Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that is the big question mark on T/M, as it is a bit with Tyntynder as they have faded out of finals a little softly recently.

damn straight sockit, a culture that is being changed at tyntynder atm. to many young players at club think playing in a senior side that makes the finals is good enough, not hungry for more success

now that i have all that off my chest. L/G to be team to watch this year. realise that this has already been said but watched them the other night and were very unlucky not to be playing tomorrow night. have a lot of hard running youngsters who throw their body at the footy no matter the cost. could be a surprise packet and finish as high as 4th IMO

don't you worry about tooleymanang... they have got plenty to come into the side.... red hot for the flag this year

Maybe Kevin. I hear from good sources that they are worried about Luke O'Sullivan though. It seems he has graduated to size 44 shorts after a steady diet of his old mans spit roasts and VB cans.

Who are th u17 players expected to do well this year in the senior competition? not those that have made it to pioneers, the other ones.

Maybe Kevin. I hear from good sources that they are worried about Luke O'Sullivan though. It seems he has graduated to size 44 shorts after a steady diet of his old mans spit roasts and VB cans.

i noticed he was looking very trim and fit whilst running for the tooleybuc/manangatand side on monday night.... but the lights were bad i could be mistaken

Well big balls seems you know enough about everyone and every thing at raiders that you might be well equiped to come in and take the job on . Do you even play or are you involved in a club because if you are put all your energy into them and stop bagging out players and there club with your innacurate dribble
cant see were i bagged any players? prove me wrong name the recruits the committee have recruited in the last couple of years.

Hows the saints midfield going to go runnin off big sully, last time i seen him play for them he was pretty much doin the old tap to myself because they didn't no how to work him

Who are th u17 players expected to do well this year in the senior competition? not those that have made it to pioneers, the other ones.

have been watching some night series and there are a few youngsters at cohuna i would expect to get a fair bit of senior footy after showing some promise (no names sorry, don't know them). have been impressed by josh ewart for tyntynder and a young kid who wore number 27 for swan hill the other night.

don't you worry about tooleymanang... they have got plenty to come into the side.... red hot for the flag this year

They seem to be assembling the best list in the entire sporting universe according to all and sundry. But talent can only get you so far as the last 2 years will testify. Why would it be any different?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't talk rubbish mzc, every post you have ever done is about Balranald so you should know!! Don't go talking up the Dogs to try and fly under the radar!!
It was true and don't say the dogs arent going to be any good. you no they going to be top 3

Whats the wash up from the night series?? Good signs for Tyntynder beating Swan Hill easily. Was Cal Beasy disappointed with his sides performance?

what are everyones thoughts on the 9 central murray boys that made the pioneers squad?..

Josh Gaylor - Swan Hill
Steven Stroobants - Swan Hill
Grant Ford - Swan Hill
Toby Thoolan - Swan Hill

Jayden Lonergan - Lake Boga

Ryan Gillingham - Kerang
Brent Taylor - Kerang
Travis Matheson - Kerang
Joel Osbrough - Kerang

all deserving of their spot? interesting to not see young morison in there

Status
Not open for further replies.