First jenkins can play now thats all there is to it. He gave it right up to whiterod who i class as a pretty good ruckman.Probably even beat him some would say. Mahon, not skillfull?Worst call ever scoreboard. Awarness? Please explain.... And yes excelleration well he is recorded as fastest at nrth ballarat rebels,so i reken he mite have a little pace in him. Dont think you know young talent when you see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masters is not a bad type, he does have strange tendoncies as coach but he means well and can get the best out of young talents. He does well at Pioneers, trains the lads hard but also take note, he is only doing what Bendigo tell him.

Must have had a bad year last year then Jerka .Dont see him in demand like a Filo Bennett or Ryan,

mmm dont think you have any idea at all.First jenkins can play now thats all there is to it. He gave it right up to whiterod who i class as a pretty good ruckman.Probably even beat him some would say. Mahon, not skillfull?Worst call ever scoreboard. Awarness? Please explain.... And yes excelleration well he is recorded as fastest at nrth ballarat rebels,so i reken he mite have a little pace in him. Dont think you know young talent when you see it.

Why would he be at the Rebels and not the Pioneers?

scoreboard you are a heck i n g gullable c u n t if you think Josh Jenkins would actually get on here with his own name and post about himself. which afl list are you on cause i would love to contact them and ask why the reason you got drafted was. i would say ppl get drafted on football skills and persona, plenty of players in the afl have high opinions of themselves just like you claim these boys do. pull your head in and learn how to spell words before you go claiming a certain person lacks in that area. i think you will find acceleration is spelt just as i have here and not excellaration as you spelt it, but i'm sure at the draft camp you were at the told you that once your an afl player you don't need to worry about anything else. w a n k e r

gee for someone with a lack of excelleration why does the TAC cup stats state he is the fastest at the North Ballarat Rebels.. must be a slow team

bede is not a north ballarat rebel, he was one of 2 that missed out on the final cut. Also i cant imagine him being the quickest. Josh Jenkins will not be drafted, there is a world outside the cmfl and this boy although talented in what he is doing at this level will struggle once exposed to higher standards. Bede is not a st pats boy, he was about the 1000th player to be plucked to play for ballarat and clarendon.

bede is not a north ballarat rebel, he was one of 2 that missed out on the final cut. Also i cant imagine him being the quickest. Josh Jenkins will not be drafted, there is a world outside the cmfl and this boy although talented in what he is doing at this level will struggle once exposed to higher standards. Bede is not a st pats boy, he was about the 1000th player to be plucked to play for ballarat and clarendon.

i think we're talking about this season coming 2007

you sound like you have been around pill.. whats your clame to fame?

Does anyone know how Lietchville/Gunbower are shaping up this year?

I played with a bloke last year B Jennings and he should run a muck up there... do want he wants i would suggest!

Can anyone shed some light on who Balranald have lost and gained for 07?

Have been told that the new coach doesn't want a fair few of the premiership side to return, surely it isn't true!

Does anyone know how Lietchville/Gunbower are shaping up this year?

I played with a bloke last year B Jennings and he should run a muck up there... do want he wants i would suggest!

Yeah he is originally from the area and is going back to Assistant coach. Is a very good player and has been playing at South Bendigo, saying he will run a muck and do wants he wants is down playing a league a bit i would think.. I could name many players he will be playing against that will leave him with his work cut out

Can anyone shed some light on who Balranald have lost and gained for 07?

Have been told that the new coach doesn't want a fair few of the premiership side to return, surely it isn't true!

Better chemistry around the club would be my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back