Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how Andy Tucker from Woorinen goes on the footy field?
If it's the Tucker I played with out there a few years back than you would certainly get your money's worth. Tall key position player who throws his body into contests without any respect for himself.
Unfortunately, has struggled in recent years with a dodgy shoulder that keeps popping out, but a top bloke who gives it everything. Good 1st grade player.....:thumbsu:

Maybe the cmfl league should run a few chook raffles to pay for some new footballs for the night series games.Compulsry for sides to play in it under lights that are only good enough for training under.New footys might be easier to see,or they could lend poor old Tyntnder some of the $80000 they have got stashed away to upgrade the lights .If their fair dinkum.

Maybe the cmfl league should run a few chook raffles to pay for some new footballs for the night series games.Compulsry for sides to play in it under lights that are only good enough for training under.New footys might be easier to see,or they could lend poor old Tyntnder some of the $80000 they have got stashed away to upgrade the lights .If their fair dinkum.

what is the issues with the balls in the night series? the lights at alan garden not up to standard of where you usually train knife? i don't think the league would be giving up any of their HARD EARNED that clubs raise for them. heard the league is really struggling for sponsors atm and sponsors from previous years will definately not be jumping on board.

you know im only stiring ya cliffton, well said, any longer and you could be at level heads with whoosha after his amazing effots on the footy show last night. I need to speak to you at some stage regarding your work can you private message me your mobile mate??
Can't I remember a few years ago when the league took over the night series that they paid for the upgrade of the lights at the Alan Garden, then awarded Tyntynder catering rights without any tenders?????????

If Matt Dean is going to take training at the Raiders, wouldn't it logical to appoint a young bloke like him as Coach. Maybe Jumbo and Billy could mentor him and point him in the right direction. That would be better than the apparent structure in place at the moment. Just a thought.
seem like raiders committee need to get off their a#rses and do what a committee is supposed to do, not expect jumbo to do everything, not his job to find the next coach and recruit for them as well. he has done more to keep that club alive than anyone.

what is the issues with the balls in the night series? the lights at alan garden not up to standard of where you usually train knife? i don't think the league would be giving up any of their HARD EARNED that clubs raise for them. heard the league is really struggling for sponsors atm and sponsors from previous years will definately not be jumping on board.

The balls are very second hand .I wonder what the cmfl would say if a struggling club used balls that had seen afew games.That is the point with the lights they are very good lights for training but need upgrading for night footy and that is not Tyntynders problem it is the leagues. They make tha night series that every club has to participate ,take everything out and put nothing back.You are also right about the clubs making the league money.Iwonder why people arent keen to sponsor the league .Mybe their dictitorial attitude,dont see value for money,maybe the is more value for their sponsorship dollar at club level.

Kerang won their practice match against Learmouth (or however ya spell it) at kerang. i hear it was very blustery conditions and both sides had a lot out by the sounds of things so not a lot to go on as far as predicting kerang's season goes.

I hear Cohuna won their practice match against tyntynder. Have Cohuna improved or have tyntynder greatly over inflated their tyres yet again...??

Can't I remember a few years ago when the league took over the night series that they paid for the upgrade of the lights at the Alan Garden, then awarded Tyntynder catering rights without any tenders?????????

incorrect!!! and so we should get the catering rights after we came up with the idea to run it. we had a lot more clubs participating than current as well. all the other clubs want a crack at the catering and the league will probably have to let this happen to stop the sooks from down south leaving the league but they will realise that for all the work they don't make that much money. we are still very keen to be involved because we still se it as OUR night series.

I hear Cohuna won their practice match against tyntynder. Have Cohuna improved or have tyntynder greatly over inflated their tyres yet again...??

yes foozball we have inflated our tyres again. you were obviously at the game to know the scores? i tell you now, the wheels have fallen off at the dogs already. infighting nearly a punch on at the cricket after the practice match between a couple of players. i don't honestly think we will win a game for the year

incorrect!!! and so we should get the catering rights after we came up with the idea to run it. we had a lot more clubs participating than current as well. all the other clubs want a crack at the catering and the league will probably have to let this happen to stop the sooks from down south leaving the league but they will realise that for all the work they don't make that much money. we are still very keen to be involved because we still se it as OUR night series.
let me know if i'm wrong but i think there was a pre season competition that tooleybuc ran, and everyone started boycotting it because tooleybuc were getting all the money.....

So you disagree that the league assisted with the upgrade of the lights but agree that you have the catering without tendering? Can you assist with who paid for the carparking upgrading near the sheds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you disagree that the league assisted with the upgrade of the lights but agree that you have the catering without tendering? Can you assist with who paid for the carparking upgrading near the sheds?

yes i disagree with the council upgrading the lights. if i remember correctly we went to council and asked for $$$ but they told us if we wanted the night series we would have to pay for lights. i do agree that we got the catering without tendering but that will all change. tell me if you had a business and sold it you would want to be given sufficient money to what you think its worth. the league took the night series off us which was our fundraiser and we had to be reimbursed for it.
i believe the carparking was a joint venture between club and council as it is a council reserve.

yes i disagree with the council upgrading the lights. if i remember correctly we went to council and asked for $$$ but they told us if we wanted the night series we would have to pay for lights. i do agree that we got the catering without tendering but that will all change. tell me if you had a business and sold it you would want to be given sufficient money to what you think its worth. the league took the night series off us which was our fundraiser and we had to be reimbursed for it.
i believe the carparking was a joint venture between club and council as it is a council reserve.

Are 100% sure about the lights or do you have a politicans memory? Its a good thing the night series dosent get big crowds theres only just enough room to play footy

seem like raiders committee need to get off their a#rses and do what a committee is supposed to do, not expect jumbo to do everything, not his job to find the next coach and recruit for them as well. he has done more to keep that club alive than anyone.
Well big balls seems you know enough about everyone and every thing at raiders that you might be well equiped to come in and take the job on . Do you even play or are you involved in a club because if you are put all your energy into them and stop bagging out players and there club with your innacurate dribble

Are 100% sure about the lights or do you have a politicans memory? Its a good thing the night series dosent get big crowds theres only just enough room to play footy

Is this going anywhere knife boy or are you just wanting someone to hear your plea for help? If you have issues why don't you take it up with the league or better still come to one of our committee meetings and air your grievances. Maybe if you want to know so much about our club you could come and be a part of it. The offer is on the table...otherwise this conversation is over.

Is this going anywhere knife boy or are you just wanting someone to hear your plea for help? If you have issues why don't you take it up with the league or better still come to one of our committee meetings and air your grievances. Maybe if you want to know so much about our club you could come and be a part of it. The offer is on the table...otherwise this conversation is over.
When have i asked for help cliff. You still havent anserwed the question.Desperate for numbers are we Cliff.

If it's the Tucker I played with out there a few years back than you would certainly get your money's worth. Tall key position player who throws his body into contests without any respect for himself.
Unfortunately, has struggled in recent years with a dodgy shoulder that keeps popping out, but a top bloke who gives it everything. Good 1st grade player.....:thumbsu:

Thanks mate! yeah he is heading home. just wondering how he went now days? Thats good to hear. I remember the first time he did his shoulder he was that high taking a big grab he landed right on his shoulder and popped it out. What position did he play?

tyntynder played the night before and beat balranald. so tyntynder is the side to beat i would say.. does anyone know if balranald filled their best side.. if not who was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back