Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is trevor ryan still in charge at the radiers?
if so it would be a first that a side he coaches was kept goalless, and where to for the raiders looks like they need an injection of recruits for the 08 season
Matty Dean has taken on the role as coach he was that devestated after that game he could not get on the bus with the players. Would be upset with that score line especially when Balranald rushed 2 behinds. Not bad from a side who are apparently having off field issues of their own.

look no doubt was an average effort by raiders but putting it in perspective was balranald had paid players playing reserves on 1000 dollars a game and a kid who travels from melb playing reserves so they could put even more recruits in their side not a bad team that had big lloyd sitting in square on a 5 foot 8 18 yr old kid and players 6 foot 3 playing wings poor 2500 singh struggles coz they have 18 players running forward kicking goals even he was moaning from what raider players said about their players only kicking it to fellow travellers !

How do teams compete with that not everyone has million aire supporters

look no doubt was an average effort by raiders but putting it in perspective was balranald had paid players playing reserves on 1000 dollars a game and a kid who travels from melb playing reserves so they could put even more recruits in their side not a bad team that had big lloyd sitting in square on a 5 foot 8 18 yr old kid and players 6 foot 3 playing wings poor 2500 singh struggles coz they have 18 players running forward kicking goals even he was moaning from what raider players said about their players only kicking it to fellow travellers !

Was speaking to a few balranald people a few weeks ago after a game and asked the same question...now this is what i was told...Catter any chance you clarify this..The footy club hire 3 footy players for the year to cut wood of which they sell to raise money for the club and this is how they operate. Yes Jock puts in but not as much as i thought APPARENTLY!!!

Was speaking to a few balranald people a few weeks ago after a game and asked the same question...now this is what i was told...Catter any chance you clarify this..The footy club hire 3 footy players for the year to cut wood of which they sell to raise money for the club and this is how they operate. Yes Jock puts in but not as much as i thought APPARENTLY!!!
This is correct, Matt Jess, Matt Hooker and another, Filo was but found it too hard on his body, so I think Tyrell took over. Storey is they have 2000 tonne cut and still have another 3 months to cut. Jock pays the boys to cut the wood, this was announced at their presentation night last year, so the football club have no expenses to cut the wood just get all the income. Some clubs have all the luck......:confused:

Word is, which i find hard to believe, FILO isn't to happy with Jock recruiting all these players. He wanted his 4 or five gun recruits as well as a few locals to return and then give the tallented young locals the chance to play in a good side and develop. The "kid" from Melbourne, (Jocks nephew) was told, by Shaun for the betterment of his football it would be best if he left and he was sorry as it was not the way he wanted it to be.. It's said, FILO told Jock this but JOCK said stiff biccy's..

It's gone to far i thnk:thumbsdown:

Word is, which i find hard to believe, FILO isn't to happy with Jock recruiting all these players. He wanted his 4 or five gun recruits as well as a few locals to return and then give the tallented young locals the chance to play in a good side and develop. The "kid" from Melbourne, (Jocks nephew) was told, by Shaun for the betterment of his football it would be best if he left and he was sorry as it was not the way he wanted it to be.. It's said, FILO told Jock this but JOCK said stiff biccy's..

It's gone to far i thnk:thumbsdown:

Surely a coach of Filos nature can decide on the team. Word has it the plan of a few GUNS with ex-locals and kids was the plan of Filo, similar to the kerang model of teams. Obviously big Jock got his big wallet in the way. What's happening up there now, if this is the case??

Surely a coach of Filos nature can decide on the team. Word has it the plan of a few GUNS with ex-locals and kids was the plan of Filo, similar to the kerang model of teams. Obviously big Jock got his big wallet in the way. What's happening up there now, if this is the case??

Think that is basically what i said leo...... Obviously JOCK has all the power up their. Blokes playing reserves getting paid huge money, what a joke.. Ill ask this though. If you win the flag will anyone remember who played where, or who got pissed off??

Maybe the locals they will need in the future!!!!!

Think that is basically what i said leo...... Obviously JOCK has all the power up their. Blokes playing reserves getting paid huge money, what a joke.. Ill ask this though. If you win the flag will anyone remember who played where, or who got pissed off??

Maybe the locals they will need in the future!!!!!

Storey is when they play reserves they dont get paid, this is why Jocks nephew left, because he is only in it for the money, not to play for his home town. He has never been committed to Balranald, come and played for us one year, the only descent game he gave us was against Balranald after that he should have been dropped to our reserves. He a real ****head.

Storey is when they play reserves they dont get paid, this is why Jocks nephew left, because he is only in it for the money, not to play for his home town. He has never been committed to Balranald, come and played for us one year, the only descent game he gave us was against Balranald after that he should have been dropped to our reserves. He a real ****head.

what has happened to lalbert this year??????????

Was that the first round of the year when he kicked 10 for us then only managed to kick the same amount for the rest of the year.

A couple a new clearances in for the Bombers this week.. Must still fancy themselves against the "big 3" come finals time to keep recruiting upto the deadline..
Shane Thompson from NT - Wanderers i think
& Ryan Ginvey from Kynton
Anyone know anything about these players??

Storey is when they play reserves they dont get paid, this is why Jocks nephew left, because he is only in it for the money, not to play for his home town. He has never been committed to Balranald, come and played for us one year, the only descent game he gave us was against Balranald after that he should have been dropped to our reserves. He a real f@#khead.

Which nephew are we talking about here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you a Tooleybuc person now? Every post you've ever written is about Balranald!

I see that one of Woorinen's recruits, Kaleb Sherwell, has put in a clearence. He's been playig good footy hasn't he?

hear that the dogs and tha swans have the ball coming up i hope the town hall can cope all of there supporters
a bit to big venue i would of thought maybe they should see kenny and hold it in a portaloo:thumbsu::thumbsu:

hear that the dogs and tha swans have the ball coming up i hope the town hall can cope all of there supporters
a bit to big venue i would of thought maybe they should see kenny and hold it in a portaloo:thumbsu::thumbsu:

thanks for the publicity lalza but i reckon you will be eating humble pie with over 270 tickets sold out of a possible 300. I would say thats pretty good going for 2 clubs with no supporters.
Isn't it funny how we have a whole town to choose footballers from and the best according to outlying clubs yet we don't have any support? Wouldn't you think the 2 would go hand in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back