Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few rumours floating around Cohuna involving Kangas power broker Ron( sweet pea ) Stanton. Word on the street has it Stanton a former premiership coach and local hookey champ wil attempt to roller skate blindfolded down mount hope to raise funds in an attempt to coax former Cohuna players John Grogan and Richard Crozier out of retirement. Ex Cohuna ace Anthony Farrant has reportedly got the gig as Rons cut man.Stanton of cause is best remembered for his punt kicking , which eventually led to a ban from the Melbourne boat show..

Few rumours floating around Cohuna involving Kangas power broker Ron( sweet pea ) Stanton. Word on the street has it Stanton a former premiership coach and local hookey champ wil attempt to roller skate blindfolded down mount hope to raise funds in an attempt to coax former Cohuna players John Grogan and Richard Crozier out of retirement. Ex Cohuna ace Anthony Farrant has reportedly got the gig as Rons cut man.Stanton of cause is best remembered for his punt kicking , which eventually led to a ban from the Melbourne boat show.

You Cohuna blokes really need to start your own thread, no one apart from yourselves have any idea what or who the ******** you are talking about

Is hooker still playing with balranald? With him and singh up forward their hasnt been that magic in a forward line since the Murray brothers graced the fields of Appin

A mate played at Lower PLenty with Singh and said this bloke is an absolute superstar.......... whatever Balranald are paying him, and tipping it'd be the budget of a pasific nation, he'll be worth it

Balranald are the Bill Gates of country footy

Not sure if this has been mentioned before on this thread....
Coach of Swan Hill last year was not even told he wasnt coaching this year, just got word from people around the club that they had signed beasy as coach.... Any truth to the rumour? Not surprised if he has left Swan Hill if that is the case.....

Not sure if this has been mentioned before on this thread....
Coach of Swan Hill last year was not even told he wasnt coaching this year, just got word from people around the club that they had signed beasy as coach.... Any truth to the rumour? Not surprised if he has left Swan Hill if that is the case.....

YES IT HAS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Swan Hill... a) How can such a successful club have no following... and b) Where did Burkey finish in the B&F. Bloody little gun. Was near BOG in 2005 GF.
You are corof both fronts there vet as there are no swn hill supporters although i think tyntynder would be worse, and burkeaxe is a jet although i think he played at heathcote last year

Few rumours floating around Cohuna involving Kangas power broker Ron( sweet pea ) Stanton. Word on the street has it Stanton a former premiership coach and local hookey champ wil attempt to roller skate blindfolded down mount hope to raise funds in an attempt to coax former Cohuna players John Grogan and Richard Crozier out of retirement. Ex Cohuna ace Anthony Farrant has reportedly got the gig as Rons cut man.Stanton of cause is best remembered for his punt kicking , which eventually led to a ban from the Melbourne boat show..

mr mcgee

as a part time reader of this thread, it would appear that the aforementioned mr stanton is quite an individual, not only is he considering a comeback himself after being one of the all time ndfl greats, but now he is also a personal trainer for daniel cooke as well as a major fundraiser and recruiter for the cohuna kangas.

with all this extra-curricular activity it is truly amazing that he still manages to run the most efficient and best value insurance business in town, as well as performing numerous community services.

every club needs a ron stanton of their own.

i just moved too town and i was wondering if any clubs in this area require my services to play this year, three clubs i'm interested in are swan hill, wooraneen and lake boga. private message me for further details

i'm also new in the area and to this forum. was wondering if there are any predictions of who may be in the top teams? who are getting all the recruits? by the looks of things balranald are leading in that area?

i just moved too town and i was wondering if any clubs in this area require my services to play this year, three clubs i'm interested in are swan hill, wooraneen and lake boga. private message me for further details
Big Steve hope you can play better than you spell,you are adding to the theory big blokes mighn't be very smart but they can lift heavy things.If you can play the game mate clubs will find you;selling your credentials here probably means you dont have too many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back